Zack's Top 5

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
1. Sting

2. Alex Shelley

3. Undertaker

4. Batista

5. Triple H

Yes...Batista made his list. I was slightly amazed that he fit in with all the other guys there, but i won't hate him for it. He is 6.

Incorrect. Zack's list would be like:

1. Himself - Woo Woo Woo, you know it!

2. Rosa Mendes - My Girl!

3. Curt Hawkins - My Bro!

4. Edge - My Mentor!

5. Lou Thesz - The best wrestler that ever lived... WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!

NSL, that is really impressive.

I am pretty sure that he knows more about wrestling at 6 than I do now.

Certainly knows more about wrestling than I did when I was 6. I hope, if I ever have kids, that they like wrestling.

1. Sting

2. Alex Shelley

3. Undertaker

4. Batista

5. Triple H

Yes...Batista made his list. I was slightly amazed that he fit in with all the other guys there, but i won't hate him for it. He is 6.

When did you start him on wrestling? I want to get my nephew in on it, but he's 4.

When did you start him on wrestling? I want to get my nephew in on it, but he's 4.

He's been watching wrestling since he was born. My ex's dad was a pretty big fan, so even if I wasn't home, or when he was at her house, it was on.

He didn't really start to get into it until he was around 4.

That's awesome NSL. My nephew occasionally watches wrestling with me if I have it on. My sister hates it and won't let him watch it. She is just one of those people. But when I have him over I usually pop in some wrestling DVD and he will sit and watch them with me. He doesn't like the old school stuff that much, but he loves John Cena (cause he wore the John Deere colors, so he thought he was a farmer haha) and he loves Kurt Angle because he looks like his dad.

Good to see that you and your son have a common interest, definitely pretty awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back