4th Round Matchup: Jake vs. X

Pick Your Winner

• Jake

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going with X here...Mostly because Jake seems to have gone AWOL, while X won't seem to go away :p

Going with Jake, nothing against X, but technically my previous round should have been a draw (due to Dave's voting error). Plus Jake beat KB, which puts him in a stronger position!

I'll have to think about this one...this is the round before the final four, right? Jake's past greatness easily makes him one of the best ten posters ever, but, I have to take into account the work that active posters put into this place as well. Also, Jake recently hasn't been delivering teh funniez like he used to; the last thing that he did that made me laugh out loud was when MADCAP told him to stop being so emotional, and Jake responded with red rep and "FUCK, YOU" as a comment

AHHHHHH

I went with Jake...

Even though I love xfear.

It's just that... I'm Y 2 Jane. If it wasn't for Jake, I wouldn't exist on this site.

I'm so sorry =(

Yeesh tough draw for me eh? I imagine I'm going to lose here. Jake is my old school e-homey (despite his nonplussed attitude these days) so I'd have on shame in losing to him.

But, you know, vote for me. I'll give you oral sex. And stuff.

Hmmmm. I like X, though I think that might be more of a McMahon/Mankind relationship then anything. He did promise oral, though, and I can't argue with that.

Mr. Socko!!

Jake is a superhero. X is merely a hero. Jake is the most entertaining poster, and for all this "he's not around" arse, he's probably here more than most of the regulars.

I did "eeny, meeny, miney, mo" and it landed on Jake. That was the only way I could make a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back