Your future revealed by Serafina

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
WZCW.com is proud to announce yet another new feature today. Serafina has agreed to use her abilities in Tarot and crystal ball reading to answer questions about our fans' futures, as well as WZCW Superstars.

Hi Serafina,
I met a girl...what's the chances of us being in a relationship and possibly getting married?

- Mike

Hi Serafina,
I met a girl...what's the chances of us being in a relationship and possibly getting married?

- Mike

Thank you for your question Mike. Let me consult the spirits around us.

It does not bode well for you Mike. It appears that she is hiding something from you. The vision is blurry, wait....yes I see it now. She is living a secret life, one that only happens during the night and at $2,000 a session. I would recommend a visit to your doctor for testing.

Hi

My Xbox 360 broke

Any joy?

Thank you for your question, the tarot has revealed to me that there is in fact no joy over a broken Xbox 360. However there is hope if you know a computer tech or are in fact a computer tech yourself.

The crystal ball has spoken as well, make sure to always have a backup such as the PS3. Some would recommend the Wii but I sense many souls were destroyed in the creation process. I would suggest avoiding it due to the poltergeist that will inevitably befall you.

Hi Serafina!

Do you fear the "triple decker pecker-wrecker"?

- Dave

Hi Serafina,

Chinese or Indian?

- Bozz

Hi there Bozz,

It depends what we are talking about. If it it's food I prefer Chinese. If it's the culture I prefer Chinese. Actually, I"ll just say Chinese.

tHHHunder said:
Hi Serafina!

Do you fear the "triple decker pecker-wrecker"?

- Dave

Hi Dave,

I believe Ty has told me about you. So is that a high priced service your mother provides? The Ouija never lies Dave, in fact it says you were the first to take on such a task. I don't believe I would enjoy it myself but I am sure you would.

Hello, Serafina

Do you see me being any kind of success in WZCW? Or in its affiliate, WZF?

-KillJoy via Riaku

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back