You Know What's Annoying The Piss Out Of Me Right Now?

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
People who try to draw out a word in a forum post, but type it out completely differently than how they would pronounce it.

For example, you wouldn't say "Rightttttttttttttt". No one would pronounce every single t there. "Riiiiiiiiiight" would be more accurate, or even "Rrrrrrright" would work too.

Also, it's not "Okayyyyyyyyyyy". I don't even know how you would pronounce that. Either "Oooooooookay" or "Okaaaaaaay" depending on what you're going for.

And don't get me started on "Lollllllllllllllll". First of all, if you're stupid enough to actually say that in real life, seek help immediately. Second, no one would ever say all of those ls, unless they thought they were doing a funny impression of The Rock. Which they probably weren't. If you're actually going to say it, it would be "Looooooooooool" or "Lawwwwwwwwwl" or something like that.

In short, learn your fucking language, you illiterate jackoffs.

I give a shit. It irks me beyond belief whenever somebody starts a thread with "OK, so..." I'm not your buddy. I wasn't sitting next to you in the couch when you cooked up your idea and I don't know at all. So go fuck off and don't "OK, so" me.

I give a shit. It irks me beyond belief whenever somebody starts a thread with "OK, so..." I'm not your buddy. I wasn't sitting next to you in the couch when you cooked up your idea and I don't know at all. So go fuck off and don't "OK, so" me.

So we can't be buddies? That's fucked up Killjoy :(

K cool, that makes two of you. But seriously dude, we really just don't care.

Why you guys even with Zero Five Before Ten, I'll never know. Him and Xenmas are the two most annoying posters on WZ. They like to argue for the sake of arguing (something tells me they're both sexually frustrated, constantly nagging housewives in real life).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back