Your favourite people to follow on Twitter?

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Give us a list, heck even plug your own twitter if you want.

My favs are (aside from forum people)

Wrestler wise: Blue Meanie (@TheeBlueMeanie), Paul Bearer (@WWEpercyBEARER) and Tommy Dreamer (@THETOMMYDREAMER). People like Val Venis are funny too in a weird about to have an emotional breakdown way (@ValVenisEnt )

Video Game wise: @Nintendolife

I'm @NintendoLee

Zack Ryder and CM Punk in wrestilng, Stephen Colbert and Roger Ebert in other areas of interest.

@ActionSaxton

In seriousness, my favorite person on Twitter is probably @PunkerTY.

Famous-people-wise, @MegaRan, @Protomen, @DerrickWWE, @chikarapro, @WWEDanielBryan, @THETOMMYDREAMER, and @WWEAJLee.

You can follow me - @MattTheDoctor.

I like to follow Randy Orton, he is the only one that gives a lot of inside answers... And Wade Barrett (he is a jerk, I love him)

@ThatKevinSmith, @BryWaltQ, @RalphGarman, @ DougBenson, @funnybrad @iFanboy, are all people who's tweets I read the most (this not counting the "normy's" I follow of course)

CM Punk and AJ Lee are pretty awesome. In terms of non-wrestlers, Charlie Brooker, Matthew Gregg (the guy who does Botchamania) and Nick Griffin (hilarious guy). You can follow me if you really want - @dan2526. I'm occasionally alright.

I don't actually follow any wrestlers actually, maybe I should get on that. I follow a lot of MMA fighters and publications but just friends more than anything. You can follow me if you'd like but the only things I tweet are mma related or bad jokes.

@kylecobra

I don't actually follow any wrestlers actually, maybe I should get on that. I follow a lot of MMA fighters and publications but just friends more than anything. You can follow me if you'd like but the only things I tweet are mma related or bad jokes.

@kylecobra

You really don't need to follow and wrestlers on twitter, the main page reports all their tweets as news for you

Anthony Jeselnik and Seth MacFarlane. You can follow me @NateDaMacYo. But I usually just talk about my bowel movements and steal other peoples jokes.

Chris Jericho (IAmJericho) is the only guy I follow on twitter, because his tweets are hilarious and because of following his twitter I knew he was in LA when I was and I got to meet him :)

@serafinowicz. He's a Comedian, most of his Tweets are hilarious. I also follow Jimmy Carr, Milton Jones, Charlie Brooker & Seth McFarlane in way of comedians.
I follow loads of Wrestling-Related people. Referee's, Wrestlers, Commentators etc.
Also, multiple British/American celebrities. @Schofe (Phillip Schofield off This Morning), is an allright guy, he usually Tweets me back if I say anything to him.

Oh, and if you really did want to follow me, @RobL94.

My favorite people too follow on twitter are all wrestlers, they are CM Punk, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder.

@JmeBBK I'm not sure if it's the sort of humour that many will have, but I find him consistently hilarious.

@CMPunk
@HarleyPlays (Epic Meal Time)
@TheFPShow (FPS Russia)
@BeardedTheo (FEAR THE BEARD!!)
@MattTheDoctor
@IAmJericho

Mostly, wrestlers. Those are a few.

Follow me, @Fred4190

CM Punk, The God Damn Batman, and Drunk Hulk

Follow me @TheMonkey_Man

Yes, it's brand new, but my last twitter got hacked so I said fuck it and made another.

Cm punk, Epic meal time, and Fps russia. All the wzcw dudes to, Wow fred. You and me have alot of dudes in common.

Add me @WZCWAlexBowen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back