You See What You Did, Goldberg?!

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Bret Hart has given high praise to the current Divas Champion and 3-time Women's Champion Melina in an audio interview with Ministry of Slam. This is not the first time the Hitman has talked about Melina, as he has praised her work on a few other occasions, citing her as his favorite wrestler of today. In this audio interview, she is the first wrestler he mentions as one of the best today.“I think there's some great wrestlers in the WWE. I think Melina is, you know to me is really creative and imaginative, and she's an innovator and she comes up with some great matches, I love watching her wrestle… in a lot of ways I think she’s the best wrestler in the world right now.”

One of the greatest wrestlers of all time thinks a botch machine like Melina is the best in the world right now.

Thanks Goldberg, Bret has truly lost his mind.

First Mick and now Bret. Older men really seem to have a hard-on for her.

He's laying the groundwork for when he returns. The roads can be so very lonely and females in the wrestling biz are fragile.

lol, Melina? She might be one of the best womens wrestlers today, but best wrestler in the world? Thats insane coming from one of the best wrestlers of all time, Goldberg must have fucked him up worse then I thought or like Coco said he has a huge boner for her.

First Mick and now Bret. Older men really seem to have a hard-on for her.

Yeah, I'm noticing that trend too. The WWE did a mini angle where she and Vince had sex over the Fourth of July weekend a couple years ago, and Batista (a grandfather) had some sort of thing going on with her too.

He's laying the groundwork for when he returns. The roads can be so very lonely and females in the wrestling biz are fragile.

Jesus Christ, did you call that.

However, she suffered a Torn ACL at a house show tonight, so it might be time for Bret to call some other marginally talented women's wrestler "the best wrestler in the world right now".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back