• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your complete dream card

matty256

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok this is a thread discussing your dream card of what matches you'd die to see but will most likely never happen you can name superstars from any wrestling organazation but you cant put 1 superstar in more then one match so choose wisely. Also discuss what you feel the outcome of the match would be. heres mine:

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Hulk Hogan
Arugbably the two biggest draws in the history of the business. I always wished that this match happened at Wrestlemania 18 instead of Rock and Hogan. I believe the outcome would be the same as the Rovk Hogan match with Austin having to use three stunners to finally pin the Hulkster to the mat

The Rock vs John Cena
I think it would be fucking awesome if this were to happen to Wrestlemania 26 but i just don't see Rock going with it. The outcome would be Rock nailong the Rock Bottom to cover Cena....Hopefully

The Undertaker vs Sting
I think this is on everyones list of dream matches. Undertaker is to WWE as Sting was to WCW. The outcome of this match would be Undetaker winning if it took place at Wrestlemania. Sting winning if it happened anytime else

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
I've read the rumors that this was planned to be the Wrestlemania 21 main event. Can't say i believe them though. I think it would have been Cena Lesnar at Mania. But i've always wanted to see this match and i think it would be a great back and forth high impact match with Lesnar going over.

Shawn Micheals vs Randy Savage
The Heartbreak Kid vs The Macho Man. The 2 best elbow drops theres been imo. This would have the potential to be the best match on this card. I see Randy Savage winning this match via elbow Drop

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
The two best technical wrestlers ever imo. I've always wished that Angle came 10 years before his time so thses 2 could have had the classic everyone knows they would have had. Its a really difficult decision picking between which superstar would win but i'll just go ahead and say Hart would.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rowdy Roddy Piper
This would be a fun entertaining match to watch as both would cheat throughout the whole match to try to pick up the win. I'd say Eddie would come out on top in this match

Batista vs The Ultimate Warrior
LMFAO i'm sure some people are saying why the fuck would you want to see this match as it would be easily the most boring on the card. I'd just think it would be interesting to see this 2 have an awful match. Warrior wins

Edge vs Brian Pillman
Its really sad that we lost Pillman before he got to become a star everyone thought he would become. I'd love to see this match as Edge reminds me somewhat of Pillman seeing how thier both loose cannons. Edge would win by cheating

Randy Orton vs Jake The Snake Roberts
The Viper Orton vs The Jake The Snake would be very interesting.
Orton wins with the punt and adds Jake to his legends list

Rob Van Dam vs CM Punk
The Stoner RVD vs the Straightedge Punk. This would make for a great match and would be a contrast of styles. My pick would be :robvandam::)

John Morrison vs Rick Rude
John Morrison is the Rick Rude of today but i'm sure he'll be more sucessful as Rude was never rightly pushed like he should have been. Rude wins with the Rude Awakening

Mr Perfect vs Jack Swagger
This would be an excellent wrestling match to say the least. Perfect has always been my favorite IC champ and Swagger is my favoirte ECW champ. I'd say this is as hard to choose as much as the Angle Hart match but i'd give this match to Perfect

Dean Malenko vs Evan Bourne
This would be very fun to watch. Malenko next to Arn Anderson is the most underrated warestler ever imo. Malenko would win this by bending Bourne in half with the Texas Cloverleaf

Trish Stratus vs Lita vs Chyna vs Beth Phenoix
3 of the best female wrestlers ever and one on her way to being one of the best. This would be a great womens match that i see Stratus winning

So there you have it thats my dream card. Give me your opinions on it and put your dream card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back