• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Opinion On: The Shockmaster

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Probably going to go over about as well as Ask Shocky?

I miss the Shockmaster, and Paul Bearer too, where did they go.

Fuck The Shockmaster and Paul Bearer. They were losers...Conspicuous Asparagus owns them all!!!! And I say that because we share the same username :D

Go Asparaguses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Conspicuous Asparagus, Shockmaster, and Paul Bearer. Regardless of the name, the legend is still the same. :)

A poster beyond his years, with tons of wisdom & great opinions. Quiet on the moderating side of things. (quiet in the sense of not as vocal as Luther, Jake, or even Jonny)

Conspicuous Asparagus, Shockmaster, and Paul Bearer. Regardless of the name, the legend is still the same. :)

A poster beyond his years, with tons of wisdom & great opinions. Quiet on the moderating side of things. (quiet in the sense of not as vocal as Luther, Jake, or even Jonny)

Wait, they were the same people people?

The Shockmaster is no doubt one of the top posters on WZ, I don't know what we would do without him, he just needs to tone down a bit on the Triple H hatred lol.

The Shockmaster is no doubt one of the top posters on WZ, I don't know what we would do without him, he just needs to tone down a bit on the Triple H hatred lol.

Oddliy enough Shocky is the only one I've ever debated about Triple H with, that actually did so in an intelligent matter, unlike some people on this board, who just repeat the same shit over and over again, and apparently don't read the post of those they are arguing with

Oddliy enough Shocky is the only one I've ever debated about Triple H with, that actually did so in an intelligent matter, unlike some people on this board, who just repeat the same shit over and over again, and apparently don't read the post of those they are arguing with

I'm sure the exact same thing happened with me and Shocky... Triple H is pretty much the only wrestling related thing I will post on, simply because people dont have a clue about him.

Oh and yeah, I love the Shocky.

The Shockmaster told me he really does like Triple H, but he's doesn't think that Triple H is god's gift to wrestling.

I liked his tournaments. The bits that Kurt Angle were in anyway. And the bits AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels were in.

Now, Every time I read his posts I think it's one of Coco's...

Until I see intelligent grammar, points etc...Which is hard to find in a Coco post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back