• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW's homebase, Other backstage news

Big Ace

Championship Contender
smark.jpg

• WZCW officials released a statement last night regarding their new homebase. Here is the press release from Chuck Myles:

''I've spoken to all the WZCW Officials and we have decided that what place is better for a promotion to have their homebase, than in The Gambling Capital of the World, Las Vegas, Nevada!''

• Levy, one of the injured superstars in WZCW who was out, has now returned from his Sprained Wrist.

''Levy is a great technical wrestler, and he's quite ruthless. Reminds me of myself.'' Says General Manager Chuck Myles with a laugh.

• It's been reported from an inside sources that WZCW Staff is currently working on the Match Card for week one. We don't have any details at the moment, but expect the Card to be posted by the weekend.
  • Currently, the Morale for Staff workers and Wrestlers in WZCW is very high. Due to all the excitement of the announcement of the first Pay-Per-View name and date. They believe that it will be taking place in Los Angeles, but that is just a rumor for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back