2000's Bracket; Round 4, Match 1- 1)The Return of the King vs. 9)Little Miss Sunshine

Which is the better movie?

• LOTR: The Return of the King

• Little Miss Sunshine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 2000's Bracket;
Round 4, Match 1

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
lord-of-the-rings-the-return-of-the-king-one-sheet-4900877.jpg

vs.

Little Miss Sunshine

505409~Little-Miss-Sunshine-Posters.jpg

It really comes down to this. Which of these two movies is the movie you would consider to be the best movie ever? The epic movie that is the climax of the mighty Lord of the Rings trilogy... of some Steve Carell movie about a dance contest? Have I summed it up enough for everyone? Sure, Little Miss Sunshine is a fun little movie you can get together and watch with your spouse or what have you, but Lord Of The Ring's is the tope tier of movies. A movie you have to watch in theater to appreciate. It has the record for most Academy Awards ever won for a movie. It is the second highest grossing movie ever. Is the is climax of 50 years of JRR Tolkien fans that did not displease. Vote Lord of the Rings- The Return of the King.

Um yeah, wow. Really, Little Miss Sunshine, yikes. Anything short of complete and utter domination by LOTR in this matchup will be a shame. Little miss Sunshine was a tremendously okay movie, but it was nothing special at all. Return of the King is the conclusion of without question the best trilogy of this decade, and it's awards and merits speak for itself compared to LMS.

I did not really care for any of the Lord Of The Rings movies. But sufficed to say. I cant vote against them here. I love Little Miss Sunshine and actually think its more than just a heartwarming comedy like some people seem to think. Alas...Lord Of The Rings won so many awards for a reason. So with that in mind I vote for Lord Of The Rings.

I think I may go cry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back