2011 Book This! Awards: Categories

GLOBAL ICON

I <3 Wrestling and Soccer
These are the Book This! award categories. You can vote only for ONE of these nominees and do not vote for yourself.

Booker of the Year:

"Hollywood" Prophet ("Hollywood" Prophet presents: WWE Unleashed)
#1 Peep (Friday Night SmackDown! post WrestleMania XXVII)
GLOBAL ICON (WWE: An Icon Presentation)
GrandSword (TNA- Wrestling Matters)
greasy_chip_butty (GCB's WWE)
JAM (PWC: Premier Wrestling Circuit)
Mr. HD (WWE My Way: 2011 & On)
Rob Dam Van (WWE: Carnage!)
Theo Westside (Monday Night RAW (post WMXXVII))

Most Improved of the Year:

"Hollywood" Prophet
GLOBAL ICON
GrandSword
JAM
Mr. HD
Rob Dam Van

Rookie of the Year:

Adalam
Out(ast
Pancake
Rated DTM
Red Skulltula
workhorse
XThe_True_CampeonX

Graphicist of the Year:

"Hollywood" Prophet
greasy_chip_butty
JAM
Theo Westside​

I request all the readers to PM me and give their votes.
Note: You CANNOT vote for yourself.
The results will be announced only on the basis of votes and it will not be biased.
The voting will close one week after the opening of this poll.
Closing date: 23rd January 2012.

The results will be announced in a seperate thread right here in the lounge so don't forget to check it out.

Again, I want you two take active part in this awards to make it a success. So please PM me and make your vote count. This is one of the first steps to get this section alive again! Please and thanks.

Are you sure of the nominations? I was thinking since 2011 was my first year I would be a rookie, and not eligible for something like the most improved for example

The rookies are those who made a thread to test themselves out and didn't do many shows. You are eligible for M.I because you have a successful BT!. The readers can identify the improvements you have made from the beginning till date. So that's why you, me, JAM, Proph and the others are all in the M.I category.

Are you sure of the nominations? I was thinking since 2011 was my first year I would be a rookie, and not eligible for something like the most improved for example

Completely agree with this.

I don't get why you've included the 'Most Improved' category at all. What are you looking for? For example, there are no mentions of Peep, Theo and myself but you have included Mr. HD and Prophet - I don't get what it is about those two bookers that made you think to put them in this category. They have both improved, of course, but you leaving out the other 'big three' means you appear to be suggesting that they're not realistic contenders for the 'Booker of the Year' award? Bit of a confusing category to me. Also, GrandSword wasn't here before 2011 so what are we judging his improvement against? That's why he should be in the 'Rookie of the Year' award!

Anyway, am going to PM my votes in a moment. GCB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back