A Change In Voting Procedure

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is something that will be changed this year. In the past few years this has been more of a popularity contest with the rule of thumb being "vote for whoever you want for whatever reason you pick." This year I'm asking you to vote for this in a more unbiased manner. What I mean by that is don't vote for someone simply because you like them. Vote for the person that you think is greater.

Now by that I'm not saying don't play favorites and have fun with this. There's no enjoyment in that, which is what this tournament is about. What I'm saying is that the general consensus seems to be that this tournament was much better when it was about who the greatest wrestler of all time was, not who the most popular one was. We have some very intelligent and educated wrestling fans here and the best times around here are when those people debate each other over who is better.

At the end of the day think of it like this: if you think someone is better than someone else, you shouldn't have a problem arguing why someone is better.

Take your time and think about who you think of the two options are better and then cast your vote. Take it from someone that has been here for all five tournaments: it's MUCH more enjoyable that way.

Just remember to have fun. That's the most important thing. You can learn a lot from this tournament as I do every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back