• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your cross promotional Monday Night Wars dream matches

Ubermensch

Pre-Show Stalwart
Suppose Vince and Billionaire Ted Turner decided one year they wanted to make Buku money with a cross promotional event called Wrestlecade...Here's the deal, each match has to be roughly the same timeframe for both promotions. For example, you can't have Goldberg vs DX Shawn Michaels.
I am trying to figure in matches that have not already occurred such as Rock and Hogan.

You can also put them in a specialty match.

Here are mine. Post your card or run your suck about mine.

I would like to see early 1996 Sting versus HBK.

War Games-The Hart Foundation versus 4 Horsemen

Kevin Nash v. Kane

NWO Macho Man versus Stone cold

Scott hall v HHH

The Rock v Nwo Scott Steiner

Eric Bischoff v Vince McMahon

Glacier vs Ken Shamrock in the Pitt

Undertaker vs Bill Goldberg

Mankind vs Lex Luger hardcore match

Kurt angle versus NWO 2000 Jeff Jarrett

Some pretty cool match ideas here. I wouldn't have minded seeing Bret Hart take on early '96 Sting, for the obvious reason. I think a gauntlet-style match, I don't what to call it in this case, between the entire Corporate Ministry and the NWO. Maybe Mankind vs Mortis.

There was a similar thread on this forum not too long ago anyway this is my card:

Eric Bischoff vs Vince McMahon

Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan

The Undertaker vs Sting

The Rock vs Macho Man Randy Savage

DX (Hunter and Shawn) vs The Outsiders (Hall and Nash)

Mankind vs Goldberg in a hardcore match

Kane vs Lex Luger

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart submission match

Some pretty cool match ideas here. I wouldn't have minded seeing Bret Hart take on early '96 Sting, for the obvious reason. I think a gauntlet-style match, I don't what to call it in this case, between the entire Corporate Ministry and the NWO. Maybe Mankind vs Mortis.

You thinking "Winner keeps finisher"?

Well what should have been the Winner Takes all match at Survivor Series assuming Vince hired the WCW main eventers at the correct time and there weren't any injuries:

WCW: Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sting and Goldberg
vs
WWE: Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker and The Rock

Money maker right there people.

The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Chris Jericho & Big Show vs Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Shane McMahon, Kurt Angle & Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I feel like I've made this joke before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back