10 WWE Superstars Suspended/Speculation & Effects

Big Show like Umaga probably needed them. And Ric Flair's tit's are so saggy I dont judge him for wanting a bit of a lift. I dont see the point in getting all uppity about this. It's a wrestlers choice to take steroids. Big Show and Ric Flair are big stars. If they needed time off to heal then they could have taken it. Lesser so for mid carders as there more expendable, but for main eventers if they want time off WWE will grant it them. They didn't need to get on the juice.

I've just seen the results for the RAW house show from last night in South Africa, now the interesting thing to note is that not only did Orton wrestle in the main event BUT Santion Marella also wrestled. Now after Raw on Monday we were certain these two were suspended, but from the house show results it appears not.

I've just seen the results for the RAW house show from last night in South Africa, now the interesting thing to note is that not only did Orton wrestle in the main event BUT Santion Marella also wrestled. Now after Raw on Monday we were certain these two were suspended, but from the house show results it appears not.

It was noted that not all of the names listed were actually correct and one wrestler that was named already served his time awhile back so it's possible Orton already served his time and Santino was one of the incorrect names....

WWE shouldnt call their talent "WWE Superstars", they should call them "WWE Drugie's". The FEDS are going to crack down on the WWE forcing them to have "seasons". Which though, they can run all year if you think about if because they have "3 brands" of diffrent talent. This wellness policy is garbage, if they really gave a shit they would test these guys more frequently just like any other professional sport. Im done with wwe and its lame storylines and the same material over and over and over.....Its like WCW all over again. They've killed ECW, WCW, and then they will bury themselves in the end. WWE WRESLTING SUCKS BALLS- ENTER REAL SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT UFC.

Interesting insight there CrackingAces... not very constructive though is it?

I think that whatever happens with these suspensions, they need to be scattered or else people are going to be wondering where all the big names have gone. Shame really.

As a side note, I found this (I know it's not exactly the most reputable source of information...I apologise... but still quite interesting): http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007420118,00.html

Interesting insight there CrackingAces... not very constructive though is it?

I think that whatever happens with these suspensions, they need to be scattered or else people are going to be wondering where all the big names have gone. Shame really.

As a side note, I found this (I know it's not exactly the most reputable source of information...I apologise... but still quite interesting): http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007420118,00.html

I read the article.Its worth a read.I think the WWE only took action becasue the names of the wrestlers where going to eventually become public knowledge.If it wasnt for Sports Illustrated,they wouldnt have done a thing.The Wellness Policy was always something cosmetic in that they knew there wasa huge loophole.Their theory was that you would be suspended,not if you did steriods,but only if you were caught.

From WZ.com

Here is a list of confirmed WWE performers that are under suspension that include the following:

1) Edge - Out with injury.
2) Gregory Helms - Out with injury.
3) Charlie Haas - 30 Days.
4) John Morrison - 30 Days.
5) Kennedy - 30 Days.
6) William Regal - 30 Days.
7) Funaki - 30 Days.
8) Umaga - 30 Days.
9) Chavo Guerrero - 30 Days.
10) Chris Masters -- Unsure whether his suspension is a 30 day or 60 day.

Heres the list still dont know if its official but this is it. Quite surprised to see that no Randy Orton is on the list. I for sure thought that he be on the list and serve his after Unforgiven but I guess not. Though this looks like the way WWE wnet with these people not on TV this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back