Your Original

Watsonation

Occasional Pre-Show
Create a new revolutionary PPV with a special type of main event that only happens here at this PPV of the year.

My PPV, would be called 'WWE Smackdown! vs Raw'
where a Raw superstar takes on a Smackdown superstar.
The winner of the match, wins a draft pick for there show..
Only thing is, each show has a GM and selects a draft pick manually.
I think this show could be good IF built up right.

Champions excluded UNTIL the last two matches.
This could do away with the crappy draft we have on TV,and do it on PPV.
Then the next night on Raw, we could have three bonus picks for each show.

So whats your idea?

**if someone has done this already, sorry i looked but didnt see one**

what about GM's set up a PPV with their best guys/champions and instead of draft picks, whoever loses goes to the winner's brand (ex. RAW's Cena defeats ECW's Kozlov, Kozlov now is on the RAW brand). dunno, couldn't think of anything else lol but a Draft PPV could be nice

I'd have something like a PPV called 'My Bloody Valentine' the PPV for the month of February. It would only feature First Blood matches, hence the name 'My Bloody Valentine'. A potentiol card from me would be:

1. WWE Championship match: Randy Orton (c) vs. Shawn Michaels
2. World Heavy Weight Championship match: CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho
3. ECW Championship match: Christian (c) vs. Hurricane Helms vs. Shelton Benjamin
4. IC title match: Rey Mysterio (c) vs. John Morrison
5. Triple H vs. Batista
6. John Cena vs. Jack Swagger
7. Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler
8. Melina vs. Maryse RAW Vs. Smackdown divas match

My PPV would be a TNA show with all the matches being Triple Threat matches with the winners of each match advancing to the Main Event Ultimate X Match with all TNA Champions having the Titles hanging for the middle a wrestler can go across the cable and grab any title and win that title and the match continues until all the belts have been taken down them 2 wrestlers that gain the Tag Team Titles (at seperate times) will be the New tag team champions . with the right wrestlers this would be a great show and concept . PEACE & LOVE 2 Every 1 :)

Sasori thanks for pointing out my mistakes here I appricate that :)

My PPV would be a TNA show with all the matches being Triple Threat matches with the winners of each match advancing to the Main Event Ultimate X Match with all the Titles hanging for the middle a wrestler can go across the cable and grab any title and win that title and the match continues until all the belts have been taken down them 2 wrestlers that gain the Tag Team Titles (at seperate times) will be the New tag team champions . with the right wrestlers this would be a great show and concept . PEACE & LOVE 2 Every 1 :)

I got some problems with the idea, no offense. It would kill the triple threat match for gods sake. TNA already killed the steel cage match with an all steel cage match PPV, why kill another gimmick match? Also the title holders of the belts, are they defending them or being stripped? You should have thought a bit more or posted some thing more simple yet enjoyable.

Another Idea I have is having a regular PPV but the winner's of each match advancing to the Special MAIN EVENT (exclusive to this PPV only). A Double Ring (having the rings in 2 different locations NOT side by side) 20 man battle royal with 10 wrestlers in each ring with the winner from ring one wrestling the winner of ring two and the winner of that match gaining a TNA World Title match immediatly fallowing . I know your all gonna say it's WCW's World War 3 or WCW's BattleBowl but it would be original to TNA having never been done there . and WWE doesn't do anything like it either .
PEACE & LOVE 2 EVERY 1 :)

This may not translate to reality very well, but my brother had a unique idea when we played with our action figures as kids. The match is a 20 man battle royal with a twist. The twist is once someone is thrown over the top rope he has a chance to come back in. For example Cena throws Orton over the top. Orton remains at ringside. Later Jericho throws Cena over. This allows Orton to come back in.

I realize this seems like a never ending match. To solve that problem I suggest once someone throws three people over without being thrown over himself, those three people are eliminated and leave ringside. This could create some drama. For example Cena has thrown out Orton and Triple H. Now we see them desperate to see Cena thrown out before he can throw out one more. I would also make a rule saying if one of the temporarly eliminated people interfers he would be offically eliminated. This way Orton wouldn't simply jump on the apron and pull Cena out from behind.

Once 15 men have been completly eliminated the winner must eliminate the remaining four himself to win the match. Picture Cena throwing out Orton, Triple H, and Jericho. Now he is alone with HBK. Cena needs to throw HBK out to win the whole thing. If HBK throws Cena out the other three come back in and now Cena needs HBK out to come back in himself.

The match may be too long, but I think it could be given a lot of time like the Royal Rumble. Again I don't know how well this would work in reality, but it seemed like a good idea when we were kids playing with toys.

Shooting the crap the other day with a buddy of mine I came up with this PPV I called Riot. Similar to Extreme Rules in which every match is hardcore, but the match exclusive to this PPV would be the Riot match in which eight men battle in a hardcore match with no ref. The match on ends once seven of the eight men have been handcuffed to the guardrail.

my concept would be a PPV called "wars to riches" wear every match (except for th main event) is 2 outta 3 falls and the main events are 3 outta 5 think about it like a fatal 4 way 2 outta 3 falls match would be insane everyone struggling for a pinfall and then when they get it... they need another the matches would be literally a war

and then there's the main event matches imagine after a 25 minute battle both opponents have 2 points and there struggling with every fiber of there being to get the last pinfall it would be like the 3rd round after an amazing MMA fight with the fans exploding when the final pinfall is made

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back