$afari.GFX Graphic Showcase

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
Click here to request!

Here I will showcase my work as I make them. I welcome feedback and wouldn't be as good as I am if it wasn't for it. A lot of my graphics will also come with a PSD file, which you can open and look at in photoshop. :)
----------

To start things out, I'll showcase my most recent piece. Keep in mind I spent about 5 minutes on this:

Homicidesig-1.png

All I did was find a stock image. The image was just flames and dark stuff like that. Then I found another space stock. I did some motion bluring to it. Lowered the opacity and adjusted the curves. Then I found two images of Homicide put them on there, lowered their opacity and moved them under the space stock. Then pasted the render on there. I duplicated the render. The bottom render I added an outer glow and on the top render I added a drop shadow. Sealed it off with a 2px border.​

You spent 5 minutes on that? It would've taken me 5 weeks to do that!

I like how you have both Homicides facing the original Homicide on each side, it makes it look like the original Homicide isn't so lonely.

The second thing I like is the transparency. If those two pictures weren't as faded, it would look totally out of place, two crowded, etc. But with it faded, it almost looks like Homicide is alone, but in the back makes the white space even out.

Lastly, the best part of the sig in my opinion if the light coming off Homicide. It makes it look like Homicide is the chosen one, like a special religious figure.

Good job..8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back