I'm Not From Your Country
**Application for Skrilla**

Wrestlers Name: 2Fly
Wrestlers Nickname: -

Height: 6"2'
Weight: 240 lbs
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Billed From: Orlando, FL

Appearance: Italian. Tan, spikey short hair, real preppy. torn jean pants. button down shirts with popped collar, diamond watch and earrings with Armani mirrored sunglasses and tan boots.

-----------Hair color/length: Short and spikey
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: Chinstrap
-----------Ring Attire: Short blue trunks (HHH, Orton etc. style), knee pads, elbow pads.
-----------Backstage Attire: Adidas mesh pants with black stripes. Wears a black tanktop.
-----------Physical Features: Lean but cut (Orton-like)
-----------Tattoos: Tribal cross on the top right arm, tribal band on the left top.

Gimmick: Cocky young pretty-boy
Strength/Weakness:

Strengths: Confidence, Munipulative, A Leader
Weaknesses: Cuts corners, easily distracted letting his ego get in the way of a match, cocky which isn't always a weakness but earns disrespect because of this.

Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Wild Samoans Wrestling School

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
bts2.jpg
(Skrilla, change it if needed.)

Brief History: 2Fly is young and cocky as they come. Trained in the Wild Samoans wrestling school in the hills of Pennsylvania, this kid does come packed with skills. The only problem is he respects nothing. 2Fly does anything that needs to be done to win. He came to WZCW to make an impact in professional wrestling.

Title History: -
Entrance Music: 'LaLaLa' by Pretty Ricky
Entrance description: Walks to the middle of the ramp, stands at the top and pops his collar and walks down with a cocky smile to the ring gets in and sticks his arms out as his pose, similar to orton when he poses for his match previews.

Finishers:
Sky High (DDT while jumping high in the air where it looks like the other wrestler is holding them, then I snap back down)

15 Most used moves:
European uppercut
Dropkick
Clubs to chest
Samoan drop
DDT
Arm drag
Brainbuster
Belly standing suplex
Spear
Pumphandle slam
Sideways powerbomb
Backbreaker
Sleeper hold
Irish whip, followed by a clothesline
Running DDT

Sample RP:

*The doors of Johnny Bs office open and a stranger walks through the door*

*He is dressed in torn jeans, tan boots, a white button down with baby blue stripes, diamond earings and watch, short spiked black hair, and mirrored sunglasses.*

2Fly: Well finally.... finally ive made it to the WZCW. I dont think we have met, the names 2Fly. It is a HUGE pleasure to meet you. I will have to apologize for rudely just comming in. Anyways, I am here to show you what I got, to show you that I am WZCW worthy! I'm 6"2' and 240 pounds of pure talent. I can hang with the best, the giants, the freaks and even the ladies haha. All I am asking for is a chance to compete in the greatest company that has ever been and travel the road to become to WZCW Champion! Here is all my information, including my number. Once you have decided please contact me. I have come a LONG way for this chance. Thanks for the time and you have a good day, because I know I will!

*2Fly fixes his popped collar, throws a quick smile and walks out the room without closing the door followed me 2 girls comming up to watch side of him to exit*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back