Your Favorite Cars

#hamler

That's all folks.
23vxiy1.jpg

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor

I'm a huge muscle car junky and just about every car over 300 Horse Power, I'll find amazingly beautiful. But The 1967 GT500 is producing 500hp and I have fell in love with this car ever since I first heard it purr. This is my dream car, and I'm willing to dish out the $250,000 it cost for the car. Hopefully one day, when I'm old and retired, I'll have this baby collecting dust in my garage. Favorite car ever.

bi57r7.jpg

1972 Chevelle SS 454

Here's a car that seems more possible to get my hands on. Since I can't get my hands on a GT500, I'll settle for the next best thing. A Chevelle. This car defined the word muscle throughout the '70s, producing around 500bhp. Around Kentucky, all you see are these cars laying around all dirty, rusted and whatnot. It's a shame. But there is a positive side to this I could buy one for around $1000 and restore it with a little help from a family friend. In fact, I'm almost sure I'll be able to get this car in the next 2-3 years.

2vchn5t.jpg

2006 Cadillac CTS-V

$60,000 worth of Cadillac here. I know what your thinking... just a Cadillac and nothing special. Well, when a Cadillac/Sedan pushes out 556bhp under it's hood, it's worth a good nod. Speaking of under the hood, the CTS-V is sporting a Corvette ZR-1 LSA engine. It's expensive, fast, powerful, what more could you want in a car?

So WrestleZone, I ask you, what are some of your favorite cars?

I'm a little biased, but my favorite is the Firebird. My dad had one when I was little, from the 80's up until 1995. I wanted to inherit that thing when I got old enough to drive, but it didn't happen. I still want one someday. Maybe if I become rich I'll buy one. I also like Camaros, they are awesome. There's a lot of cool cars out there but I am biased towards firebirds because of the one I remembered as a kid. One memory that sticks out is my dad taking me to school in it one day (usually mom drove me) and my classmate saw me coming out of the black firebird instead of my mom's nerdy van and he thought it was The Batmobile! Granted we were very young and he had probably never seen a car like that before.

language in the American cars. I am saying that ‘cause it is has gone beyond the grilles, badges and the ornamentations. Btw, when I say formal design language, I mean that certain visual design elements are repeated on different models of the same brand. Note that the scale and proportion of the design element does get altered to fit the form. From the marketing perspective, it helps in building brands. If well conceived, I think it does. European car maker, particularly, the Germans, use it more often than others. Apart from brand building it sometime help customers connect the siblings. I would call this as a “consequence”. This is not a “Branding” lesson but branding is going to get important in this ever growing crowded car market with so many companies pumping in so many different vehicles the two vehicles do share these design elements, these will in no way assist in building a brand. This is because the visual design cues are not applied to the most visible or favorable areas of the vehicles. For example, the front grille fascias are completely different; there is nothing in common on the body side; and even the hood surfaces are different. So why would someone repeat the design elements. To me it seems that there was a direction to develop formal design language which in the course of the design process just fell through. But some time what happen when the car company doesn’t have any new car design they just combine the two car design make the third one with a different look.

I have to go with my favorite since I was a little tike

1969 Dodge Charger
1969-dodge-charger.jpg

I've been obsessed with this car ever since I saw it on Dukes Of Hazzard, I love it. When I get the money from a fight of the night bonus fighting in the UFC I will get this car. And I probably won't be able to stop myself from gettin it painted up to look like the General Lee :blush:

I've never had a thing for American muscle cars. For some reason unbeknownst to me, I've always had a thing for rice rockets. Back in the day, after first seeing 2 Fast 2 Furious, I wanted the souped-up Mitsubishi Evo it featured so bad:

[YOUTUBE]wR_ddqQiVIE[/YOUTUBE]​

Nowadays, my dream car is a Nissan Skyline/GT-R:

2011-nissan-skyline.jpg

I have no doubt in my mind that I'll be buying one of these within three years of finishing law school (I'm now just starting my second year).

If I ever find myself getting divorced or find myself in the midst of a mid-life crisis, then I plan on buying a customized version of one of the following:

2002 Acura NSX
Honda%20NSX%202002.jpg

2002 Mazda RX-7
2002_mazda_rx-7-pic-25485.jpeg

2002 Toyota Supra
impp_0303_27_z+import_xpressions_washington_dc+toyota_supra_left.jpg

My all time favorite car is a 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34. Baddass out the box. Unfortunately being that there only like 21 street legal true GT-R R34's in America, i will never own one. Interestingly, there is a racing school in Arizona that allows you to drive one on the track if you pass the school! 8 Ger entry fee is to much for me at this time....some day....!

1999%20R34%20GTR%20%28147%29.JPG

As for a more realistic favorite car it has to be a 1979 Cutlass!

32393870001_large.jpg

It was my first car and was like a heap of shit that was puked on then set ablaze then got acid poured on it! I loved that car. When i was 25 i bought a better one, but still a little rough. So goes life, I have kids now so the car had to be sacrificed. i will own one again.

Language in the American cars i am saying that ‘cause it is has gone beyond the grilles, badges and the ornamentations. Btw, when I say formal design language, I mean that certain visual design elements are repeated on different models of the same brand. Note that the scale and proportion of the design element does get altered to fit the form. From the marketing perspective, it helps in building brands. If well conceived, I think it does. European car maker, particularly, the Germans, use it more often than others. Apart from brand building it sometime help customers connect the siblings. I would call this as a “consequence”. This is not a “Branding” lesson but branding is going to get important in this ever growing crowded car market with so many companies pumping in so many different vehicles the two vehicles do share these design elements, these will in no way assist in building a brand. This is because the visual design cues are not applied to the most visible or favorable areas of the vehicles. For example, the front grille fascias are completely different; there is nothing in common on the body side; and even the hood surfaces are different. So why would someone repeat the design elements. To me it seems that there was a direction to develop formal design language which in the course of the design process just fell through. But some time what happen when the car company doesn’t have any new car design they just combine the two car design make the third one with a different look.

what i understand that today's youth they are preference car design.....

2dv20px.jpg

2011 Audi A8

I have had a weird fascination with the Audi A8 for a while now. Ever since I saw Transporter, I've looked at this car differently. It's weird because I'm usually not really into alot of the non-American made cars but the Audi A8 resembles a car I'd kill to have. The perfect combination of class and power, producing 450hp which is fucking amazing.

2po63yh.jpg

2011 Dodge Durango

I'm a muscle guy. Anything above 300 horsepower will pretty much satisfy my needs. Sadly, the Dodge Durango is slightly under with 290hp. However, the 5.7 V8 HEMI RT version of the Durango pushes out a nice 360hp. It looks mean as fuck. I'm not much of an SUV guy but this is one of my favorite cars/vehicles of 2011.

For me my favorites are the luxobarges like the Ford Crown Victorias and luxury sport coupes like Thunderbirds and Monte Carlos. They've always had a certain style to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back