Zeus Tommy "Tiny" Lister Facing Five Years In Prison For $3.8 Million Mortgage Fraud

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
TMZ.com is reporting that actor Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, who performed in WWE as Zeus and World Championship Wrestling as Z Gangsta, has agreed to plead guilty to a mortgage fraud scheme that cost banks $3.8 million.

The 54-year-old actor entered the plea agreement Friday, the same day prosecutors charged him with conspiring from 2005 to 2007 to purchase homes he could not afford and to withdraw more than $1.1 million cash in home-equity loans that were not repaid.

According to the plea agreement obtained by TMZ, the No Holds Barred star admitted that he and five other individuals conspired to obtain four different mortgages on homes in Los Angeles, California using falsified records.

Lister, admitted he and his co-conspirators collected mortgages worth $5.7 million, all of which defaulted. Banks later sold them at a loss of more than $2.6 million.

He agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Los Angeles to conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud, a charge that carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison. He is due to appear in court later this month.

He costs them $3.8 million and gets 5 year prison, if a CEO of a bank or company did something like that he would get a bonus.

Oh no, he cost the banks $3.8 million!!!

Remind me again how many of BILLIONS of dollars the banks have cost everyone else?

I think now smokey can change it up.. " YOU GOT LOCKED THE F**K UP!"

No more stealing bikes for Deebo I guess..

I am not saying what he did was right, but just thinking about the hypocrisy.

I mean in all seriousness, Only five years for stealing millions and costing people everything they had. This is why people are criminals because is no justice.

zeus_bio.png

Uh oh i hope this doesn't become a thread about the Economy and world banks!

Well it looks like it's all gone tits up for Last Friday, unless Ice Cube decides to do the movie without him. If they do, they should bring in Terry Crews as a new villian, that would be better than Deebo returning.

The banks are screwing us out of more than just 3.8 mil.

Why don't you just fucking move, people like you just annoy the shit out of me. "The governments never going to change no matter what, they're fucking us over, the banks are fucking us over, America is just out to fuck us all over!!!" Seriously just shut the fuck up already.

TMZ.com is reporting that actor Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, who performed in WWE as Zeus and World Championship Wrestling as Z Gangsta, has agreed to plead guilty to a mortgage fraud scheme that cost banks $3.8 million.

The 54-year-old actor entered the plea agreement Friday, the same day prosecutors charged him with conspiring from 2005 to 2007 to purchase homes he could not afford and to withdraw more than $1.1 million cash in home-equity loans that were not repaid.

According to the plea agreement obtained by TMZ, the No Holds Barred star admitted that he and five other individuals conspired to obtain four different mortgages on homes in Los Angeles, California using falsified records.

Lister, admitted he and his co-conspirators collected mortgages worth $5.7 million, all of which defaulted. Banks later sold them at a loss of more than $2.6 million.

He agreed to plead guilty in federal court in Los Angeles to conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud, a charge that carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison. He is due to appear in court later this month.

Tommy has only 5 years to stay in prison. That is not a big problem. I heard some people are staying in the prison until they die.

So this guy steals bikes, murders a kid after the bell, mercilously beats up Rip's brother, is caught with mortgage fraud and only gets 5 years max?

I guess he got brownie points throwing the detonator off the convicts boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back