• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AAA (And TNA): Verano De Escandalo 2011

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator

Verano_de_Esc%C3%A1ndalo_2011.jpg

Mini-Trios Tag Team Match
Los Mini Psycho Circus (Mini Monster Clown, Mini Murder Clown and Mini Psycho Clown) vs Mascarita Divina, Mini Charly Manson and Octagóncito

Eight–way elimination match for the AAA Reina de Reinas Championship
Pimpinela Escarlata vs Cynthia Moreno vs Faby Apache vs Jennifer Blake vs Lolita vs Mari Apache vs Mickie James vs Sexy Star

Trios Tag Team Match
Ejército AAA (Drago, Electroshock and Heavy Metal) (with Lokillo and Nanyzh Rock) vs La Sociedad (Samoa Joe, Silver King and Último Gladiador) (with Jennifer Blake)

4 on 4 Faction War
Los Bizarros (Cibernético, Billy el Malo, Escoria and Taboo) vs El Inframundo (La Parka, Dark Cuervo, Dark Ozz and Dark Espíritu)

4 Way Monsters Ball Match
Chessman vs Abyss vs Extreme Tiger vs Joe Líder

3 Way Elimination AAA World Championship Match
Jeff Jarrett(with Karen Jarrett) vs Dr. Wagner, Jr. vs L.A. Park

Trios Escape The Cage Match
The person left in the ring would lose his hair or mask
Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown) vs Los Perros del Mal (Damián 666, Halloween and X-Fly)

[YOUTUBE]4noK_jBhF74&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]51lEyPddtlQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CqcfZOUUgN8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]syUsFsUiwmk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xPqFX_bEeb4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GD_KbuhNPqk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Watch, enjoy, comment. Let me know if you like and I'll keep dropping these here. Many thanks to WarriorX2000.

Reactions: gd
Bonus here:

Eddy Guerrero/Gran Hamada/Villano III vs Shu El Guerrero/Scorpio Jr./Scorpio Sr.

A: Excellent job Killjoy.
B: Drago fucking rules.
C: I shall review this show in the very near future methinks
D: WarriorsX2000 and CubsFan are indeed the shit.

Viva le lucha libre!

I didn't notice when I posted it, but this is the TV version. The matches are edited and the Cage match not aired.

Oh? Well shit, fuck that. Wasn't this on PPV? Surprised a PPV version hasn't popped up. Damn, there's almost no lucha libre cappers anymore it seems. I'll keep my eyes peeled on CubsFans' blog and Warrior's YouTube page to see if they post the full one, because I do want to review the full show since I did Triplemania, might as well continue on with the next few PPVs.

Bump. Rest of the card seems to be in the uploading process. For now...

The Monster's Ball. Apparently, 12000 pesos were spent in thumbtacks.

Bump. The last parts of the show are here. Hopefully next time, I decide to check out the show first before posting to see if it's complete. With that done, Dr. Wagners theme kicks ass. :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back