• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ziggler vs Khali: Fued of the Year?*

Barbedwire Ropes

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
*in theory only....

Now first off, I dont honestly believe that this is the fued of the year but I put a title that would get people's attention.

I am more than amazed by the match that took place on tonight's edition of Smackdown. For the first time in Khali's entire WWE run he actually had a half decent match that wasnt just a bunch of headbutts and chops. The reason for this better than average match (remember, were talking about Khali here...not someone like HBK or Jericho) is because of Dolph Ziggler and Dolph Ziggler only.

Dolph Ziggler did something that John Cena, Kane, Batista, HBK or The Undertaker were never able to do and that is get a good match out of The Great Khali.

So what does this mean for Dolph Ziggler? Surely, he should be rewarded for completing such an accomplishment! Can anyone else see him as the next person to hold the Intercontinental Championship? Or even more far fetched, could he be the next JBL/CM Punk to recieve a world title run "overnight"?

Its just so crazy, it might work.

You know, its easy to knock Khali's wrestling ability, because it does suck, but I really can't hate on the guy because of him giving money back to his village. That says something about the guy.

Anyway, I didn't catch the match (ha, rhymed) but Ziggler may get rewarded handsomely somehow. Yet I can only see him being overlooked like a lot of other guys throughout the years. I was reading Bret Hart's book and I can't believe how many times he was in line for a push and got kicked back.

I missed Smackdown this week(been on quite the drinking binge as of late) but I highly doubt aDolph pulled a decent match out of Khali. But if I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If he did, he should be rewarded. An Intercontinental title shot does some fitting at some point. But he wouldn't be the first to pull a watchable match out of Khali. That nod goes to Cena in their last man standing match.

Agreed with you on this one. I have been saying for weeks that his debut match against Batista as Dolph Ziggler shocked me. I hardly watch Baptista wrestle, and this was one of those times. Honestly, I would rather see them push Ziggler through the mid card, and not so fast to the top of the main event card.

In my opinion they should have kept him on television once Spirit Squad died. It isn't that they didn't, but he was Chavo's caddy for crying out loud! He reminds of Angle, but just not as good. There is a ton of charisma coming from this guy, and I wouldn't mind seeing a feud with Ziggler v.s Morrison. Both of these stars are solid in the ring, and have yet to have a feud on WWE television ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back