Y'All Just A Bunch Of Poll Voting *****es

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Post in the threads, be nasty to each other.

Papa Shango is the worst mod in WrestleZone history, TM is the dumbest cunt you've ever met on a forum, Becca isn't that attractive.

Anything, PLEASE.

Same with the wrestling awards, get some discussion going.

Post in the threads, be nasty to each other.

Papa Shango is the worst mod in WrestleZone history, TM is the dumbest cunt you've ever met on a forum, Becca isn't that attractive.

Anything, PLEASE.

Same with the wrestling awards, get some discussion going.

:lmao:

The people on here need to go out and meet real girls, instead of agreeing that a girl they've never met is good looking. And if they do meet real girls, they need to answer the question of 'why the fuck are you on the internet obsessing over a girl then?'.

And people here need to start talking to more girls their own age. Not naming names. Although there'd be about 40000 to name.

In short, a lot of you are very silly people.

There we go. Feels better.

Reactions: CCS
Ive given many an opinion on this shamockery in the board room jake, you cant see. We may as well just call it the "Becca-KB bar room dick suck awards" and get it over with

Post it in here and I'll analyze what is wrong with the forum.

Where are the Worst Poster Of The Year threads?

Depends, if she is unhappy with her weight, and she wants to lose some, then she's right to do it. Even if she decided to turn herself into one of those ghastly skinny people.

She's not unhappy. I just used to play a lot of rugby, and now I don't play but eat as much as I did then. It's basically just to even it out.

I blame the unstoppable force known as KB. He's on like 24/7, he could pretty much mod the place by himself he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back