A Busy Few Months at WZF...

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
I was just going over the Forums Schedule for the next 5 months. YES, I keep a schedule. I'm not the most tech saavy admin like Sly and Luther are, so I take my other jobs VERY seriously.

Currently - Final half of the Annual WZ Tag Tournament

Early November - Sitcoms Tournament Begins

Mid-December - EOY Awards

Early February - Wrestlezolympics '10

We have a lot of REALLY cool stuff going on. In addition, we have the Debators League playoffs about to start and then the Cigar Lounge Debators League kicking off.

I hate to sound like a cliche cheerleader, but there is really something for everyone here at WZF.

Good thing I joined in 2009 then. :D All the best with this, I will try and do my part in supporting it all.

I'm stoked about the finals of the Debator's League. Honestly, I was ready to bow out of that tourney at the end of week #2 but I'm glad I stayed in. And I'm busting my ass to win it!!

What are the Wrestlezolympics? I'm guessing it's a tournament of wrestlers from different countries? USA vs. Canada vs. Russia vs. Japan vs. etc...

What are the Wrestlezolympics? I'm guessing it's a tournament of wrestlers from different countries? USA vs. Canada vs. Russia vs. Japan vs. etc...

All of these questions - AND MORE - will be answered soon enough. But it's not just a tournament. It's better than just a tournament. Bigger. And more interesting.

For now, head to the Spam Zone and vote on where you believe the 2010 WZO's should be held...

Hey IC, I noticed that on the Graphics area you were requesting assistance in making graphics for the wrestlezolympics. I'd like to try it but I didn't really understand what was it that you want done.

He does but I don't think

bwe.gif

would cut it;)

I already found an image host without bandwidth limit. Ill start uploading once I'm outta college.

will the olympics replace the WZT?

No, I don't think so. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but I am not intending this to "replace" any of our annual mainstays.

T.A.D.A. said:
Hey IC, I noticed that on the Graphics area you were requesting assistance in making graphics for the wrestlezolympics. I'd like to try it but I didn't really understand what was it that you want done.

Haha, your initials say "Tada."

Anyway, similar to the sig I have now. I am looking for people to audition sigs that hype the Wrestlezolympics. Be creative, but make sure the major info is there. "Coming February 2010" and whatnot.

I hope so. Are you? If so, we should chat / start getting things in order.

Yeah, man. I'm down for it. Let me know what your expectations are/what you want me to do, and I'll do what needs to be done. One question, though: is this going to begin after your honeymoon, or before with a two or three week hiatus?

Yeah, man. I'm down for it. Let me know what your expectations are/what you want me to do, and I'll do what needs to be done. One question, though: is this going to begin after your honeymoon, or before with a two or three week hiatus?

After the Honeymoon. More so because it coincides with the end of the Tag Tourney. I'd like that to be over before we start sitcoms.

And the best news is, I just spoke with Chris Cash about this and we're going to be co-branding it with the main page in some capacity. I'm pretty psyched about this one.

I do still have the sports tournament ready. Take me 1-2 days to finish it up, though I would like to get someone to get nice clean cut images and a proper post to start each round, and then the positioning of teams into the spots. Problem is it is on my other harddrive, but I have the team list saved, just have to redo writeups and orders of the teams.

I have assurances that I will be working on the Hot Woman Tourney in the future.

Woo! Workin' with the Canadian of Irish variety... :)

We def. have to schedule the sports teams and hot women tourneys, too.

I predict that the prior 3 months mixed with the next 9 months will make up the greatest year of the Non Wrestling Sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back