A little help?

Kaelthes

The King Of Chaos
I am in a little bit of trouble, and figured that since we have so many good sig makers here in the forums, I could get some advice from you guys?

OK, I recently started using a program that allows users to do signatures, pohots, etc. Not photoshop, but something similar. I was working on a signature, just messing around, and I started to like the way it came out. SO I kept working. I ran into some problems towards the end, when I was trying to clean up the edges and outlines of the background of the image. It is looking a bit blurry, or dirty, as if I did not clean the edges. I cannot get that close to the image without damaging the photo, so i was wondering if anybody would be able to help me?

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3BpeGxyLmNvbS9lZGl0b3Iv

That is the link/program I am using, if anybody could help I would be extremely grateful.

Easy thing to do... Download Photoshop, and in a month following tuts you will be better than a guy that uses GIMP for 2 years.

Easy thing to do... Download Photoshop, and in a month following tuts you will be better than a guy that uses GIMP for 2 years.

Don't be a smartass. We're all friends here in the DA&G. Where not trying to beat each other (except maybe in one of the friendly poster competitions). if you want to say stuff like that fuck off. You have 3 posts, you don't have a right to vilify anyone. :fuckoff:

I use GIMP and I'm one of the most respected siggers here.

And you're not taking over the graphics section, you've been here like a week. Saying something like that won't get you anywhere.

Oh, and if you're thinking of throwing a tantrum and starting an argument, don't bother. I have a life, I don't need you to like me. I suggest you take the advice I've given you and pull your head in. Make a showcase, post in the forums and gain my (and the other sigger's) respect.

And sorry Kaelthes, I don't think I can help you. I would suggest getting GIMP or photoshop, it will make things a lot easier. I hope you don't mind me busting into your thread and setting the record straight :)

Don't be a smartass. We're all friends here in the DA&G. Where not trying to beat each other (except maybe in one of the friendly poster competitions). if you want to say stuff like that fuck off. You have 3 posts, you don't have a right to vilify anyone. :fuckoff:

I use GIMP and I'm one of the most respected siggers here.

And you're not taking over the graphics section, you've been here like a week. Saying something like that won't get you anywhere.

Oh, and if you're thinking of throwing a tantrum and starting an argument, don't bother. I have a life, I don't need you to like me. I suggest you take the advice I've given you and pull your head in. Make a showcase, post in the forums and gain my (and the other sigger's) respect.

What did I say to make you spew that amount of shit?
What does my amount of posts have to do with any of this? :shrug:

Are you here because I said that Photoshop is better than GIMP? Because it's true and anybody can tell you that.

Also, I can say what the fuck I want, I'm in an Internet forum, I don't need e-respect.
Big news for you, being respected doesn't mean being better in Photo Edition, So you stick with your respect and I with my "attitude problem" okay sissy?

What did I say to make you spew that amount of shit?
What does my amount of posts have to do with any of this? :shrug:

Are you here because I said that Photoshop is better than GIMP? Because it's true and anybody can tell you that.

Also, I can say what the fuck I want, I'm in an Internet forum, I don't need e-respect.
Big news for you, being respected doesn't mean being better in Photo Edition, So you stick with your respect and I with my "attitude problem" okay sissy?

Oh geez, my heart is broken. But I'm no ********, and you make some valid points, so I suppose I'll delve a bit deeper into what i meant.

1. You've been a douche in pretty much every post I've seen you make in the DA&G

2. Post count means a lot. No-one gives a fuck about someone with 3 posts. I really meant that for your own sake. The chances of you gaining a reputation as a good sigger if no-one gives a fuck about you are slim.

3. Normally I'd agree with you on not needing "e-respect". I suppose what I really meant was 'reputation'. If you wanna get anywhere in the graphics section here, you don't want people hating you.

4. I don't give a fuck if photoshop is better. Of course it's better. But GIMP works fine for me. I've been sigging for like 8 months but not once have I thought "fuck, I wish I had photoshop". It's not about what program you use, it's about experience and/or straight-up talent. Here's an example: You use photoshop as well but I'm better than you. That's what it would seem like to an outsider, because you're completely new to the site.

5. Posts like the one you first made in this thread will get you banned soon enough. PM someone (Crock or Theo - they're 2 of the most respected siggers/posters here, not that you'd care) about Kayoh. He had the mentality of "I'm better than everybody here" and he got ostracized by everybody. I don't know if he was banned or he just ran off with his tail between his legs.

So basically man, what I said was for your benefit. I do apologize that it came across so angrily, but you had pissed me off. Also, you're not the first newbie to act like this. It gets to me.
Oh, and don't slag me in other threads, grow up.

I hope you take what I've said and just pull your head in and keep sigging. There's no denying your talent, but that won't get you far if everyone else in the DA&G hates you. Don't waste your time bagging people for what program they use, make a showcase and upload sigs :)

Like I said, stick the respect in your ass... I'm okay with that reputation thing or post counts or whatever.

I will only make what people ask in the request page and I'm done with it...
You are really fucked up, dude...

Start to waste time on peoples request, instead of putting out 3 min sigs.. It's only an advice...

Stop bickering, its getting quite ridiculous. Who cares about reputation, who cares about the program being used, who cares about respect. Just make fucking sigs, have fun, and leave it at that. No need to argue like fucking drama queens. Just drop it. Neither of you is going to side and it is just going to turn into jibberish nonsense that nobody cares about.

Both of you guys are excellent sigmakers no matter what program you are using. Stop being little children and bickering over this nonsense.

Stop bickering, its getting quite ridiculous. Who cares about reputation, who cares about the program being used, who cares about respect. Just make fucking sigs, have fun, and leave it at that. No need to argue like fucking drama queens. Just drop it. Neither of you is going to side and it is just going to turn into jibberish nonsense that nobody cares about.

Fair enough Theo, you're always the voice of reason :)

Again, BigDesigns, I apologize for blasting you in the first place. I still hope you take the advice and "just make fucking sigs".

I'm sure I'm to blame for this whole situation, apologies all round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back