Your Dream Pizza

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I currently have the courage to order a make your own pizza right now. So I decided to create a thread on what your dream pizza would be. Expalin why you chose your dream pizza and also be sure to include where you would get it from.

So my dream pizza includes
-Sausage
-Pepperoni
-Ham
-Pineapple
-Onions
-Unmelted Cheese
-Crab

So that is what would be on my dream pizza. It is not as out there as some would think that it would be however I think that it would taste very very good. Personally these are some of my favorite ingredients and I think that it would make the perfect pizza. I would order it from Pizza 73 (Canadian Pizza Franchise). I think that it would be the best pizza I have ever eaten.

What is your dream pizza?

My dream pizza and what it includes? Epic. Let's do this.

Extra peperoni, as in 4 times as much as the average pizza. They would come from Pizza hut. As would the crust, stuffed crust of course! I would add extra cheese, that white and yellow at the same kind type of cheese they sell at walmart, can't remember its name. I would add that on top of all the extra peperonis. Japapenos, garlic, and crushed red pepper get added on top after its done to add extra spice. A chocolate bar (plain hersheys) would get to sit on top and melt after its done. There, that is my ultimate pizza because it has everything I could possibly ever want on it and I am going to make it one day, it'll be awesome beyond words.

Another vote for stuffed crust! Best idea ever for pizza.

I love meat on my pizza. So: pepperoni, sausage, ground beef (or meatballs) and bacon strips.

Thick stuffed crust and that would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back