• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yoshi Pets [Feed/Grow/Play]

Kermit

the Frog
YoshiLogo.png

Yoshi Pets

Yep, I am really bored and this could possibly just be a failure of a thread, but why not try something different, eh?

The concept is simple:
Get an egg by simply requesting one. Please give me a name for your Yoshi upon request. I will ignore requests that do not give names. You do not get to choose your color. I will simulate what you get.

In order to grow your egg, you must have other users "feed" your egg. They can feed your egg by simply posting in this thread and saying "I want to feed (Insert Yoshi Name Here)" The more people that feed your Yoshi, the faster it will grow. You may feed your own Yoshi once a day.

Members may only feed your Yoshi once per day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreenEgg.png

Sample
Owned by Kermit
Lvl 1​

GreenEgg.png

Sample
Owned by Kermit
Lvl 4

RedEgg.png

Tyler
Owned by Unsold Bacon
Lvl 4

BlueEgg.png

JJ
Owned by http://forums.wrestlezone.com
Lvl 2

OrangeEgg.png

Milk
Owned by Blue Chipper
Lvl 1

BlueEgg.png

Sakamoto
Owned by Mr Mikey Mike
Lvl 1

BlackEgg.png

Chalis
Owned by Luna
Lvl 1

PurpleEgg.png

Gobbledy Gooker
Owned by Alastar
Lvl 1​

I am going to feed Tyler, and look at what is happening to his egg!

*It should be noted that the "feed once per day" rule will restart at midnight central time every day. So, in theory, someone could feed their Yoshi at 11:59pm and then at 12:01am and I would count it as two separate days. Also, members may feed up to three different Yoshis each day (Counting their own, they can feed four).

GreenEgg.png

Sample
Owned by Kermit
Lvl 4

RedCrack.png

Tyler
Owned by Unsold Bacon
Lvl 5

BlueEgg.png

JJ
Owned by http://forums.wrestlezone.com
Lvl 2