21 Kingdom Hearts -v - 41 Jet Force Gemini

?

• KH

• JFG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Kingdom_Hearts.jpg

Two cult classics for their respective consoles. Who wins? You decide!

Jet_Force_Gemini_box.jpg

Of course, I'm going with Kingdom Hearts here. Jet Force Gemini was innovative for it's time. It mixed elements of platforming, action/adventure, and shoot em ups and created a very unique game. Although the sales didn't reflect that, it's still revered as one of the best N64 games of all time. However, Kingdom Hearts, I will argue was even more innovative. From creating a story with characters of Final Fantasy and Disney involved to the gameplay of using the keyblade and magic to defeat the various Heartless, there never was a game like Kingdom Hearts before it came out. It eventually became known as one of the best PS2 games of all time and created a new, productive series for a company that was fixated on one game, Final Fantasy. You can't go wrong with either vote but if you could just vote for Kingdom Hearts.

I am a fan of both Square Enix and Disney so my supporting Kingdom Hearts here should come as no surprise. It wasn't my favorite game but it was pretty cool considering the two franchises it brought together and it gets my vote here because it's easily the more enjoyable of the two.

Gotta go with Kingdom Hearts. I'm such a big fan of the series and it's creators and while I enjoyed KHII much more, I loved the first. It was very innovative in the regards that it added some of the most serious video game characters with Disney characters. It was a huge gamble that was done to near perfection. It seemed like a game made for little kids but when you really got into the meat of the game, you realized what a melancholy story it had. Addictive gameplay, awesome ideas, and a great story. That makes it superior to JFG in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back