• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Thoughts On Vag Tats

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
What do you think of vag tats (technically, I guess they can be called mons pubis tattoos)? I can't speak from experience, as I've never been with a tattooed woman before, but a vag tat seems like it would be an instant turnoff for me. Also, I've seen some women with flame tattoos in this particular area (Daffney's one of them). Do these women not want to get laid? I mean, are these tattoos meant to symbolize the gonorrhea that you will catch from these women, and the pissing of razor blades and fire that will ensue?

Do these women not want to get laid? I mean, are these tattoos meant to symbolize the gonorrhea that you will catch from these women, and the pissing of razor blades and fire that will ensue?

Someone sig that NOW!

My veredict on vag Tats: Tasteful tat. something not too fucked up, nothing too nun-like.

get what i'm sayin'?

Vag tats aren't all bad. I honestly could care less if I'm staring at a fucking dragon or heart when I'm pounding it. Irrelevant to me.

Yeah, my best friend/girlfriend has one of those tats. Roger Rabbit, right on the vag. As anybody who knows me will tell you, I'm terrified of rabbits, but I love that specific one. And no, not in a pervy way. So, on topic, I say they're fine, as long as they remain tasteful, and don't reference a fire crotch.

I'll take your word that they're good, I don't feel like getting a dozen trojan horses on my computer in the process of doing my own research

I've seen 2 in person. Both of them were tasteful, and weren't some corny butterfly or heart design. One was actually right where the bush should be, and made me laugh. Mostly because it was unexpected. The other was a pretty cool arabic symbol, that I was told meant "fertility", because she had issues getting pregnant, and was wishing for anything. She was also about 42, if it makes any difference. I've seen pictures of others, and sometimes, the tat is cool, but it doesn't seem right where it is. And, anyone who gets a tattoo as a joke, is a moron.

Just because they have a "vag" tatoo doesn't mean your not going to stop doing what you gotta do, thats getting down to business.

My question is this, would you not have sex with Jessica Alba if she had a vag tatoo?

Just because they have a "vag" tatoo doesn't mean your not going to stop doing what you gotta do, thats getting down to business.

My question is this, would you not have sex with Jessica Alba if she had a vag tatoo?

I don't think I'd have sex with her, when she doesn't have one. I'm more into the tattooed/punk/metal chicks...She's sexy, but not the type I'd do hunt down myself...

jessica_alba_without_makeup.jpg

^^ Her without all the Hollywood treatment. Pretty average in my eyes...

Ok firstly, there is no such thing as a "tastefull" tattoo on a girls VAGINA :lmao:

Eh, pretty unattractive. Definately earns a frown if I thought the girl was GF material. Wouldnt stop me from handling buisness in the utmost professional of manner.

If you need a target neat the vajayjay, you have bigger problem than a tat.

I'm not in favor of any tats on a girl, but the vag tat is enough for me to pass on sex.

Unless, of course, it's one of those little ones that's half way between the hip bone and the bush. Those, I don't mind, but some shit that pokes out of the panties.....gross.

Lol...i was 18 and everyone called me that and it stuck with me for ever..i use to work at the theaters when that happend and we had malibus most wanted there and ya...lol im thinking of getting the budweiser crown above the b so i can be king b-rad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back