Kid Rock vs Disturbed

• Kid Rock

• Disturbed

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

2nd Round 90's / 00's Region Match

#28 Kid Rock vs #37 Disturbed

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

This one is a close one here but it looks like disturbed will pull this one away. Both are not the greates things to music but they are both guilty pleasures of mine. I liked Kid Rock's earlier stuff and most of his new stuff. Whereas I really loved Disturbed's album The Sickness. Every Track on there was phenonmenal and that album alone far surpasses anything Kid Rock has ever done. My vote goes to Disturbed.

Kid Rock is terrible, how people can enjoy his music is beyond me. I constantly hear on the radio that he has 2 shows in Detroit in August and want to vomit thinking people would actually pay enough to have him have two showsin the same town. But I guess this is his "hometown", Disturbed isn't great but are a guilty pleasure of mine also. They take this in a walk IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back