Your input is needed

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Yes lads and lasses, Lee is updating the roster....

What does that mean from you?

If you guys have a new theme/picture you want to use can you let us know?

ALSO I want everyone to check their move set, there are some people who's 15 move set are all finishers, that's a bit silly now, isn't it?

I have 3 requests. The first one is that I would like my characters "picture" to be The Crocodile Hunter Instead of John Morrison.

steve-irwin-dead.jpg

The second is that my finisher's change to:

ThunderDrop (FameAsser)
My second finisher stays the same. (DownUnder Hook.)

The third is that my move list becomes as below. I only chose 6 moves because I want to be like Cena.

Snap Swinging Neckbreaker
Dropkick
Impaler DDT
Running Shining Wizard
Running the ropes, chanting "Aussie Aussie Aussie" then hitting a legdrop.
Bulldog

Yes, I'm being serious.

well am not allowing the fameasser change, that being my finisher even the fact that it's called the thundera, everything else is fine.

Can I change my finisher Rebirth to Kofi's 450 Kick? (It can keep the same name). And also add the tornado ddt Christian has been doing to my 15 moves? Thanks!

what did I say about finishers in normal moves?

Sorry, I didn't think that was his finisher. Nevermind about that part then. I do want the kick as my finisher if possible though

Yeah I'm updating everyone's come Monday when we have the new contract winners.

I've been thinking of changing my theme music for a while.... Can I now have "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

you should have the tetris theme...being a Russian and all.

As I said I'm making all changes on Monday.

haha yeah, that's why I liked Murray Reiss' contract RP mentioning stereotypes.

Something Daniel Stokes isn't scared of.

I have 3 requests. The first one is that I would like my characters "picture" to be The Crocodile Hunter Instead of John Morrison.

steve-irwin-dead.jpg

The second is that my finisher's change to:

ThunderDrop (FameAsser)
My second finisher stays the same. (DownUnder Hook.)

The third is that my move list becomes as below. I only chose 6 moves because I want to be like Cena.

Snap Swinging Neckbreaker
Dropkick
Impaler DDT
Running Shining Wizard
Running the ropes, chanting "Aussie Aussie Aussie" then hitting a legdrop.
Bulldog

Yes, I'm being serious.

I always imagined you to look like Crocodile Dundee.

And I guess we can change DS back to John Morrison now.

Also, Ricky is thinking of a new finisher. Just sorting out the name still...but shotgun on the Stunner.

Since you mention it, I made a glaring mistake on my application.

On my 15 moves I somehow managed to write 'Tornillo', what what I of course meant to write was Torbellino.

No spinning cross body blocks for me. That would quite ruin my character.

Okey dokey, shall change that come Monday. I don't watch ROH so what's the name of the guy you use for your sample picture?

BxB Hulk, recently changed to Killer Hulk after he dropped him gimmick of J-Pop star (a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions). And he's from the Gate, not RoH.

Ahhh makes sense, I thought it was ROH because when I click the image location it has ROH10 at the end.

I've done a lot of reworking on Drake's profile. Hope it's not too much. PM me if you've got any problems with what I've changed. I've adapted a lot to fit with how I think Drake's developed since I started him.

Wrestler's Real Name: Drake Callahan
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Drake Callahan
Wrestlers Nickname: None
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 215 lb
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Billed From: Cleveland, Ohio
Appearance: Drake wears loose, disheveled clothes that seem to reflect his frequent late night sojourns.
-----------Hair color/length: Shorter, black.
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Goatee and sideburns (black).
-----------Ring Attire: Short black tights with his name, Drake, in vertical letters down the right side in red.
-----------Backstage
Attire
: Drake wears loose, faded, torn jeans, a T-shirt (usually gray or black), a long, black, leather overcoat, and sunglasses.
-----------Physical Features: Well built and tan, physically fit, strong.
-----------Tattoos: Drake has a black Chinese dragon across his back, with the head ending at about his right shoulder and running diagonally towards his left hip.
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Face
Gimmick: Drake is a prophet of a new age. Rather than seeking out a deep, religious message, Drake comes to the people with a message of self enlightenment, mostly through self enjoyment. He is obsessed with the concept that through pleasurable experience people are opened to their own truth, and believes that rather than silent and studious contemplation or prayer, large social gatherings (particularly parties) are the central method of enlightenment. As he is fond of saying, “The whole world’s a church, baby, and everyone’s a priest.” He preaches to the people that everyone has their own truth, and the way to get there is living life to the fullest. A fun, fast life focused around the classic ideals of sex, booze, and rock & roll is the ideal path for all who follow him (and, of course, Drake himself). He disdains stuffy, self absorbed people, and will often mock them with his nonchalant, cavalier attitude. He loves the thrill of competition in the ring, and takes every win and loss personally; he sees his losses as losing the faith of his people, and a win as a boost of faith. Drake comes into the ring to bring his message to every opponent, hoping that his victories will convince them that giving up their boring lives for the life of thrill and excitement is the right way to go. Drake has come to guide his opponents, and more importantly, all of his people to true enlightenment.
Strength/Weakness:
Strengths.
1. Can get inside opponents’ heads with his cocky, cavalier attitude.
2. Strong mic skills, good reaction for his comfortable message.
3. Light heavyweight, agile in the ring.
4. Capable of pulling off aerial maneuvers; enjoys them for the showmanship.

Weaknesses.
1. Laid back attitude sometimes leads to inattentiveness and taunting, posing for the crowd can lead to vulnerability.
2. Can dig himself in too deep with overly serious heels, prompting attacks.
3. As a light heavyweight, larger wrestlers can leave him vulnerable.
4. Easily distracted and can lose focus.

Trained By: Ohio Valley Wrestling
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Austin-aries.gif

Brief History: Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, growing up as a very socially active young man led to the formation of his ideas. Anti authoritarianism often led to trouble for him, and he disliked the confines of school. He often skipped class to expose himself to the vibrant life of the city. He left Cleveland when he was 18 and moved to Lousiville where he worked and trained in OVW before deciding to seek out opportunity in WZCW.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: "Be Free" by Papa Roach
Entrance description: Drake comes out to the ring with a huge grin and a beer bottle in hand, as he staggers to the ring, slapping the hands of fans on the road. In the ring, he lifts the beer to the crowd in a toast, and chugs it down before beginning the match.
Finishers: “Hangover” – Brainbuster/”Last Call” – Last Chancery (note: this is not a front chancery, but an arm triangle choke with a bridge. You can find videos of Austin Aries using it if you need reference.)
15 Most used moves:
1. Scissored Armbar
2. Diving Elbow
3. Standing Moonsault
4. Forward Russian Legsweep
5. Corner dropkick
6. Sidewalk slam
7. Standing shooting star
8. Belly to back suplex
9. Running big boot
10. Single leg Boston crab
11. Tiger suplex
12. Snap DDT
13. Falling reverse DDT
14. Enzuigiri
15. Figure-four leglock

Seeing as how Harthan has conceded using "Ladies and Gentleman" by Saliva as his theme music, I would definitely like to make that my theme music again.

I've been thinking about this for a while, even though I'm entering a contract battle royale for MD20 and it's my first match, I really don't think my music suits me. Please can I change it from "Perfect Insanity" to "What I Want" by Daughtry.

Also, just a quick question, is Evan Bourne being used as an image? If he's not, change I change my image to him. If not, I'm happy with Mark Tremonti :)

l3kpjj9p.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back