12/21 Raw LD: Raw gets DAMONIZED!

Honestly, the segment was shit in my opinion. But you know what? I just tuned out during the second half and then was shown a pretty decent match. While I'm not gonna defend WWE's choice of the segment, I think its ridiculous to insult people who did enjoy the segment. To each his own, some people should stop acting as if their opinion is correct and everyone else's wrong.

What the fuck is Eve doing with Masters?

Did you miss that, too? A few weeks ago, masters beat up Chavo or something to impress Eve. And in the Santa Slaughter segment he saved Eve from Carlito under the mistletoe.

So are they trying to get Masters over as a face now? Because they need to change his music immediately if so.

Ahhh Eve, so damn gorgeous.

GODDAMMIT!!! 3 Puertoricans in WWE and not one can get a FUCKING WIN?!!! Please debut soon Kaval.

Did you miss that, too? A few weeks ago, masters beat up Chavo or something to impress Eve. And in the Santa Slaughter segment he saved Eve from Carlito under the mistletoe.

You can see just how memorable the WWE booking is then can't you? I watch every Raw and I can barely remember more than twenty seconds of the last four episodes combined.

John Morrison laughing maniacally with an M-16 in his hand.

Not sure if that's hilarious or disturbing.

Not complaining about a Masters push. He needs some cool new music, though. Anyone have any ideas for face music that would fit his gimmick?

So I'm supposed to take being called "a pathetic sheep"?

There's some brown on your nose there, kid.

lol You see the difference between you and I:

I couldn't give two shits what someone says about me on the internet, and I'm going to continue participating in this discussion regardless of my (or anyone else's) opinion, and forget that someone called me a brown nose in the next 15-or-so seconds. :shrug:

Yay for ethnocentrism! Go America! Kill them commies terrorists!

Most disturbing thing about that video was the one guy dancing like the Bella's.

Best part? Rey-Rey stage diving into the crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back