• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zac Brown Band

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I just discovered them. Anyone else ever heard anything by them? I downloaded their newest album. The song "Toes" is pretty damn awesome.
Hey, judge for yourself.

[youtube]lB8Nkn3Xjes[/youtube]

I just discovered them. Anyone else ever heard anything by them? I downloaded their newest album. The song "Toes" is pretty damn awesome.
Hey, judge for yourself.

[youtube]lB8Nkn3Xjes[/youtube]

I really like them. They have 3 other singles I think besides "Toes".

Chicken Fried
[YOUTUBE]e4ujS1er1r0[/YOUTUBE]

Whatever It Is
[YOUTUBE]7RJrNnRpVHg[/YOUTUBE]

and Highway 20 Ride
[YOUTUBE]pilt_sW_x0E[/YOUTUBE]

Highway 20 Ride is a GREAT GREAT GREAT Song.

GASP! Monkey is a Zac Brown fan? Either I don't know you that well or you have a guilty pleasure.:lmao: Has anyone heard "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood? I think that may be her best song yet.

Nah dude, I'm the biggest country music fan on this site.

My favorite include.

Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Josh Turner, Trent Tomlinson, Chris Young, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Jason Michael Carrol, and the Zach Brown Band.

My least favorite, or more or less the ones I want to kill. When I hear their so called music.

Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley.

Monkey I love you! I can't stand Taylor Swift. Everyone is in love with the chick and I just absolutely hate her music. I almost got myself killed for bashing the girls music at a party. Her song came on and I immediately shit on it. And like a gang of 5 or 6 people wanted to kill me for what I said. And 3 of them were grown men. I don't get it.

She can't write a damn song that isn't about a princess getting fucked over. Whatever. Im over it. Plus her voice really sucks.

When I hear hot and country music, Miranda Lambert is the first chick to spring into my mind. She is a total badass.

Which reminds me..............why is there no country music thread in the Music Section?

Nah dude, I'm the biggest country music fan on this site.

My favorite include.

Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Josh Turner, Trent Tomlinson, Chris Young, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Jason Michael Carrol, and the Zach Brown Band.

My least favorite, or more or less the ones I want to kill. When I hear their so called music.

Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley.

Not a fan of Allan Jackson?

Zac Brown, I'd like him a little more had he not ruined "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" at the CMA's.

When I think hot and Country, I automagically jump to Michelle Branch and the other chick from The Wreckers.

Zac Brown, I'd like him a little more had he not ruined "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" at the CMA's.

When I think hot and Country, I automagically jump to Michelle Branch and the other chick from The Wreckers.

Jessica Harp

[YOUTUBE]rvSetFSc3gE[/YOUTUBE]

Man, I was stoked to find out Toby Keith signed Trace, I forgot to add him to my list, but he's definitely a fave. The next guy to get signed to Toby's label??? You know him as Monkey_Mania. My friends know me as Mike Gray.

Man, I was stoked to find out Toby Keith signed Trace, I forgot to add him to my list, but he's definitely a fave. The next guy to get signed to Toby's label??? You know him as Monkey_Mania. My friends know me as Mike Gray.

Are you seriously a singer or just flinging poop?

Country sucks.

..And that is Razor's random "I'm going to shit on you" post of the evening. Congratulations, I'm glad everyone could be here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back