2010 WWE Draft: Divas only

ManOfSteel

Dark Match Winner
I gotta be honest. I'm not liking where some of the Divas on the WWE roster. Now, I know that WWE could care less about the Divas but this is what I would do to kinda change things up for their division. I'd the Divas on the following shows:

RAW: Beth Phoenix, Natalya Neidhart, Eve Torres, Savannah, Katie Lea Burchill, Jillian Hall, Mickie James, Maryse, and bring up Penny Cash from FCW

SmackDown: Melina, Michelle McCool, Maria, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, and bring up Mia Mancini and Livianafrom FCW

ECW: None

The reason I say none on ECW is because they don't give the Divas 5 minutes barely on a 2 hour show so do you honestly think they care about women in a one hour show?

Not bad...the only thing I would change is Mickey James to Smackdown; she needs a change and with different competition. A Michelle McCool vs. Mickey James feud would be something. Now with a strong competitor going to Smackdown, how about Melina back on Raw? She and Natalya would have incredible matches as well. There's talent there, it just needs to be more utilized. I agree with ECW; there's simply no point.

I do agree with what ManOfSteel said about the divas. This is where I think the WWE Divas should go.

WWE Raw:
Heels:

o Alicia Fox
o Katie Lea
o Layla El
o Maryse
o Michelle McCool

Faces:
o Eve Torres
o Kelly Kelly
o Maria
o Melina Perez

WWE Smack!Down:
Heels:

o Beth Phoenix
o Jillian Hall
o Natalya Neidhart
o Rosa Mendes

Faces:
o Brie Bella
o Gail Kim
o Mickie James
o Nikki Bella

WWE ECW:
None what so ever because ECW really doesn't even use the divas at all and it is a waste of talent on the roster because they are used for what appearing on the Abe Washington Show. Instead of doing that to them and then releasing them later because they didn't have to wrestling skills, WWE could blame themselves for that reason.

AND

They need to bring back the special diva matches like the Lingerie Match, the Paddle on a Pole Match, etc. But since they changed to PG, they have stupid shit like the Divas Bowl Match. That is just plain stupid and the only match that I thought was good by a guest host was from ZZ Top for the Legs Match and Seth Green for the Bikini Match.

do most people actually care about the divas? i like to call them the bathroom break, when there on i go use the bathroom and by the time im back, the matchs over! Anyway the wwe seems to always use them a a ploy to sell sex to kids, remember that yay im posing for playboy!! segment for wrestlemania, seemed like the message was, eat light, look good and youd be able to take your clothes off for money one day!!

Honestly, I think the should the same route they are going with the tag teams. By that I mean, Unify the belts and have them compete in any brand. It makes it passable to have them compete only once a week, makes a more compelling division, not worry about them on draft day and one less championship to worry about. After all there are only 2 or 3 credible divas on each brand(except ECW), putting them together without a specific brand could do wonders for the division.

I agree. I kinda think that unless they plan on bringing in a WHOLE LOT more Divas, they should just unify the belts, and have the champ defend the belt on both shows. Now that's another situation itself. Why have a champ on more than one show? If that's the case, why have a split roster? I don't know. I just think that Vince is really screwing over the whole Diva roster by the fact that in a total of 5 hours of weekly programming, they get about 30 minutes worth of TV time. That's messed up. I'd be pissed. I sometimes wonder why the women put up with the way they get treated in the WWE. It's like they never get to perform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back