• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zakk Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

Gimmick Name: Zakk Falcon

Nickname:

Height: 6'0

Weight: 268lbs

Hometown: Nottinghamshire, England

Billed From: Chicago, Illinois

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Black , Long

----------------Eye Colour: Dark Brown

----------------Facial Hair: Full face beard with sideburns and mustache.

----------------Ring attire: Triple H style

----------------Backstage Attire: t-shirt, jeans, skate shoes.

----------------Physical Features: N/A.

----------------Tattoos: N/A

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): I can perform as either heel or face. I'm completely flexible in my character. I'll add both RP's abit further down in my post to see which one would work best from your perspective.

Main Gimmick: Semi-popular with the fans (mixed reaction) but isn't really phased by what the fans think of him. He goes out to the ring and does whatever it takes to come out victorious. He idolises CM Punk and Edge and tries to fit his persona around the both of them with the attitude of Edge and Determination of CM Punk.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Determined and full of Attitude.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Zakk Falcon's strengths are that he is determined in the ring and has a clear mind as soon as he steps through the curtains, knows exactly what he wants and knows how to get it done, and lastly; he studies his opponents when not in a match. Zakk Falcon's weaknesses are that he often tries too hard to pick up a win and can sometimes (depending on alignment) use the ropes for leverage and lose his temper if the match isn't going his way. He is also quite frantic about going to the top rope which causes him to be slow getting up there and is always thrown off before he has a chance to perform a high risk move (Like Ric Flair) The only time he EVER goes to the top rope is if he attempts to in match and during his entrance to signal his signature "Falcon" taunt, by spreading his arms out.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brief History: n/a

Entrance Music:
Metallica - Fuel (Instrumental Version)
[YOUTUBE]/v/F3wV20yVd18?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description:
Comes out and looks for "Zakk Falcon" signs and points to them similar to Christian. Walks down the ramp way holding out my arms and pointing to myself then the fans. Jumps onto the apron and pyro goes off in each corner similar to Brock Lesnar. Gets on top rope in ring and points to myself then the fans and performs signature "Falcon" taunt by spreading arms out (similar to Raven) signalling resemblance between my character and surname.

Finishing Moves:
Reverse Death Valley Driver
Running STO

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
* denotes signature

Methodical Stomps*
Running Clothesline*
Impaler DDT*
Big Boot
Benoit Punches
Running High Knee (Triple H)
Spear Takedown w/ ground Punches
Arm Wrench
One Handed Bulldog
Atomic Drop
Inverted Atomic Drop
Powerslam
Kick out DDT
Neckbreaker
Kane Uppercut

Sample RP:

Heel Version
*Zakk Falcon is backstage watching an on-going match from a TV, shaking his head and laughing at common mistakes that he KNOWS he can perform 100 times better. When the match is over he looks over his shoulder looking at the other superstars getting ready for their matches later that night*

"Hey guys, did you see that? Did you SEE how many freaking botches he made in that match? Here I was thinking this was where the 'big boys' played. I guess 'play' is the operative word in that sentence."

*Zakk is then confronted by another superstar who doesn't look very pleased with what Zakk just said.*

"You better watch your mouth around here punk. You think that just because you've been a champion in another company, you can come to our company and make fun of us? No, that's not how it works. In this business you either put up or shut up. What's it going to be?"

*The superstar Zakk was confronted by starts moving towards him to try and intimidate Zakk.*

"Hey, hey! I was only kidding man! I didn't mean anything by it, chill dude. I'm sorry."

*As the superstar glares at Zakk, he turns around and begins walking away but is stopped DEAD in his tracks. Zakk gives the superstar a low blow from behind and scarpers while the superstar writhes in pain and continues to look angrily at Zakk; Zakk just winks and walks out of the room.*

Face Version
*Zakk Falcon finishes applying his black wrist tape and moves his neck around repeatedly. He cracks his knuckles and with both hands, slaps both of his cheeks like he was applying cologne, to get focused.*

"Excuse me, Zakk Falcon? Hi, I'm a backstage reporter and I'd just like to hear your thoughts on your upcoming match tonight."

"Hey, what's going on? - Well, tonight isn't only my first match, but it's going to be one that people remember. You know, I've had people tell me time and time again that I'd never make it in an industry as big as this. But what do you know? I'm here and there aint nobody alive today that has as much determination as I have flowing through my veins right now. As soon as I step through those curtains I feel an immediate rush of electricity flow through me and that my friend, is the best feeling you could ask for. You want it time and time again, you want it over and over and over..again."

*Zakk winks at the backstage reporter as the reporter nods and smiles at back at him. Zakk gives the reporter a quick handshake as he says..*

"Well..this is it, man. Wish me luck!"

End.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo