Your Lethal Lottery Final 4

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am sure there was a thread for this last year but I'm on my phone and the search button doesn't work on the mobile skin.

Plus, I reckon it makes sense to make a new one since its a new Lottery altogether.

So, if you could craft a final 4 in the Lethal Lottery from anyone on the roster (minus the WHC), who would it be and why?

Mines has to be...

Sam Smith
Saboteur
Action Saxton and
Triple X

Personally, I think that the main event needs a few new faces in there and these 4 guys are more than capable of taking it all the way to Kingdom Come. I wouldn't say that any of them NEED it right now but it would be good to see any of them win it.

Now you go...

Sam smith because the guy is at his best.
Triple x for the same reason. I like doc and jglass as a team so they shouldn't win it.
Vega is ready for a new division. He has beaten everyone in the mayhem picture and just because I want angel there too! But we all know that wont happen :(

Sam Smith - Dude has been on fire for a couple months and there's no better way to make losses forgotten than to win a bigger match.

Loser of the World Title match - Holmes and Showtime are two of the best, I can't see the loser not getting into or doing poorly in the Lottery match

A Mystery Entrant - I know one of those bastards is going to get a good draw

Grand Mystique - Numbers has been putting out some great stuff that I think has been overlooked since the Stormrage feud stagnated a bit. The cage match should be very good, and I expect both guys to do well in the Lottery.

Ideally 2 heels and 2 faces?

I can only speak from a kayfabe standpoint, because everybody's RP isn't in yet.

While Thriller, Thrash and Pancake write great RP's (only a few, I have many other faves), kayfabe-wise they aren't there yet, but soon they might be.

The tag-team guys can't chase both the tag-title AND the WHC, but I'll bet that at least ONE guy from Sabosax, Technosa or Bearded Gents will be final four. Not win, but final four...

Vega will do well, but Mayhem is his baby now, so I don't know. Maybe start at 3 or something and make final 8 or so...

Rush I see being a Kane. Because of his character, he'll always kick ass, but is running into average form (kayfabe-wise).

Sam's the favourite to win, so he'll be final four. Of the faces, I'd say Trips and Califa are hitting their purple patch (kayfabe), so they'll be in it.

Then again, KO and Callahan are also major players, so maybe them too.

My final six would be Drake, Trips (I'm starting a new thing here for Triple X), KO, Smith, a tag-team guy and a surprise entrant (just in case).

Showtime, if he loses the WHC, won't win the LL match, that would be overkill. Holmes gets an honourable mention, too.

Rush: He's been amazing for a while now, and I would love to see him do well in the Lottery. He's also a legitimate kayfabe threat, as well. Rush is my pick to win it all.

Chris KO: He's been consistently putting out some good stuff and from what I saw of his LL RP, I thought it was veeeeeery good. Kayfabe-wise, it makes sense to have KO stick around from the 1-hole, doing whatever it takes to win.

Saboteur and Action Saxton: They're some of my favorites to read and very rarely disappoint. In a situation like this, I can't pick against them. It would be interesting to see how a team works together in the final four -- so they work together, is it every man for himself, what would it do to the partnership, etc.?

Saxton, Saboteur, Dragon & Rush.

Mentions to Holmes & X.

If there's going to be a surprise final four member, it'll be Sandy Deserts.

Based purely on RP strength, not including the WZCW title match, my RP, and the mystery opponents, I'd say Callahan, Constantine, Rush and Smith. I'll probably do more proper awards tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back