• LSN & JGlass

• Yaz & Pancake

• Ty & Kermit

Results are only viewable after voting.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Drop names for nominations here. Polls will be opened for voting on Saturday the 21st and will run through the 29th.

You have to have the minagebrois that is Lee/Tasty/Sam. Those dudes won the technical award, which many people are calling the Golden Globes to the Zonie's Oscars.

Also, JGlass and Doc. There's chemistry there that most humans can't even begin to understand.

And why not a classic with IC25 and D-Man. Those two only get cuter as they get older, just like your grandparents.

You have to have the minagebrois that is Lee/Tasty/Sam. Those dudes won the technical award, which many people are calling the Golden Globes to the Zonie's Oscars.

Also, JGlass and Doc. There's chemistry there that most humans can't even begin to understand.

And why not a classic with IC25 and D-Man. Those two only get cuter as they get older, just like your grandparents.

And here I thought you and I coulda been something. We coulda been contenders!

And here I thought you and I coulda been something. We coulda been contenders!

Could we be? I always assumed you're as nice to everyone else as you are to me, because that's how highly I think of you. Am I special? Are we a bro-item?

Could we be? I always assumed you're as nice to everyone else as you are to me, because that's how highly I think of you. Am I special? Are we a bro-item?
I'm generally nice to everyone, sure, but you're one of the few on here who I consider an actual friend. That, and I enjoy beating you time and time again at FF. :p

But yes, and I've said this before, you're one of the people on here I'd genuinely enjoy meeting, and I don't say that a lot.

I'm generally nice to everyone, sure, but you're one of the few on here who I consider an actual friend. That, and I enjoy beating you time and time again at FF. :p

But yes, and I've said this before, you're one of the people on here I'd genuinely enjoy meeting, and I don't say that a lot.

Nominee: LSN and JGlass

tumblr_lfqpnsGThr1qaggjuo1_r1_500.gif

I have both Dagger and you. And if Sally was a guy, her too. I'm good with it if you are. Pretend we're Mormons.:)

If Kermit was still around, I would nominate he and I. We knew how to have a bromance. Alas he left me here sad and alone, with only this bold name to remember him by :(

Seriously though, Yaz and Pancake. One time I joined an XBox live party that they were in, and I'm pretty sure they were having the XBox equivalent of phone sex.

Seriously though, Yaz and Pancake. One time I joined an XBox live party that they were in, and I'm pretty sure they were having the XBox equivalent of phone sex.
Almost wish I could have been there, glad I didn't. For that matter, Im not sure why I pay for XBox live when I rarely play, period. I thought getting XBox One would motivate, but Ive yet to open the box yet. :shrug:

Almost wish I could have been there, glad I didn't. For that matter, Im not sure why I pay for XBox live when I rarely play, period. I thought getting XBox One would motivate, but Ive yet to open the box yet. :shrug:

You bought an XBox One and haven't even played it yet?!

Wanna make a little Jewish boy's Christmas?

Haha, I would, honestly, if I didn't intend on playing it this weekend.

I feel bad in saying no....:blush:

Don't feel bad. Obviously you shouldn't send your $500 piece of cutting edge video game and home entertainment technology to me. You should just pay for a train ticket so I can come over there and play it with you.

So this is the type of shit I have to beware of now that I'm friends with Pancake on Xbox? Good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back