9/29 Raw LD: The show that Tom Brady isn't on.

smizzy

Doubt it, bud.
This is my first Monday night off in 27 years. 6 weeks; same thing..

Let's LD motherfuckers.

Oh, yeah. It's in Chicago too and CM Punk and occupy Raw and other s hit. Yeah, that too.

Im still trying to figure out the point of Cena and Rollins feuding right now when Ambrose and Rollins is so good of a feud by themselves.

Seemed to be a clusterfuck of a segment. Sort of thrown together at the last minute.

Hopefully, Orton will show more annoyance with Rollins tonight as well, given "Seth's plan" backfired spectacularly last week.

Im still trying to figure out the point of Cena and Rollins feuding right now when Ambrose and Rollins is so good of a feud by themselves.

Because there isn't anyone else for him to feud with given that the only other established Main Eventer(besides Ambrose, Rollins and Cena himself) available is Orton.

Stopping the Cesaro and Bray Wyatt pushes have really come back to bite WWE hard because of the injury problems currently.

This is one of the things I don't like about WWE today: we're 21 minutes in and we've established the following:

Rollins wants his briefcase back
WWE doesn't like breast cancer

They can be so much more efficient with this stuff.

Ambrose wasn't supposed to be there. With Reigns getting hurt he had to come back early.

They probably infused Cena to make up the days that Ambrose will likely need off to film the movie.

Cesaro wins. I am happy for a minute, before realizing it's the IC title and he will probably be beaten a million times by Big Show.

It used to be ADR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back