WZCW Roster is Laid Off...

DarksideEric

Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
Your characters now have to find day jobs completely unrelated to wrestling or any previous career, what do they do now?

Jonathan Hyada enters the IT field, growing painfully bored of having to tell people that the reason their computer won't start is because they plugged it into their toaster.

He makes his way up to middle management and takes his frustrations out on his employees by making weekend overtime mandatory twice a month.

Rampart becomes a reality star on a Bachelor ripoff where he continues to sexually harass women and be overall creepy. Cancelled before it airs.

He goes into lepidopterology where he writes an extensive book on butterflies that nobody but his publisher reads. Loses it all and lives in a makeshift house of said books in an alleyway.

Rampart then wakes up from that nightmare and makes a killing as a fashion model.

Theron would probably take over a local gaming shop. The kind that used to sell dice, minis, and all sorts of tabletop role playing game accessories; before a decline in customers due to new management that replaced half the store's inventory with frisbees. After an argument with the store manager about how the store's target demographic has no interest in frisbees, the store manager quits and Theron takes over. The frisbees are replaced with a new department dedicated to Pathfinder and the store's numbers skyrocket back to where they were before the frisbee guy took over.

Yep, I'm bored. Out of character there really is a D&D shop in town that's turning slowly into a frisbee shop though.

Easy, Amber Warren becomes a trainer or a nutritionist. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she teamed up with Flex Mussel and they ran a gym together. Amber is all about being healthy as she has been on the unhealthy side as a kid.

Other than that, she'd probably try her luck at starting her own non-profit organization to help some sort of cause.

Blade becomes a bartender, since being Irish is the best qualification you can have for that.

El Califa Dragon - Pro Boxer or Kickboxer.

Ty Burna - CEO of one of the most diabolical companies ever, EA Games.

The Smoker - stock-broker
The Depressive - data analyst
The Manic - fairground attendant
Sebastian - coffee shop/book store

As a whole, Barbosa would be in prison/psyche ward/on the run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back