Your a new manager.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Okay, in 1-5 paragraphs give a promo. Your new wrestler just came in. Your his manager. You have to sell his gimmick (of your choosing.) Just write the promo, and go. I'll start.

Setting the scene:
(After a 3 minute squash match with HBK, my new monster heel and I take the Mic.)

Terry Monsloshicist takes the mic. *Yells* I don't give a damn anymore! *he hands the mic to me* Laides and Gentleman you are looking at the, world finest. Hes been 16 time European Champion 4 time IWGP champion! If anyone has the balls in the locker room. To even LOOK at this bohemeth. I guarentee you, he will pulverize you, into oblivion!

Hopfully, you guys arnt as bad as I am at this.

You need to give me more to go by before I can do something like this. Free-range on something like this is too hard to pinpoint, as I don't know what gimmick the wrestler would have, who he'd face, or what Creative has in store for him. Cause obviously there are those comedic teams, the monster & voice team, etc. If I made up all the details, I'd probably end up boring the hell out of everybody on this forum cause the writer in me will kick in and I'll fill the whole thread up with backstory and such haha.

the big problem with your promo is that you haven't sold the opponent.

if your behemoth goes to the ring and faces this fellow, what is the point?

you haven't built this opponent to the point that i know how to feel.
if your guy wins, who did he beat? nobody, cause you didn't tell us why your opponent is formidable.
if your client only beats nobodies, he will never get over.

if he gets beat by nobodies, even moreso.

you have to sell your opponent before you can sell the man you are sending to destroy him.

there. that was free. i usually charge for advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back