A Possible NWO Reunion In The Works?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In another black-and-white video posted on Twitter, the Hulkster continues to tease the “special” announcement.

“Little preview for all of you nWo-ites. Breaking news soon brother. Hollywood HH http://hulkhogan.com” Hulk Hogan wrote in the caption of the video.

The video itself features Hogan in nWo attire saying, “Bones and rules are made to be broken, Jack.”

He also uploaded another video two weeks ago where the entire gang had reunited:

In the beginning of August, Hulk appeared in the National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland and told the crowd that “Something really special is about to go down on October 27.” Hogan has not revealed any details on what the announcement is about but we will keep you posted

Read more at Hulk Hogan Continues To Tease NWO Announcement

Quite interesting this.

There's no doubting that the wrestling world still has some hunger to see Hall, Nash and Hogan reunite for some reason. These three guys were on top of the wrestling world for a prolonged period of time and, undoubtedly, have some of the most storied histories in professional wrestling too. When Hogan was going through his ban from WWE, there were hoardes of people saying that he should be welcomed back. The point being, people still want to hear from the NWO.

And now it seems as though they may get their wish.

I've been keeping an eye on Hogan's Twitter for some time because it's always hilarious - whether he means it or not. But it does seem to me that the NWO guys are going to be doing something very soon. What that might be is anyone's guess but I'm positive it won't be with the WWE.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out actually.

Hogan's a shameless self-promoter and is someone who has hated leaving the spotlight for the past few years. He's had no choice because he's essentially been a pariah since those recordings of him using the N word hit. It might be Hogan, Hall & Nash making some sort of appearance, might even be at All In for all anyone knows. If that's it and if they come out to the nWo theme wearing nWo gear and using the "Too Sweet" hand gesture, Vince will come unglued. Legally speaking, I don't even know if they could show up wearing nWo gear or anything like that since, I assume, nWo is owned by WWE. After all, Vince is so petty that he sent the Young Bucks a Cease & Desist letter telling them to stop using the Too Sweet gesture, which resulted in them creating a line of "Cease & Desist" t-shirts that became the biggest sellers they've ever had. All it did was make Vince come off as this grumpy, out of touch old curmudgeon and the Young Bucks made some serious bank off it.

Regardless, if it involves Hogan using the nWo for something, it may be going down with WWE's permission. Otherwise, Vince is more than childish enough at times to do something so petty that he just comes off looking more and more like a dick, not that anyone's opinion of him matters to him one iota.

its a meet n greet at Hogans beach shop or somewhere there in Tampa I believe
Indeed it is. It'll still be interesting to see how the WWE take all of this. I'm of the mind that they still own the NWO name and rights to the brand. Something tells me that higan hasn't heard the last of this from the WWE, just as it seems that bridges were starting to be build again. Typical Hogan.

He's been doing those type of promotion for years with or without the WWE permission and they said nothing about it. If this was a huge event we're fans are paying money to see this reunion, I would see the point of wwe being upset about it but the thing is, It's just a local promotion for his beach shop plus I does help the rest of the NWO are friends with one of the boss. So I don't see WWE being upset about this at all since it more of a local promotion then anything else and won't hurt them when they decide to do the reunion on tv.

Plus, if hall and Nash can have NWO reunion all over the world for years now and wwe haven't said a thing, how don't see them saying something about this one either.

Last edited:
I just read a article about this on comicbook.com which confirm that this reunion is happening. I'm not going into details about the whole thing but the one thing that stood out from the article is that Hogan talk to Vince about the whole thing when it was first in the development stage and that Vince was o.k with it and their no ill feeling about hogan doing the event like it was reported.

Anyway this is some interesting development and it's nice to see that Hogan ask permission for this before actually doing it.

So in case some of you are interested in reading the whole thing, i will put the link of the article at the end of my post.

NWO Officially Announces Reunion Tour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back