WZCW Supershow II: Isabel Stone vs. Krypto vs. Darren Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
The Mentorship Programme approaches its conclusion with another elimination match. This time around, the person who takes the pinfall in this triple threat match will be eliminated while the two survivors head to Unscripted to determine who will get the prize.

Remember, whoever wins at Unscripted will be able to choose whatever match they want to have, no matter the opponent or type of match.

Deadline is: 11:59pm Central, Sunday 11th November, extensions as per thread.

After Apocalypse, Isabel is seen kicking around things in the women's locker room. Steven Kurtesy walks in, his mask in hand.

Isabel-

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Isabel kicks over a trash can and sits on top of it. She glares up at her mentor, obviously furious.

You humiliated me. You let me handle the match and then you made me look like a moron by beating me. As if I didn't have enough losses!

This company isn't all about winning-

To me it is! If I don't win, I get fired! So it is about winning.

That's where you're wrong. You only have one win and you're farther ahead than most of the rookies in this program. You beat them out. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

What do you think? You beat me! Thanks for cutting your rookie some slack.

I won't cut you slack because you don't need it. You gave me a fight for my money and I barely beat you. That should mean something to you, shouldn't it? Your father-

Isabel springs up and nearly plunges her fist into his face. It stops less than an inch from his nose. Isabel speaks in a sharp whisper.

Do not mention my father. EVER.

Kurtesy stares at her, shocked that she nearly attacked him.

Isabel, please-

No way Steve. Not tonight.

After shooting a dark look at her mentor, Isabel gathers her things and leaves the room. She goes out to her car, puts her stuff in and drives to her house. After she sts her things inside, she relocks the door and walks down to the bar that she usually goes to. When she goes in she hears a loud, slurred call.

There she is! Hey Izzy!

Isabel looks over to see her former-cop friend, Justin Davis. He lifts his beer glass to her, smiling wide.

Come over here my pretty diva.

Justin, are you drunk?

Very much. And damn what a fight you put up!

You watched my match?

Isabel's eyes light up slightly as she walks over to Justin. He sets down his glass and grabs Isabel's hands, attempting to slow dance with her.

Mmmm, you have a good smell Izzy.

Yeah, the smell of sweat.

The smell of a winner!

Isabel laughs.

You're drunk. Come on, let's-

Bartender! Get me another beer, watered down for the lady!

Justin walks over and comes back with two drinks, one of which he hands to Isabel before clinking their glasses together.

Here's to unemployment and to your future victories!.

They took your Glock, didn't they?

Justin pretends to think about his answer before taking a large gulp.

I thought so. Come on, let's get you home.

She puts money on the bar and sets her glass and Justin's on a table before leading him out the door. Justin smiles and throws his arm around her shoulder.

You're in the top three you know. But number on in my book.

I figured that. Why don't you stay at my place tonight, it's closer to here.

Oooo, sounds like a lot of fun. Do I get a treat for being a good boy?

Not likely.

Two fans run up to the couple, both young girls holding notepads.

Wow! You're her! You're Isabel Stone!

Can we have your autograph?

Isabel eyes the girls. Both are in their early twenties and are glancing at Justin who is practically dangling off Isabel's shoulder.

Why should I give you two autographs?

We're your biggest fans!

Yeah, we've been with you from the start!

Please can we have your autograph?

Pleeeeease??

Isabel looks them over then smirks.

Buy me a bottle of red wine from 1931 and I'll give you both autographs.

The smiles slip off their faces as they leave with their tails between their legs. Isabel smirks wider and brings Justin to her house, helping him inside.

That was really mean.

I was serious. If they get me what I asked for I'll give them autographs and whatever else they want for their stupid collections.

And if they can't find that wine?

Sucks for them.

She brings him upstairs and helps him into a guest room.

Bathroom is across the hall, I'm right next door if you need me.

Justin watches Isabel leave the room and go into her own. Once inside her room Isabel does a few stretches before getting ready for bed. A few minutes later, a wet-haired, shirtless Justin walks inside as Isabel is about to turn out her light.

Justin, what's wrong?

Justin doesn't answer but instead climbs on the bed and up to Isabel's face.

You're drunk, go back to your room before you get a hangover.

I sobered myself up Izzy.

Why?

So I could do this.

Justin leans in and kisses Isabel on the mouth. Isabel starts to pull away then kisses him back. While they kiss she turns out the light, sending the room completely dark.

Next day...​

It's early afternoon and Isabel is in the gym working on the punching bag. She delivers a few kicks to the bag whemn Justin walks in. He walks up and wraps his arms around her waist.

I think I'll help you train today.

I think I enjoy that idea.

Without warning, Isabel grabs Justin and flips him over onto his back. Giggling she kneels with her legs on either side of his chest.

But don't think I'll go easy on you because of last night.

Your voice made that line extremely sexy. But I won't go easy on you either.

Justin picks her up and does a light cross-body slam.

You have some moves. But I have more.

They continue to wrestle each other until finally Justin grabs her waist and pulls her to his chest.

I'll make you a deal. I win, you buy me dinner tonight. You win, I buy you dinner. Sound good?

Sounds wonderful. You ready to begin big boy?

Hold on.

Justin lets go of Isabel and pulls his shirt off, throwing it into a corner. Isabel stares at his body, smiling with satisfaction.

Bring it little girl. We need to train you for Krypto and Darren Bull.

Isabel sighs.

Great, another triple threat match. God, I just want to rip off Krypto's stupid head! He thinks he's a freaking alien when he's probably some stupid nerd! I don't even know how he's beaten me twice! And Darren Bull SUCKS. How the hell did he even get this far? I could beat him easily ANY DAY.

I know you can, and you will.

He walks over to Isabel and puts his arms around her waist again, nuzzling his face in her hair.

I just want to rip them apart. I should be winning this competition but instead I keep losing and none of it's my fault! If one of those idiots pins me I'm out of the program.

Isabel, look at me.

Justin cups her chin and turns it towards him. She looks up at him as he kisses her forehead.

They won't beat you. You're better than any other mentee in the mentorship program. I know you'll do good.

Thanks Justin.

They hug for a second with Justin placing a small kiss on Isabel's lips.

Now if you're going to destroy idiots, you need to practice. So shall we begin?

We shall.

They smile and begin practicing as the scene ends.

Signal Panic, Inc. presents

Action Saxton & Saboteur

In
The Misadventures of Krypto
Stop being so generic! /Krypto takes a ride on the “West” side

The following takes place before Krypto’s trick or treating catastrophe and after the limo crash and capturing of I.C.U.P.P’s special agent Christopher Stone.

Reaper: Hey…..hey! Wake up!

Chris seems to be tied up around a chair in a very dark room, barely lit by one single light bulb being stared at very intently by the bounty hunter/Assassin known as the Reaper who is also sitting down fiddling with what seems to be the agent's federal badge.

Chris: Where am I?

Reaper: Old abandon warehouse on the south suburbs of town. No sense in screaming because nobody’s going to hear you, or for that matter ever see you again. But of course you being a super-secret special agent you already know that don’t you?

Chris: What? Mad you didn’t make it to big league’s bail jump catcher?

Reaper: I’m one of the best damn tracker’s in the world, nobody can hide from me, and nobody escapes my grasp.

Chris: Just like Krypto right?

Reaper: That costumed freak might’ve gotten lucky once but he’s not getting lucky again. Romney, Ryan, and Sarah are out looking for him right now.

Chris: And why exactly aren’t you out hunting with them right now?

Reaper: Well somebody needed to watch you and make sure you’ve been disposed of properly when the time comes.

Chris: You know for such a good hitman you don’t seem to know when you’re going to be double crossed.

Reaper: Quit your stalling; I’m being paid way too much money to let you try to talk your away out of this.

Chris: Hope it’s all just as spendable when you’re six feet under. Why do you think they even hired you an outside source when Ryan, Sarah, and Romney are already top tier covert agents for deadly organization? You’re the fall guy, the moment they capture Krypto and take what they need from him they’re going to off you and me, or if they’re unsuccessful and something goes awry they’ll pin the whole thing on you and disappear completely. It’s not the first time; I’ve been tracking these people for years.

Reaper: Yet you haven’t been able to take them down? Some agent you are.

Chris: Believe me I’ve tried, whoever they’re working for is one slippery S.O.B. And whatever he’s planning will have some serious consequences if he gets his hands on Krypto.

Reaper: What exact danger will the world be in if they get the kid in the costume? Will they get free outfits from Party City? Will they have lifetime passes into the Star Trek exhibit? He’s not a real alien he’s some deranged loser trying to cut it as a wrestler.

Chris: That is exactly why the world will never see it coming.

Reaper: I’m really tempted to just kill you right now.

Chris: One last offer okay? You see that shiny badge of me you’re holding? I know you’ve always wanted to be more than just some bounty hunter who hunts low list criminals. If you do the right thing just this once I can give that to you. I’ve done my research on you. Ever since you were child you’ve idolized comic books like S.H.I.E.L.D and movies like James Bond. You’ve always wanted to be a part of an organization but people don’t like you, that’s why you only work alone.

Reaper: What else do you know about me?

Chris: I know why you’re wearing that mask, but right now that’s not important. If you help me out here you’ll finally be able to play in the big leagues.

Reaper stares down at the badge for a little while and then back up at an exhausted Chris.

Reaper: This organization you work for, does it have private fighter jets?

Chris: Yes……

Reaper: Well I want three; I’ve always wanted to fly in one those like on Top Gun.

Fast forward a day

Krypto: FEED ME MORE!

The tag team champions are still stuck in the bush as Krypto continues eating candy bars and wrappers in the middle of the street as it seems he is being watched from a far, through binoculars.

Romney: Target confirmed sir, shall I proceed?

??? : Of course, I want him secured this time. And if he doesn’t tell us where is advanced technology is, I want him disposed of, permanently!

Romney: You heard the boss, get him!

Romney, Sarah, and Ryan all prepare to ambush Krypto from a far but are stopped dead in their tracks by Chris, Reaper, and a bunch of I.C.U.P.P soldiers.

Chris: Don’t move an inch you three, you’re going nowhere near Krypto.

Romney: So you just betrayed us like that huh Reaper?

Reaper: They gave me something more valuable than money, my hopes and dreams.

Sarah: Not a smart choice bounty hunter, you will pay for this later on. You’ve just postponed the inevitable.

Ryan: Why don’t we just take them all out here!

Romney: While I’m sure we could the boss has given strict instructions to keep a low profile. There will be another time.

Chris: Your boss to afraid to go after Krypto himself?

Romney: He’s closer to the action than you think Christopher, see you soon.

The three G.A.R.B.A.G.E agents seemingly disappear into the dark night leaving the soldiers a bit confused.

Reaper: So….we just let them escape like that?

Chris: Yeah I’m starting to think they’re not human, we need to find out who is leading them.

Reaper: So what will be doing about Krypto and his friends over there?

Chris: Let them continue on with business as usual, I’ll watch over them a far and make sure nobody harms Krypto.

A little after the usual Meltdown, Ascension,Aftershock cycle has ended

The tag team champions Action Saxton and Saboteur are seen with Krypto enjoying an afternoon snack at Starbucks. The champions are indulging themselves as usual but Krypto seems a bit more sad than usual after his loss to James Howard.

Saxton: What’s your problem sucka!

Krypto: I don’t know, I guess I just feel sad now that my wave of momentum is gone.

Saxton: Fool you never had momentum, in fact none of you rookies do. You’re all pretty horrible to be honest with you.

Saboteur: Yeah if we couldn’t beat James Howard did you really think you stood a chance?

Krypto: Well I guess it’s not so bad since none of the other rookies won their matches as well. But it definitely doesn’t help my confidence now that I have a triple threat with Isabel Stone and Darren Bull; the loser is kicked out of the Mentor Program.

Saboteur: What do you have to be worried about? As much as we would love for you to lose the Mentor program so we can be rid of you it’s clear you’re the odds on favorite to win it all.

Krypto: Really?

Saxton: Unfortunately so sucka, you’ve already beaten Isabella Stone and your other opponent is Darren freaking Bull, the guy makes Armando Paradyse look like a Kingdome Come main eventer.

Krypto: Yeah I know Darren Bull is an absolutely horrible human combatant and I have beaten the out of control female Isabel before but I’m still worried about losing. I don’t know what it is about those two but whenever they talk, or do anything for that matter, it’s just so boring. I’m afraid of falling asleep during the match.

Saboteur: It’s because they’re generic.

Krypto: Explain to me this human word generic.

Saxton: Oh we shall Krypto, I and my buddy Saboteur have seen our fair share of boring, unoriginal, lazy people. This is what being generic is. It’s something those fool’s Stone and Bull excel at, being generic. More Darren than Isabel but the point still stands ya dig?

Krypto: But you humans have so many possibilities and options in this world, it’s almost unacceptable to be this thing called “generic”.

Saboteur: Right you are Krypto, it’s so easy to be the Backstabbing heel or the Hollywood type kid and do the same unoriginal thing over and over again expecting to get results. That’s why people like us, unfortunately even you Krypto are a dime a dozen in this world of lemmings.

Krypto: Um….what is a heel and why do they stab people in the back? And who is this lemming? You mean to tell me there’s a girl named Holly who’s made of wood? I don’t want to be these people! How do I not become generic?!

Saxton: Well Krypto, the first step is to sit here with your eyes closed.

Krypto: Um…okay.

Krypto covers his eyes only to open them up immediately.

Krypto: How long do I keep them closed? Guys….guys!

Krypto looks around only to see his two mentors halfway across the street attempting to yet again get rid of their rookie. Krypto sprints out of the Starbucks and into the street to catch up but his struck by a car! The shot looked so brutal even Saxton and Saboteur can’t ignore it as much as they would like to. They both contemplate leaving their rookie for dead but both decide to at least check to see if he’s gone for sure. Before they can even get there Christopher Stone is already on the scene checking Krypto for signs of life.

Chris: Are you okay Krypto? Can you hear me?

Krypto’s body seems lifeless but he begins showing some signs of life.

Krypto: Party Hard….Wrestle harder…..

Chris: Krypto, are you okay?

Krypto: Am I okay? I’m the ladies’ man, A-lister, party animal, the richest man alive !

Krypto hops off the ground seemingly unhurt but still can barely keep his balance. He wobbles around attempting to “make it rain” despite not having any money to do so.

Chris: He seems to have a concussion from the collision.

Saboteur: Oh god, Krypto’s subconscious fear of being boring, mixed with the head on collision with the car must have turned him into a horrifying mix of possibly the three most generic and unoriginal wrestlers in WZCW history. He’s become…..Darren Jameson Paradyse!

Chris: Who?

Saxton: Darren Jameson Paradyse sucka keep up! Darren Bull the wrestler who has all night wild parties in which he consumes various amounts of alcohol and then is somehow able to cut a promo the next morning. Then there’s Hollywood Jameson the A-list wannabe and biggest signing in history despite never being heard of whom then developed an eating disorder because no one liked him, and finally Armando Paradyse who is the ladies’ man, rich cocky Puerto Rican bad boy, and has never been on the Kingdome Come card.

Krypto: What sexy mamacitas want to show me their chi chi’s for some pesos holmes!

Chris: They were wrestlers?

Saxton: Yes wrestlers you fool, just like we’re wrestlers. Who are you anyway sucka?

Chris: Special agent Christopher Stone, I’ve been sent to protect Krypto.

Saboteur: Spectacular job you’re doing.

Krypto: Where are my amigos at? We got some partying to do!

Chris: First thing’s first I have to find out who’s driving this car.

Chris pulls out his federal badge in front of the car that ran down Krypto urging the driver to exit.

???:I Must apologize for my driver, he’s new.

A decently muscular, black man, in a suit steps out of the back door of the car, he seems to be former WZCW wrestler Joe West.

Chris: And who exactly are you?

Joe: My name is Joe West.

Saboteur: Hey I know you, you used to be a tag team with Darren Bull, you guys were the Queens of hate right? Or were you Jokers? Jacks Maybe?

Joe: Kings actually….

Saboteur: Ah doesn’t matter you guys were awful.

Joe: Yes I’m well aware of how badly my WZCW stint was, how is my former partner Darren Bull doing these days?

Saxton: Jobbing on Aftershock to people like him.

Saxton points to Krypto who’s now attempting to shuffle on the hood of a car.

Krypto: Look at me, I’m rich, I’m hot, I can shuffle!

Joe: So more of the same I see, It’s a shame. He has so much potential if he would just stop being so awful.

Chris: Hey! I don’t care about your terrible wrestlers okay, you hit my primary objective with a car and now he most likely has brain damage.

Saxton: Sucka he had brain damage way before the car hit him.

Saboteur: I got an idea, Joe West, you're rich, you're cocky, you have a huge mansion and overall you’re a bland wrestler?

Joe: Well former wrestler and I guess you say I wasn’t the most original but….

Saboteur: Well since your Darren Bull’s former tag team partner you must be very well versed in the art of being boring. So how about we take Krypto to West’s mansion show him how horrible a life of being generic is and maybe he’ll snap out of his coma.

Krypto: Mansion? Hell yeah I’ll party in a mansion!

Krypto stumbles over to the car in public drunken fashion and crawls inside through the window.

Joe: Actually guys I just got back from Jamaica, I had planned on…

Saxton: Move out of the way sucka, I want to see this generic mansion Saboteur is talking about.

Saboteur, Saxton, and Chris then make their way into the car followed by Joe and they are driven to West Manor.

An hour later

Saboteur: And there are the boring paintings, and there are the boring gyms where I’m sure Joe West had his generic training for your match pep talks.

Saboteur is leading and wandering around Krypto attempting to snap him out of his “coma”.

Krypto: This stuff seems pretty cool holmes.

Saboteur: No it doesn’t Krypto, it’s boring, unoriginal, and predictable. Just like Isabel Stone and Darren Bull. Do you want to be like them?

Krypto: I don’t want to be a girl and a loser.

Saboteur: Then snap out of it Krypto!

Chris: How did you even get the money for this place, by the way they speak you were an awful professional wrestler.

Joe: My dad invested in some military company, Global Alliance something.

Chris: Wait was it the Global Alliance of Radical Bioterrorism Assaults of Geographic Entities?

Joe: Something like that I think, he was like a founding member or something, he’s got some files on it in the back office but I never read them.

Chris sprints to the back office and desperately begins ruffling through old boxes of documents. He eventually stops on the one particular envelope.

Chris: Oh my god, he’s the one behind it. It all makes sense now.

About a couple of feet away

Krypto: Alien? Hold up gringo, I’m a part of the A-list, not an E.T. fan club.

Saboteur: No you’re not Krypto, do you want to be generic and awful like Joe West.

Joe: I wasn’t that bad guys.

Saxton: You were pretty bad sucka.

Joe: Not as bad as Darren Bull!

Saxton: Nobody is sucka!

Krypto: I’m a party animal!

Saboteur and Saxton both sigh at the same time a give Krypto a look of disappointment.

Saxton: Now listen here, we don’t like you Krypto, never have and probably never will. Saboteur, you, and I are all very different people. But the one thing we have in common is that we’re different. We don’t try to be like everyone else, and because of it we’re two of the most popular stars in WZCW. We have worked very hard to get the point we are at and we honestly hate to see people who don’t put any effort into the things they do prosper.

Saboteur: Such as Darren Bull who puts little to no effort into anything he does and is extremely lucky to still be in the mentor program. And Isabel Stone while not nearly as horrible is Bull just hasn’t worked as hard as you have Krypto and doesn’t deserve to go to Unscripted as much as you do. And it makes us angry to see you turn into one of those boring people, stop being so generic.

Generic….

Generic…..

The word seems to ring through Krypto’s ears. After a bit of awkward silence in the room Krypto jumps up onto Saxton’s head with a panicked look on his face.

Krypto: I don’t want to be generic!

Saxton: Get off the fro fool!

Joe: Krypto if I may say, there is nothing wrong with being basic, you don’t have to be ridiculously flamboyant and act completely different from everyone else all the time just to be popular. Darren Bull may be guilty of not trying his hardest all the time but him or nobody else should be ridiculed just because they don’t have some ridiculous gimmick. He may seem weak and easy but never count him out. I don’t know much about your other opponent but she must be tough in some respect to be a woman and still be in whatever competition you’re in.

Krypto: You’re right.

Krypto climbs down from Saxton’s head.

Chris: Guys I have important news.

Saboteur: Wait Krypto has to give his convincing hero speech before the ending credits.

Chris: No! I’m sick of this professional wrestling garbage. The world is at stake. Wrestling doesn’t matter.

Krypto: No it does matter! I know whatever job you do is important Chris but what I do is important to me, not only me but the fans. I have an obligation to bring humans excitement and fun and if it’s somehow Isabel Stone vs. Darren Bull at Unscripted there will be none of that whatsoever. I haven’t come this far in the mentor program to lose. I don't care how boring they both are, with me in the mix, things just became a lot more interesting.

Saboteur: See, he’s done with his speech, now what were you saying generic military guy?

Chris: Sigh….I’ve found out who’s leading Romney and his cohorts. It’s……

??? : Me.

Everyone turns around to entrance of the mansion to see an overweight man standing in the doorway.

Krypto: Lars?! You're behind this?

Romney, Sarah, and Ryan all step up behind Lars ready for a fight.

Lars: It’s over Krypto, you’re coming with us.

*The following RP is presented by-----

propel-fitness-water-lemon-24-16-9oz-bottles.jpg

It helps your party-ammonia out. So, you better drink it NOW.

It is obvious that we are in the backstage area of Aftershock 15. There is still a huge amount of noise that can be heard from the crowd. Coming back from his match with John Constantine, it is Darren Bull. He seems to be walking slowly and grabbing some of his damaged body parts. Just then Darren stops for a second, he starts to hold his left side of his chest. He then begins to get down to his knees and takes in heavy breathes. Quickly a referee notices the condition of Darren Bull and he runs over to check on Bull.

Ref: Darren, are you okay? Can you hear me?

Yet there is no reaction from The Party Boy; Darren Bull. Darren suddenly drops dead on the floor. The ref quickly goes out to find an EMT. They both return and try to recover Bull. The EMT calls for the official WZCW ambulance. They load up Darren into the stretcher and take him to the nearest hospital. During, all of that dramatic stuff there wasn't anyone else giving a shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been almost 12 hours since Darren's collapsed at Aftershock. We are inside a hospital room. There seems to be a body covered up in a bed sheet. Then doctors and nurses are taking the body slowly out of the room. It can be heard the crying of some random people in the room. Just then the curtain blocking the view of the second person is moved open. It turns out to be; Darren Bull. He is plugged into various machinery.

Bull: Can you people stop moaning over there I'm trying to read a comic book here. So, take your annoying asses out of here.

Just then a little girl approaches Darren Bull slowly and sniffing some of here sorrows.

Little Girl: Mr. I want to know why you are so crumby?

Quickly her mother comes and grabs the little girl by her arm.

Mom: I'm so sorry about my daughter's behavior. I had thought I showed her to be more respectful, but I guess I was wrong.

The mom then stares at her daughter with a disgusted look. Just as the mom is going to talk once more Darren holds her mouth shut. Darren then slowly tries to get up from his bed while some nurses are try to help him out, but Darren denies the assistance. He finally gets off from the hospital bed. Bull then get down to one knee and gets right in front of the little girl.

Bull: What did you call me?

Mom: No please, I will handle this situation.

Bull: No. I want her to tell me what she called me right in front of my face. So, I'm going to ask you once more. What did you call me?

Mom: Just answer him.

Little Girl: I said you were a crumby man.

Bull: Maybe I am. Is that any of your concern, huh?

Little Girl:........

Bull: Just like imagined. You have nothing left to say. You see you remind me as some people from work. They all talk this big game, but in the end they fail or have a little miracle. So, how about you get out of here and cry somewhere else you little crybaby.

Mom: Sir, can you please not act like that in front of my daughter?

Bull: Maybe you should have showed your daughter to not be a little brad.

Mom: You know what let's be the mature one's here honey and leave this grinch.

Little Girl: Okay, mama.

Bull: Real mature to be crying in public.

The family then all leave while staring at Darren. Darren then heads back to his bed and calls for a nurse.

Nurse: Yes. How may I help you out Mr.Bull?

Bull: How many time do I need to tell you people, I hate to be called that? It's either Darren or Bull.

Nurse: I'm so sorry. How can I help you out Darren?

Bull: I want to know when the damn doctor will get here?

Nurse: Let me go check that out.

Just as the nurse turns around to check on the doctor's status, the doc walks in at the same time. While both the nurse and the doctor are talking, Darren is seen the nurse's hot rack. While Darren is staring at the hot nurse's booty.

Doc: That's one hot piece of ass right?

Darren: Yeah that is one hot piece of ass.

Doc: This is exactly why I wanted to be a doctor. Hot nurses almost everywhere.

Darren: If I retire I should take up this career.

Doc: It's pretty awesome. However, let's get onto business. *Gets his clipboard.* Okay. I see you didn't actually experience a heart attack. But, rather you got an attack from your partying ways.

Darren: So, what is the symptom called?

Doc: Party-ammonia. This is a symptom where the individual's body has had over access to partying. And as far as I can tell you have the worst case ever. I've heard you are a party animal and will party 24/7.

Bull: So, what you are trying to tell me is that I can't party anymore?

Doc: Exactly! You also can't drink anymore alcoholic beverages.

Bull: Okay, I can go without partying, but not drinking anymore. I will not be doing.

Doc: Do you want to keep or wrestling?

Bull: Yeah. It's more than my job. It has been my life. For some reason I feel like I was born with wrestling in my DNA.

Doc: Then that means you are going to have to take care more of your body.

Bull: But how?

Doc: Well, I'm going to prescribe you some Lemonade Propel Water.

Bull: Wait. I've heard about that stuff before. If my memory serves me right, it was Joe West.

Darren then pulls out a picture from his wallet. The picture is from his Kings of Hate days:

scaled.php

Bull: The was a long time ago. I can't believe it that I remember those days. Even if they were sort of annoying.

Doc: So, will you take this prescription?

Bull: *Sigh* Sure.

Doc: Good.

Bull: So, when can I get out of this depressing place expect for the sexy nurses, of course?

Doc: In the next 48 hrs or close by that time. So, I hope you the best.

The doctor leaves while Bull gets his comic book he was reading earlier.

The comic book's name is:

The Alien and High School Queen Girl Are Finished

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48 Hours Later

Darren is now outside of the hospital. He inside his car and in the phone.

Bull: Hello.

???: Yes!

Bull: Can I talk to Chuck Myles?

???: Yes!

Bull: And Maria can you please stop saying, Yes!?

Maria: YES!!!

Chuck: Who is it?

Bull: It is me, your biggest star in Aftershock, Darren Bull.

Chuck: Hahahaha! You got to be kidding me, right? I wouldn't name you even in the Top 5 people in Aftershock currently or ever. Anyways, why are you wasting my time?

Bull: I'm just calling to let you know that I'm out of the hospital.

Chuck: Damn. Did John Constantine do that much damaged to you?

Bull: No. I was in the hospital for medical reason. Didn't you find out about that?

Chuck: I got more important people here in Aftershock that I need to worry about. Like that strange character, Krypto. People seem to love his weirdness. Then we have the High School drama girl, Isabel Stone. She might be hated, but she is beautiful and older men get happy around her. Speaking of them I just remembered you have a match against both of them in the upcoming WZCW Supershow. It's actually the second Supershow here in WZCW, but enough about that. Your match is a triple threat. The other two participants are, you guessed it, Krypto and Isabel Stone. This match is very important in your journey for the mentorship program. The person who gets pinned in this match will not only lose, but be out of the program. I also want to let you know that this show is extra special cause this show will help the people that were damaged by Hurricane Sandy. So, if you have a good match you might get a good turn out in your paycheck. See, you in Los Angeles.

Darren then hangs up the phone and puts it away. He then proceeds to turn on his car and drive away from the hospital.

Bull: HERE I COME LOS ANGELES!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day Of The Show

It is almost time for the show. There at least a couple of hours to go. Just while the fans are awaiting to get in the building a car comes and stops right in front of the building. Out steps the driver and it turns out to be Darren Bull. He grabs his bags, but is immediately stopped by mysterious person.

???: Long time no see. How's life treating you?

Bull: Get the hell out of my way!

???: Come on. Don't you remember the Master of Submissions. Joe Mason!

Bull: I thought you were fired or quit or something along those lines. What the hell are you doing here?

Joe: Well, I have been looking for a way to get back into WZCW. In the process I've been following every show every place. I wasn't actually going to be following this show cause I had some issues to take care of here in Los Angeles. Then, I found they were having this Supershow here.

Bull: Cool, but why are you approaching me?

Joe: I wanted to.....

Bull: Hold that thought. What do you have on your beard. Is that.....

Joe: It's nothing really.

Bull: That's cocaine on you.

Joe: Whatever. Look I just came to give you some advice on your opponents.

Bull: Really, you? Helping me?

Joe: You will need it.

Bull: I'll be nice for once and allow you to speak your mind on them. Imagine this as your last 15 minutes of fame.

Joe: Okay. I'll start with Isabel Stone. I remember we both talked about being in a tag team. However, management yelled at us cause of the mentorship program was going to happen. So, by spending little time with her I learn she is a witch. She will try to use her looks by trying to turn you both against each other. She has experience in a triple threat match, since her first match was exactly a triple threat. So, be careful about her beauty powers. Now as far as Krypto he has the most momentum going into this match. He is going to try and build that up and lead it up to the PPV. I can also say he has double the training than you and Isabel. He has also was in a match you were in against The Angel and him. Which you found a way to win, so try to remember how you were able to keep him down in that match. Let's not forget his mentors are champions. However, the most important part is you don't get pinned in this match.

Bull: That was actually okay. Now leave my sight.

Joe: Just don't forget what I said.

Joe Mason then leaves. As soon as Mason leaves Darren takes out a bottle of lemonade propel water. He then takes a good drink and prepares for a fight of that can change his career. No illness will stop him from reaching the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back