• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Favourite Feud In WZCW History

John McCass

You talkin' to me?
Since there has been little to no activity, am throwing this in.

I haven't been here for too long. As much as I've read, Dorian Slaughter vs. Veejay is my favourite. What about yours?

Of the one's I've been involved with? Steven Holmes and Celeste Take on the World was my favorite, followed by Team WZCW vs Apostles of Chaos.

Theron VS Cerberus for my own feuds with Theron VS Chris in a close second.

Titus VS Vega and Live Mas VS The Elite for feuds involving anyone.

Dr Zeus vs. Steven Kurtesy, Magnitudinis vs. Los Magnificoes Dragones, and Eve Taylor vs. Daddy Mack

As far as I was a part of? Cerberus vs. Young Justice, and Cerberus vs. Hard Metal Penetration

Ty vs showtime leading up to kc3 war great. I just joined the fed back then right around lethal lottery.

Only "fued" I ever been in was when I returned for the first time and started a beef with Sean cruz that took my to my only title...I still can't believe I was won it. I pulled that rp out of my ass.

Ty vs Showtime in general. Seriously, I think the fight in the stage is my earliest big moment I remember.

Also Tastic vs Rush. Classic underdog vs monster battle.

Titus v Vega was my personal favourite I was involved with as it drove me to push forward. Same as me v KO even though I through my toys out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back