• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your favorite Lego game

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
Over the past year, Lego has teamed up with many movie franchises and made their renditions in video game form. Very well I might add. The comical humor makes up for the lack of dialogue.

Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Batman
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

And coming soon..

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

My question to you is: which Lego game is your favorite?

I only have Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the Wii, and it's a pretty fun game. I haven't completed it yet, but I'm getting there.

Lego HP years 1-4 was the first game I ever clocked. like 100%. I'm not a big gamer and I usually can't play anything that isn't a sport game, but this game rocks. If you're not a Harry Potter fan, I doubt you'll like it though.

I really enjoyed the 1st lego star wars but i felt the 2nd one wasn't as good because it had so many characters who were,'t really needed in my opinion. I really enjoyed lego batman playing as the villians too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back