Yoshi Tatsu - What The Hell Was That?!

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
So after watching last Friday's Smackdown and seeing Yoshi Tatsu going against Jinder Mahal in Mahal's Debut Match and getting squashed by him, I just thought to myself what happened to Yoshi Tatsu? I know he's a jobber but seriously it was like a 1 minute match and Mahal dominated it and won without Yoshi even throwing a single punch at him, here's the squash match if you haven't seen it yet :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oy8hXfOsfE

Not only that but after the match Mahal and Khali humiliated Yoshi when Mahal got him up and shook his hands only for Khali to put him in the vice crib, so Yoshi Tatsu went from a top contender and a serious challenge to Christian in WWECW to a jobber who performs worst than a local competitor in a match against a guy who's just debuting? :disappointed:

Your thoughts?

i won't go into any specific details but i was extremely disappointed w/ how the 'E' is using Yoshi...

I see two things: The 'E' is wasting Yoshi's talents and they're trying to garner more interest in a billion-man nation known as India.

Yeah Yoshi Tatsu had been really hot before then. My God. I mean there was that time he challeng-. I mean when he had the title ma-. Dude wake up! It's called a squash match for a reason and they do it to enhance talent. If not him, it'd be someone like Primo or Hawkins are they're all in the same boat. Who do you propose?

Look, I like Tatsu as much as anybody but you've gotta look at this from another perspective. Jinder Mahal doing what he did the way he did, and Khali also, was all in attempt to put him over in the ring as a serious threat and Yoshi isn't losing out because he wasn't exactly going anywhere anyway! Time to wake up and smell that coffee as they say.

i won't go into any specific details but i was extremely disappointed w/ how the 'E' is using Yoshi...

I see two things: The 'E' is wasting Yoshi's talents and they're trying to garner more interest in a billion-man nation known as India.

What' wrong with that? It's called business.

Vince told Yoshi to job, and Mahal plays the part of a heel so he most likely led there match and didn't call any offensive moves for Yoshi. Simple as that.

Marks are acting like it is Yoshi's fault but if Vince tells you to job to the new guy, you do it. Especially if you want to make it past the upcoming roster cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back