• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You now have a time machine.....

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
So you now have a time machine and are able to go back in time or in the future. You can use it a total of three times. Do you go back in time to visit some historical events? Maybe you want to go back to a point in your life and change something that could alter your present life? Or do you go into the future to see how it's like?

People as a whole feel differently. You always hear someone go, "I wish it was still the 90s. The 90s were an awesome time. Or you hear people say stuff like "I wish I could fast forward into the future already." So yeah, that sparked me into asking you all this question. I'm not sure what my answer is so I'll hold off on answering but I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Go go go.

I'd go back in time with my gun and win the Civil War. Pose for a painting, and then travel to the year 3,000 to see if the painting still exists, and then travel back to present time and give George W. Bush a verbal RKO.

I'd go to the future and see how things turned out for me. If I'm not happy with it, go back to the present and take steps to change it.

Visiting the past is bad stuff. You make the slightest change.......it could screw up everything for everyone.

1.21 jigowatts!

Simple. Go to the future and learn outcomes to sports games, come back and make money. Use my last trip for the future again this time going so far that time travel is commonplace and grab a new time machine.

I think I would definitely use the time machine as a way to make money, whether it be going back and buying a shit load of shares in Microsoft, Facebook and Google at their inception, meaning I'd be ridiculously rich beyond my wildest dreams now.

For my last travel back in time, I'd want to do something good- having already ensured my own wealth in my earlier travels. There are 2 things I would choose between:

1. Go back to September 11th (or the day before) and inform the police/airport security of terror threats on those planes, so that the evil people who commited those atrocities would be captured and arrested before they could take control of the planes, or I'd inform the Twin Towers staff to evacuate well before the planes hit.

2. I'd find a way to assasinate Adolf Hitler well before he formed the Nazi party, therefore preventing World War 2 and preventing the deaths of millions of people.

I think those 2 would greatly benefit the world...and I'd deserve my share of the Google wealth for doing that!

I think I would definitely use the time machine as a way to make money, whether it be going back and buying a shit load of shares in Microsoft, Facebook and Google at their inception, meaning I'd be ridiculously rich beyond my wildest dreams now.

For my last travel back in time, I'd want to do something good- having already ensured my own wealth in my earlier travels. There are 2 things I would choose between:

1. Go back to September 11th (or the day before) and inform the police/airport security of terror threats on those planes, so that the evil people who commited those atrocities would be captured and arrested before they could take control of the planes, or I'd inform the Twin Towers staff to evacuate well before the planes hit.

2. I'd find a way to assasinate Adolf Hitler well before he formed the Nazi party, therefore preventing World War 2 and preventing the deaths of millions of people.

I think those 2 would greatly benefit the world...and I'd deserve my share of the Google wealth for doing that!

Ah, but stopping WWII means probably the USA never gets out of the Great Depression and isn't what it is today.

1: Go to the future and get a sports almanac with sporting result from 2000 and up.

2; Go back in time and give it to my 18 year old self.

3; Go back and high five the person who was about to invent the high five.

Ah, but stopping WWII means probably the USA never gets out of the Great Depression and isn't what it is today.

Also, war spoils is really what helped build up the US economy into the surplus of the 1950's. No war, we may not have fully recovered from the depression.

Yeah, better have 60 to 80 million fatalities and the Holocaust so America can have its day. Wouldn't want to miss that.

As for the topic, I'd probably go far into the future where mind uploading and the likes exist.

Yeah, better have 60 to 80 million fatalities and the Holocaust so America can have its day. Wouldn't want to miss that.

As for the topic, I'd probably go far into the future where mind uploading and the likes exist.

Well, the NAZI party existed before Hitler joined. He was not the founding member. Nor did he plan the halocaust. That was done by Himmler and other key advisors.

So there is no sure bet that killing hitler would have done anything. The Nazi party was anti jewish and calling for ware before Hilter ever joined them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back