2nd Presidential Debate LD

I'd go out on a limb and say if the government can give a job to someone unemployed for a year or so, the unemployed person would be fine with a government job.

Romney fucked up badly on the libya stuff, he could have called out obama on his shit but decided to talk about the quote and context behind "act of terror", wow

I think Obama clearly won the first half of the debate, I think the second half was essentially a tie, and I think Obama closed much better.

And I literally laughed out loud when the moderator fact-checked Romney.

I just noticed the last debate is on Foreign Policy. If Obama doesn't win that he doesn't deserve to be president, Mitt has been disastrous when talking about anything outside the US.

I just want to break down Romney's plan to pay down the defecit.

No increased taxes for the rich, and no decreased taxes for the rich. No increase for the middle class. Give more money to the military. Romney says this math works.

I'm wondering who his teacher was. Apparently private schools aren't as good as Republicans want people to believe.

I just want to break down Romney's plan to pay down the defecit.

No increased taxes for the rich, and no decreased taxes for the rich. No increase for the middle class. Give more money to the military. Romney says this math works.

I'm wondering who his teacher was. Apparently private schools aren't as good as Republicans want people to believe.
You forgot to cut everything that helps the poor.

I do think Obama needed to clarify Romney's assertion that Obama "doubled the deficit", which is just an outright lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back