WZCW Presents: Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
The broadcast begins as "Mr. Baller" begins playing and the crowd boos as Mr. Baller makes his way out to the entrance ramp, a referee following behind him. Baller walks down to the ring with authority, jawing at the crowd while they send jeers his way. He climbs into the ring and poses before grabbing a mic from the ringside assistant.

Baller: You people don't deserve a fancy video package tonight! What you'll get instead is the fantastic Mr. Baller to grace your presence.

The crowd boos as Baller is eating this up. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle and stares out at the crowd.

Baller: You see after my loss at Kingdom Come to Sam Smith, and my subsequent loss to Showtime Cougar, I was determined to make an impact on WZCW! And what better way to do that then to take out a WZCW legend. I mulled over my options, Titus was in too good of shape still, Everest just doesn't have the impact he once did, Will couldn't be found, and Joseph Rios is still sitting in a back alley wondering where it all went wrong. But, as luck would have it, an overweight wanna be pirate decided to show his ugly mug once again. A former World Heavyweight Champion to go with it! What better way to prove how great I am, than to completely destroy the credibility of a former champion.

Baller hops off the turnbuckle and turns towards the entrance ramp, the crowd booing louder now.

Baller: You're going to be another name added to my list Ricky! And that's going to happen tonight. So get out here so I can kick your ass and send you back to the retirement home they found you at!

Copeland: Isn't Ricky out doing promotional work for WZCW overseas right now?

Cohen: Don't be silly Seabass, Ricky's backstage, I thought I saw him helping carry in the ring.

Connor: That was a member of the ring crew, Ricky's over in Germany right now.

Baller: Come on Ricky! We're all waiting! These idiots want to see their favorite overweight Jack Sparrow make an appearance!

Baller turns towards the referee and grabs him, forcibly telling him to signal for the bell. The ref does so and shrugs at the bell ringer as Baller forces the ref to start the 10 count.

Baller: Wouldn't it be a shame Ricky to lose your first match back to count out? I didn't want to win like this Ricky but if you're too scared to show up, I suppose I'll take the win.

The ref counts to 10 and calls for the bell. Baller falls to his knees and begins celebrating like he won the World Heavyweight Championship. The crowd boos loudly as Baller rolls out of the ring and grabs Harrys.

Baller: Announce me the winner Harrys! Do it!

Harrys: The..the winner of this match, Mr. Baller.

Baller: 1-0 against you Ricky, and you better believe that!

Baller drops the mic and makes his way towards the entrance ramp, holding his arms up high as he celebrates.

Copeland: Well as delusional as Mr. Baller may be, tonight we have a great show for you. Coming up next, Alex Bowen defends the Mayhem Championship against Action Saxton!

Harrys: Your opening contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Mayhem Championship!

The Hills Have Eyes hits and Alex Bowen comes out holding his belt up high and proud. He makes his way down to the ring, high fiving some fans.

Harrys: Introducing first, the Mayhem Champion, Alex Bowen!

Bowen goes to the crowd barricade and starts asking for weapons.

Copeland: We heard that Bowen asked people through twitter to bring weapons for this match!

Cohen: Of course, appealing to his fellow freaks to help him out...

Bowen gets items such as dinner plates, shoes, a flat screen television, forks and other unorthodox weapons. He shouts out a thank you to the crowd before rolling into the ring and posing once again.

Connor
: Any everyday object can become a weapon in the hands of our Mayhem champion!

Tank hits and Action Saxton emerges looking focused, throwing a few punches as he stands on the stage.

Harrys: And his opponent, Action Saxton!

Saxton maintains his focus on the way down the ramp, stopping only to acknowledge a hysterical female fan in the front row. He slides into the ring and rips off his shirt and throwing the remains into the crowd. The ref calls for the bell and Bowen steps forward confidently as Saxton looks around the odd weapons in the ring. Bowen tells him to bring it and Saxton doesn't hesitate, throwing a hard right hand that Bowen immediately returns. They exchange right hands until Bowen gains the advantage, backing his opponent into the corner. Bowen backs up a bit before running forward and hitting a splash the corner. Saxton stumbles forward and Bowen hits a discus clothesline, taking Saxton down. Bowen doesn't waste any time picking up a weapon, grabbing a frying pan. Saxton gets to his feet and Bowen nails him on the head with the pan. Saxton falls to his knees and Bowen swings the pan, smacking Saxton in the back of the head. Bowen goes for the first pin of the match, 1... 2... Saxton kicks out. Bowen picks up his opponent and goes to Irish Whip him but Saxon counters. Bowen bounces off the ropes and Saxton hits him with a Back Body Drop. Saxton takes a second to catch his breath before looking around at the weapons. He picks up a dinner plate in each hand and measures his opponent. Bowen gets up, wobbling slightly, and Saxton hits him with a Con-Chair-To using the plates! Bowen stumbles backwards and uses the ropes to hold himself up. Saxton picks up a baking tray and runs at Bowen, but Bowen flips Saxton over the top rope to the floor. Bowen picks up a Wii and gets out onto the apron. Saxton slowly gets up and Bowen jumps off the apron, hitting the Derby Shot using the Wii! The console smashes into pieces as Bowen covers his opponent, 1... 2... Saxton kicks out. Bowen goes to pick up Saxton, but Saxton hits a lowblow and Bowen crumbles to the floor. Saxton uses the crowd barricade to get himself to his feet before shaking his head. He walks over to the time keeper and pushes him off his chair. He picks up the chair and folds it before walking back over to Bowen.

Cohen
: This is more like it, using real weapons!

Bowen is on his hands and knees still recovering before Saxton hits him in the spine with a chair shot. Bowen goes down and Saxton goes for a pin, 1... 2... Kick out by Bowen. Saxton picks up his opponent and slams his head against the steel steps. He follows up by hitting Bowen's head against the ring post. Bowen stumbles backwards into the crowd barricade where a crowd member hands him a cup of beer. Saxton rushes forward but gets a face full of beer. Bowen takes him down with a clothesline. He gets back into the ring and grabs a fork. He rolls back outside and holds the fork up to the cheering fans before driving it into Saxton's head. Blood instantly starts running down Saxton's head as Bowen goes for a pin, 1... 2... Kick out by Saxton.

Cohen: That is disgusting!

Copeland: But effective, clearly.

Bowen goes under the ring and takes out a table. He sets it up before rolling into the ring and grabbing a mysterious, small black sack. He rolls back outside and holds it up before opening it and dumping it's contents on the table: Broken shards of glass. The crowd cheer loudly at the sight of the glass as Bowen tosses the back away and picks up his bloodied opponent. He places him on the apron and climbs up after him. He gets Saxton set up for the End of Days through the table, the same way he finished off Justin Cooper, but Saxton powers out and hits Bowen with a Shuffle Side Kick! Bowen is about to fall backwards through the table but he manages to grab the top rope to stop himself. Saxton gets into the ring and grabs a golf club. He nails Bowen in the head with it, and this time Bowen goes through the table! There's a mixture of cheers and groans from the crowd as Bowen rolls around in agony, glass shards stuck in his back and arms. Saxton quickly goes outside and goes for the pin, 1... 2... Bowen gets a shoulder up! Saxton cannot believe it, arguing with the ref. He gets into the ring and grabs the golf club again. He rolls back outside and smashes the club into Bowen's back multiple times as Bowen screams out in pain. Saxton finishes it up by hitting a Kung Fu Kick to Bowen's head, the impact of the kick echoing around the arena. Saxton goes for another cover, 1... 2.... Bowen gets a shoulder up again! Saxton angrily pounds the ground with his fist. He picks up Bowen and rolls him into the ring. He picks up the TV and climbs up to the top rope, waiting for Bowen to get up. Bowen slowly gets to his feet and Saxton leaps off, trying to drive Bowen's head through the screen but Bowen dodges the TV and catches Saxton with Ride the Lightning! Bowen drapes an arm over Saxton, 1... 2.... Saxton kicks out!

Connor: Action Saxton showing us that he is, in fact, all man!

Cohen
: Calm down, CC.

Bowen can't believe it, running his hands over his face. Bowen gets up and picks up his opponent, backing him into the corner before lifting him up and placing him on the top rope. Saxton suddenly kicks Bowen in the head and grabs him in a Front Headlock. He jumps off the second rope, going for the Tornado DDT, but Bowen uses the momentum to counter, doing a 360 spin ending up with Saxton back on the top turnbuckle. Bowen jumps up to the second rope and hits a dropkick, dazing Saxton. Bowen climbs up to the second rope again and gets Saxton in position for the End of Days. Bowen hesitates for a moment before jumping off the second rope, driving Saxton headfirst through the TV! Bowen pulls his head and goes for the pin, hooking his leg, 1... 2....3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and still Mayhem Champion, Alex Bowen!

Bowen holds up his title for a moment before starting to pick glass out of his arms and neck. The EMT's run down to the ring to tend to Saxton, who is lying with a puddle of blood under his face.

Cohen
: Bowen went too far tonight!

Copeland: All's fair in love and war...

Connor
: And Mayhem!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage as a limo pulls up and Showtime Cougar emerges from the back dressed in a suit and carrying his bags. Leon Kensworth walks up with a mic in hand.

Leon: Showtime, tonight you have another opportunity at the world title, facing Austin Reynolds and Ty Burna, what are your thoughts heading into tonight's main event?

Showtime: Kingdom Come was supposed to be my moment Leon, and Ty Burna stole it from me just like he's stolen everything else. Well I'm going to make Redemption my moment, and send Ty scurrying to the shadows where he belongs, crying over his lost title.

Leon: And what about Austin Reynolds? You two have bad blood stemming from your time teaming with Constantine.

Showtime: Reynolds, like I've said in the past Leon, is just a pathetic clone of me. And so I'll take care of him the same night I finally prove I'm the greatest this company has to offer. After tonight, you will only refer to me as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Showtime walks off as we go to a highlight video of the various charities WZCW is involved in.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]_4IRMYuE1hI&feature=player_embedded#[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boo loudly as Holmes emerges. He smirks and slowly walks down to the ring.

Copeland: With tensions bubbling for months, this match was perhaps inevitable!

Cohen: I'm glad Holmes took out Kurtesy, he's been in the doctor's shadow for too long!

He gets onto the apron, wipes his boots on the apron and gets into the ring.

[youtube]4ols4m_lyy0[/youtube]​

Kurtesy comes out onto the stage, looking angry. He walks down the ramp quickly and slides into the ring. He goes straight for Holmes, tackling him to the mat and unleashing a series of right hands on his opponent. Holmes manages to flip Kurtesy over, and starts hitting his own right hands The ref tries to seperate them, but they roll under the bottom rope, still battling for dominance. Holmes kicks Kurtesy off him and quickly gets up, but Kurtesy clotheslines him to the ground.Kurtesy picks up his opponent and slams his head into the table several time. Holmes gives Kurtesy a thumb to the eye, and tries to stumbles away. But Kurtesy quickly catches him, trying to throw Holmes into the crowd barricade, but Holmes reverses, and sends Kurtesy over the crowd barricade. Holmes vaults over the barricade and the two men start exchanging right hands in the crowd. They make their way up the steps to the upper rows. Kurtesy kicks Holmes in the gut and Irish Whips him into a concrete wall. Holmes hits the wall shoulder first and collapses to his knees clutching the shoulder. Kurtesy walks towards his opponent, but Holmes hits him with a low blow and tries to stumble away.

Copeland: The bell hasn't rang yet so technically the match hasn't started! They can do whatever they want to each other!

Cohen: Don't blame Holmes, he keeps trying to get back to the ring...

Connor: I think he's just trying to get away from Kurtesy.

Holmes pushes his way through the crowd, trying to find a way out. Kurtesy catches up with him, but Holmes throws a chair from the crowd and it catches Kurtesy in the mid-section. Kurtesy uses the steel bars beside the steps to stay standing, clutching his mid-section. Holmes suddenly grabs Kurtesy by the head and throws him down the steps! Kurtesy tumbles down the steps and stops at the bottom, looking unconsciouss. Holmes stands at the top of the steps and raises his arms, smirking again. He casually walks down the steps, ignoring the jeering from crowd members on both sides of him. He picks up Kurtesy and Irish Whips him into the crowd barricade. Kurtesy hits it at full force, the momentum taking him over the barricade and back into the ring area. Holmes jumps back over the barricade and Irish Whips Kurtesy into the steel steps. He hits the steps and full force and collapses to the ground. Holmes stands over Kurtesy, shouting abuse at his former team mate before rolling him into the ring.The ref forces Holmes to back off Kurtesy before asking Kurtesy if he wants to go through with the match. Kurtesy nods as he tries to use the ropes to get to his feet.

Cohen: I thought psychiatrists are supposed to be smart? Why is he bothering to continue?

Copeland: Because there's no way he's letting Holmes get away that easily!

Kurtesy finally manages to get to his feet and the referee calls for the bell. Holmes charges at Kurtesy, hitting him with a series of punches. He Irish Whips Kurtesy across the ring and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex, throwing Kurtesy across the ring. Holmes goes for a pin, 1... 2... Kurtesy kicks out. Holmes remains focused, locking Kurtesy in a Body Scissors. Kurtesy screams out in agony as his already hurt mid-section gets squeezed. He tries to reach for the ropes, but Holmes hits him with a right hand, making him go limp for a few moments. Feeding off the energy of the crowd, Kurtesy drags himself to the ropes and grabs on. Holmes uses the full 5 count before releasing his opponent. He gets back up as Kurtesy stays on the mat. Holmes stands over him, slapping his face as the crowd boo loudly. He looks out at the disapproving crowd and raises his arms. Suddenly, Kurtesy grabs Holmes by the tights and pulls him forward, sending Holmes head-first between the top and middle ropes. He lands heavily on the ground as Kurtesy uses the ropes to get up. Holmes starts to get to his feet. Kurtesy looks out at the crowd before running forward and leaping through the ropes, hitting Holmes with an uncharacterisitc Suicide Dive! Kurtesy gets up, full of adrenaline and rolls his opponent into the ring before going for the pin, 1... 2.... Holmes kicks out.

Copeland: Holmes made the mistake of relishing the punishment he was dishing out to his former tag partner, and he paid for it!

Cohen: Did.... Did Kurtesy just do a Suicide Dive?

Kurtesy gets up and stands over Holmes, who gets to his hands and knees. Kurtesy hits him with a vicious kick to the gut. Holmes curls up, clutching his stomach, before Kurtesy stomps repeatedly on his head. With Holmes looking dazed, Kurtesy picks him up and locks in Hypnosis. The ref checks on Holmes, who's slowly fading. But Holmes suddenly hits Kurtesy with a low blow with the back of his foot without the referee seeing. Kurtesy falls to his knees and Holmes stumbles forward, using the ropes to hold himself up. Holmes turns around and quickly hits Kurtesy with a DDT before rolling him over and going for the pin, 1... 2... Kurtesy kicks out! Holmes looks frustrated as he gets to his feet and picks up his opponent, lifting him in the air and hitting a Vertical Suplex, floating over into the pin, 1... 2... Kurtesy kicks out again. Holmes argues with the referee for a few moments for signalling for the end. He stands over Kurtesy before going for the Aristocracy Reigns submission hold but Kurtsey manages to wrench his arms free, causing Holmes to roll forward. Both men quickly get up and Kurtesy grabs Holmes' head, going for the Perscripted Sedation, for Holmes counters with a German Suplex! Holmes crawls over to Kurtesy and weakly hooks his leg for the pin, 1... 2... Kurtesy gets a shoulder up! Holmes gets up and angrily gets in the face of the referee, who backs into the corner. Holmes turns around and goes to pick up Kurtesy, but Kurtesy locks in Kommon Kurtesy! Holmes flails wildly trying to get out of the dangerous submission. He tries to drag himself to the ropes, but doesn't seem to have the energy. Kurtesy pulls Holmes' head forward, trying to choke him out as quickly as possible. Holmes starts to fade, but with one last burst of energy, he stretches out and hooks his foot on the bottom rope! Both men lie motionless in the ring as the referee starts the ten count. At 5, they start to get up with the help of the ropes. They break the count at 9, and Kurtesy hits Holmes with a right hand, which Holmes returns. They exchange right hands for a few moments until Holmes ducks under one and goes behind Kurtesy, going for another German Suplex but Kurtesy holds onto the ropes and Holmes rolls backwards. He gets up as Kurtesy runs at him and kicks Kurtesy in the gut and hits the Imperial Impaler!

Cohen
: YES! YES! YES!

Connor: That must end it!

Both men are on the mat again, but Holmes starts stirring and he starts to get up. He realises what happened and raises his arm, smirking before signalling that he's going to finish off Kurtesy with his submission. He walks over to Kurtesy and stands over him, but Kurtesy rolls up Holmes, 1... 2... Kick out by Holmes! Holmes, looking furious, quickly gets up and starts stomping on Kurtesy, who doesn't have the energy to fight back anymore. With the failure of the submission attempt, Holmes picks up his opponent and goes for the Imperial Impaler again. He lifts Kurtesy up for the Piledriver, but Kurtesy struggles out of it and hits a Back Body Drop on Holmes! With Holmes lying under him, Kurtesy quickly grabs Holmes' arm and head and locks in the Kommon Kurtesy again! Holmes struggles for a few moments, but taps quickly taps out.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Dr. Steven Kurtesy!

Kurtesy lies on the mat, too exhausted to move. Holmes gets onto his knees, rubbing his throat, looking furious with himself. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair at ringside before sliding back into the ring. He stands over Kurtesy and shakes his head for a moment before he starts assaulting him with the chair, taking out all his rage. The referee tries to break it up, but Holmes pushes him away and Holmes keeps hitting Kurtesy with the chair. Finally several referees and wrestlers run down the ramp to stop Holmes. Holmes tries to break free from being held back, with a crazy look in his eyes, but they manage to get him out of a ring and up the ramp as some of the wrestlers help Kurtesy up.

Connor: Holmes is usually so cold and calculated, but tonight he just snapped!

Cohen: Well he turned on Kurtesy cause he'd had enough of Kurtesy's ego. So when Kurtesy cheaply stole the win, he felt he had to teach the good doctor a lesson!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage as Everest is walking towards the entrance ramp for his upcoming match. Dave walks up to him and the two shake hands.

Dave: Good luck tonight out there Everest. Barbosa isn't one to be taken lightly.

Everest: Dave, I don't need any luck to take out that wack job Barbosa. But I appreciate the sentiment.

Dave: Just to let you know I have your back in case Kravinoff decides to show his face out there. I wouldn't mind getting my match started a bit earlier if you catch my drift.

Everest: Don't worry about a thing Dave, because tonight, Barbosa is going up against the Pinnacle of Perfection, and he's going to learn why this is my world.

Everest walks off towards the entrance as Dave watches on, shaking his head while smiling. He turns and heads towards his locker room as we cut to a promotion detailing WZCW newest video game, in stores for all consoles October 25th.

"Can't Get You Out Of My Head" begins playing as Barbosa makes his way out to the entrance ramp. He looks timid at first before suddenly rushing down to the ring and sliding in. He kneels down in the corner and looks towards the entrance ramp, his eyes staring intently as the crowd boos him loudly.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Bedlam. He stands 6'1" and weighs 237 lbs, Barbosa!

Supernova Goes Pop hits to a loud pop from the crowd. Everest walks out to the top of the entrance ramp and holds his arms up as the crowd continues to cheer. He walks down the ramp and slaps hands with fans before climbing into the ring. He holds his arm up once more before turning towards Barbosa.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California. He stands 6'0" and weighs 205 lbs, Everest!

Copeland: Barbosa certainly wasn't expecting to have a match with Everest tonight. In fact he was looking for an opportunity at the KFAD title shot against Big Dave.

Cohen: It just goes to show that WZCW management is afraid of Barbosa. Instead they send out Everest to get eaten alive.

Connor: At the same time however, Everest has had his own issues with Barbosa, and I'm sure he'll look to put them to rest tonight.

The ref signals for the bell and the two men lock up. Everest gains advantage with an armbar and quickly spins under, applying more pressure to Barbosa's arm. He rams his shoulder into Barbosa which sends him to the ground. Everest goes to the ropes and hops over Barbosa. Off the rebound Everest goes for a clothesline but Barbosa ducks under and hits a quick neckbreaker. Everest holds the back of his head as Barbosa gets to his feet. He walks over to Everest and stomps away at him before lifting him up and sends him into the corner. Barbosa backs up and with a head of steam rushes towards the corner. He goes for a splash but Everest gets a foot up, knocking Barbosa backwards. Everest follows up with a spinning heel kick, sending Barbosa rolling under the bottom rope. Everest poses which the crowd responds to with another pop.

Copeland: Everest has always been a showman, entertaining these crowds night in and night out.

Cohen: He's wasting valuable time. Barbosa is not the type of opponent you turn your back on just to appeal to these idiots.

Barbosa is to his feet and slowly climbs up the ring apron. Everest goes to pull him in but he's met with a shoulder to the midsection. Barbosa pulls down on Everest's head and drapes him neck first on the top rope. Everest falls to the ground as Barbosa slides in and immediately tries to lock in the Locoplata! Everest scrambles and kicks Barbosa off quickly. Both men are to their feet and Barbosa suddenly lifts Everest over and hits a sambo suplex. Everest crashes hard as Barbosa applies a reverse chinlock, keeping Everest grounded. Everest struggles in the hold but Barbosa keeps the pressure on. Everest tries to get to one knee, hitting a few elbows to loosen the hold. He turns and connects with a right. Barbosa relinquishes the hold and Everest goes off the ropes but Barbosa catches him and hits a backbreaker, followed up by a big side slam. He hooks the leg, 1....2.....Everest kicks out!

Connor: Barbosa is hitting some vicious offense on Everest. When Barbosa gains the advantage in a match, it's extremely difficult to slow him down.

Copeland: Don't count out Everest however, he's got every veteran trick in the book at his disposal.

Cohen: Instead of making excuses for Everest, how about we applaud the job Barbosa is doing in that ring of dismantling the past?

Barbosa lifts Everest off the ground and sends him into the ropes. Barbosa hits a quick clothesline and follows up with an elbow drop. He covers Everest, 1...2....Everest kicks out. He drags Everest up once more and hits a DDT. He holds on and goes for a second but Everest shoves him away. Everest hits a clothesline that sends Barbosa down. Barbosa is quick to his feet and hits a running knee! Everest is slow to his feet and Barbosa grabs his hair and pulls him up once more. He sets up for the Mood Stabalizer but Everest counters with a back body drop! Barbosa's head bounces off the mat and both men are down. Everest grabs a rope and drags himself up as Barbosa remains on the ground in a catatonic state. Everest slowly climbs up to the top rope and motions to the crowd who cheers loudly. He comes off the top rope and hits a flying headbutt! Everest drapes an arm over Barbosa, 1....2.....Barbosa kicks out! Barbosa appears to have snapped out of it as he holds his head in pain. Everest drags Barbosa up with him and lifts him up. He sends him into the ropes and connects with a Samoan Drop! He hooks the leg, 1....2....Barbosa kicks out again!

Copeland: Everest is back in this match! That flying headbutt was a thing of beauty.

Cohen: Barbosa's losing control of his personalities! The catatonic state allowed Everest to hit that headbutt.

Everest backs off of Barbosa and motions for him to get up. Barbosa stumbles to his feet and Everest drapes an arm over him as the crowd buzzes. Barbosa hits a few elbows to the head to knock Everest back. He lifts Everest up and hits an atomic drop and follows it up with an STO! Barbosa keeps his arm over Everest, 1.....2......Everest kicks out at the last second! Barbosa rolls over and looks frustrated. He gets up and motions for Everest to get up. He kicks him in the midsection and quickly hits the Mood Stabilizer! Everest stumbles out of the corner and Barbosa goes to lift him up for the Omega Driver but Everest hits a knee to the face and quickly counters with the Rock Slide! He hooks the leg, 1....2.....3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Everest!

Copeland: What a fantastic finish! Everest caught Barbosa at just the right time!

Cohen: That knee was illegal, you can't just knee someone in the face!

Connor: Not many can claim a victory over the bipolar Barbosa, Everest continues to add to his accomplishments.

Everest sits up, still shaking the cobwebs out as the ref checks on Barbosa. Everest gets to his feet and the ref raises his hand in victory as the crowd cheers loudly. Everest climbs to the second turnbuckle and poses as Barbosa rolls out of the ring.

Copeland: Everest was victorious over Barbosa, can Big Dave do the same as he faces off against Kravinoff later tonight!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage to a split screen of Sam Smith and Phoenix walking down one hallway while Michael Winters and Chris Jones walk down another. Both teams appear to be discussing strategy, things a little more heated between Winters and Jones.

Copeland: Sam Smith faces off against Michael Winters for the Elite X Championship, next!

We cut to a video package for the upcoming special event All Stars.

Copeland: For one night only, a side of WZCW you have never seen will arise. Different superstars, familiar stars, but with a whole new attitude. Tune in as WZCW Presents the All Stars special event. Your imagination will thank you.

Cohen: You may even see the great Jack Cohen reemerge and show these punks a thing or two.

Connor: That would be a nightmare Jack.

Cohen: Shut up CC. WZCW All Stars event in two weeks! I can't wait.

Anderson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Elite X Championship!

C.R.E.A.M begins playing as Sam Smith and Phoenix make there way out. The crowd cheers as the two men make their way down to the ring. Smith enters the ring as Phoenix stands on the outside of the ring.

Anderson: Introducing first, standing 6'2" and weighing 235 lbs, Sam Smith!

Invisible Wounds begins playing as Michael Winters walks out along with Chris Jones. The crowd boos loudly as Winters lifts up the Elite X championship as they walk down the ramp. Jones and Winters both enter the ring as Winters stares down Smith. Suddenly the Ascension theme begins playing and Vance Bateman walks out to the top of the entrance ramp.

Vance: Nobody cares about singles matches with managers on the outside. Everyone wants to see the four of you beat the holy hell out of each other, no pun intended Winters, and that's exactly what I'm going to give them. This match has been changed to a fatal fourway!

The crowd pops as Bateman walks to the back. Jones, Smith, and Winters look around perplexed when Phoenix suddenly grabs Winters and drops him on his face, dragging him to the outside. The two men begin brawling as the ref signals for the bell. Smith watches the brawl but Jones gets the jump on him, pounding away on him in the corner. Meanwhile Phoenix and Winters brawl towards the entrance ramp, Winters gaining the advantage as he throws Phoenix back first into the barricade. Jones meanwhile has Smith back up to his feet and connects with an STO Backbreaker. Smith holds his back in pain as Jones rolls him over and hooks the leg, 1......2......Smith kicks out!

Copeland: What a shocking turn of events! Bateman has scheduled this as a fatal fourway, but Phoenix seems more intent on taking out Winters rather than winning the title!

Cohen: This is a travesty! Winters has no chance to retain the Elite X title this way! It was supposed to be one on one!

Connor: Regardless of that, Smith and Jones have the opportunity of a lifetime right now! The way Winters and Phoenix are going after each other they won't be bothered as they battle in the ring.

Winters drags Phoenix from the barricade and tries to lock in a Cobra Clutch for The Crucifix! Phoenix breaks the hold and hits a knee to the midsection, dragging Winters up to the top of the entrance stage. The two continue to brawl back and forth as meanwhile in the ring Jones has Smith in a Koji Clutch. Smith tries to reach out desperately for the ropes as Jones keeps the hold in tight. Winters hits a DDT on Phoenix, and Phoenix is down, holding his head in pain. Winters lifts Phoenix up and sets him up once more for the Crucifix but Phoenix hits a low blow and back up. He rushes forward and hits the Rebirth! The force of the kick sends both men off the top of the entrance stage down to the ground below, crashing into tables set up for cables. The crowd goes silent as EMTs and refs rush to the area.

Connor: Oh my god!

Cohen: No one could have survived that fall!

Smith had reached the ropes meanwhile and the ref forces Jones to break the hold. Jones lifts Smith up and whips him into the corner. He rushes and goes for a shining wizard knee but Smith rolls out of the way. He hits Jones with a kick to the midsection and hits a neckbreaker, sending Jones to the ground. Smith quickly tries to apply the Double Jeopardy Sharpshooter but Jones fights against it. He kicks Smith off and gets to his feet. He gets him in position for the Lifesaver but Smith trips him up and locks in Double Jeopardy! Jones yells out in pain and tries to grab the ropes to break the hold but Smith pulls him into the center of the ring and sits down on the hold. Jones has no choice and taps out!

Anderson: Here is your winner, and new Elite X Champion, Sam Smith!

Connor: Smith has done it! He's the new Elite X Champion!

Cohen: This is a travesty! Jones had no idea he'd be competing for the Elite X title tonight. He wasn't ready.

Copeland: Even though that might be, Sam Smith is still the new Elite X Champion, I can only hope Winters and Phoenix are alright.

Smith gets up and the referee hands him the Elite X Title and raises his hand. Smith drops down to his knees and stares at the Elite X title in his hands before standing up and climbing to the second turnbuckle, raising the title high into the air. The crowd cheers as Jones rolls to the outside. Meanwhile EMT's have stretchered out both Winters and Phoenix to the back.

Cohen: That doesn't look good.

Connor: It's always unfortunate that our stars' passion for the business leads to injuries such as these. Congratulations to Sam Smith our new Elite X champion, but you have to take solace in the fact that these type of accidents happen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copeland: Ladies and Gentlemen, earlier tonight Action Saxton was thrown head first into a tv set during his Mayhem Title match against Alex Bowen. We have received word that he is conscious and speaking, and while receiving multiple cuts on the face and a lot of blood loss, we are being told he will be just fine. I can only pray the same may be said about Winters and Phoenix after their hellacious drop earlier in this match.

We cut backstage to Stacey Madison standing by with John Constantine.

Stacey: John, coming up next you take on Titus in a widely anticipated match up. Over the past few weeks you have been doing your best to get under Titus' skin, even so far as coaxing him into attacking you.

Constantine: Merely speaking the truth Stacey. As you can see Titus is nowhere near the great man he believes himself to be. In fact, tonight I'm going to show him the error of his ways, and prove that the Powertrip is the best thing going in WZCW.

Stacey: Titus was victorious alongside Sam Smith and Phoenix against yourself, Michael Winters, and Chris Jones. Looking at the history John, it seems Titus has a slight advantage over you.

Constantine: An advantage? Just because that half rate former Elite X Champion ran right into a small package does not mean that Titus has an advantage over me. In fact, the only way Titus will ever defeat me, is if he has a partner do all the heavy work. The people will be singing the praises of John Constantine, right after I take care of Titus once and for all.

Constantine walks off as we fade to the inside of the arena, the camera moving across the crowd as we await the next match.

The following match is scheduled for one fall...

“On his way to the ring From Washington DC, he weighs 265lbs, he is the Power Trip, Constantine!!!”

“This rivalry has accelerated quickly due to the jealousy from the Power Trip.”

Constantine strolls to the ring, confident and arrogant. As he enters the ring, he climbs a turnbuckle and poses calmly in the face of boos from the crowd

“That’s nonsense. John simply knows he is better than Titus who is past it.”

And his opponent, he weighs 217lbs and is from Keystone City, Kansas this is Titus!

Titus emerges to a huge roar and full of energy, he bounds to the ring, going to as many fans as possible and then posing on all four corners.

“Titus always manages to garner some of the best reactions of a WZCW show.”

“That’s because he panders to these pathetic people.”

Titus and Constantine lock up and quickly Constantine forces an advantage by pushing Titus into the corner. The ref forces a break and Constantine backs off only to rush forward and squash Titus to the turnbuckle. He backs off, content with his actions. Titus gathers his breath and goes to lock up with him again but Constantine kicks him in the gut and hits a quick DDT, dropping Titus straight on his face. Constantine covers but Titus escapes quickly.

“Unsurprisingly Constantine has started strongly.”

“I doubt Titus is panicking. This is nothing he hasn’t seen before.”

Constantine picks up Titus and whips him off the ropes but as he comes back Titus hits him with a spinning heel kick to the face. Both men get up quickly, Constantine hits a clothesline and goes for a second but Titus ducks beneath his arm and hits a European uppercut to the jaw! Constantine stumbles and Titus follows up with a chop and then a hurracanrana that takes Constantine down to the mat. Titus maintains the head scissors and keeps control over Constantine, who flails about and just about manages to get a foot on the bottom rope.

The ref forces Titus to break the hold and as Constantine gets up, Titus backs away before charging back in but Constantine immediately counters with a massively impactful overhead belly to belly throw! He scrambles to cover him but doesn’t hook the leg, 1....2....Titus kicks out powerfully.

“That’s trademark Constantine right there. Just blistering power.”

“You always know that you are going to get that from him but he has struggled to finish off his opponents.”

Constantine grabs Titus by his arm and drags him to the corner. He starts pummelling his face until Titus collapses. He lifts him up again and this time props him on the turnbuckle, before climbing up himself and then throwing the former World Champ across the ring with huge impact!

Constantine hurries to cover him again, this time he hooks the leg, 1.....2.....Titus kicks out weakly this time. He tries to scramble away but Constantine jumps on him. He goes after the shoulder again, twisting it powerfully and trying to pull it out of its’ socket. Titus screams as Constantine kneels down and forcing more pressure on the joint. Titus reaches out for the bottom rope but Constantine pulls him off and then stomps on the arm and neck of Titus.

Constantine pulls him up from the floor and whips him off the ropes again, he lowers his head and tries to hit the Axis of Evil but Titus floats over and grabs a sleeper hold. Constantine struggles to get out of it, he forces him to the ropes. Titus lets him go but as he comes back, Titus hits a springboard bulldog that drops Constantine to the floor.

“This has been impressive resilience by Titus.”

“And that bulldog could easily be a game-changer.”

“Are you kidding me?”

Titus nips up to the top rope but he gets caught by Constantine who stops him up there. Constantine tries to hit the Collateral Damage but Titus fights him off. Constantine lands on his feet and Titus jumps off, over Constantine and catches him in a sunset flip, 1....2....Constantine kicks out. Titus grabs the ankle and turns it around into the submission! Constantine kicks him but Titus keeps hold of the foot.

“Titus has got the ankle lock!”

“It’s the same move that beat Michael Winters!”

He rolls through it and forces Titus to let go. Titus bounces off the ropes and Constantine goes for the Collateral Damage but Titus spins out of it and sends Constantine shoulder first into the turnbuckle! He stumbles away, dazed from the impact of the steel and Titus nails the Tit Drop! Cover!!! 1.....2.......3!!!!!

Your winner by pinfall, TITUS!!

“Great win for Titus.”

“He cheated!!! How on earth can the official allow that?”

“He did nothing wrong! It was a great, instinctive move from the veteran that won him the match.”
------------------------------------------------------------------
Copeland: Well ladies and gentlemen, after the shocking attack by Blade last week, we had to change the following match to an Eurasian Open Challenge. At this time we would like to welcome the man who was injured at the hands of Blade, Chris Beckford joining us via satellite.

The Tron turns to a feed of Chris Beckford sitting in a well furnished room.

Copeland: Thank you for joining us Chris. Now we've come to understand that you've received multiple fractures as well as torn ligaments in your leg and knee. I also understand that you recently had surgery done to repair the damage. How is everything goin?

Beckford: Thank you Adam, surgery went very well, it took a few hours under the knife to get the job done, but they said I have a very good chance at a full recovery. I'm still sore, but without pain there can be no repair.

Copeland: Do you have anything to say in regards to the attack that's put you on the shefl?

Beckford: You know it is what it is. In this business you have to do whatever to stay on top. It's unfortunate that Blade decided to take the route he did. Obviously if or when I come back to WZCW depending on how my leg recovers, I'll look to repay the favor, but right now I can thank Blade for giving me a vacation of sorts.

Copeland: From the sound of it you have some other endeavors you're looking forward to?

Beckford: Absolutely Adam. I have a few projects lined up while I"m dealing with the recovery. I'm looking forward to those and just getting a rest from being on the road so much. I just want to take this time to thank all the fans for their support and for everyone who sent me gives or well wishes, I appreciate it greatly and this will not be the last time you see Chris Beckford.

Copeland: Chris Beckford ladies and gentlemen!

The crowd cheers loudly as Beckford waves and a chant of "Thank You Chris!" begins throughout the arena.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Eurasian Championship!

Bliss begins playing as Blade makes his way out to a thunderous boo from the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp, deep in thought as he taps the Eurasian Championship wrapped around his waist absentmindedly. He enters the ring and unstraps the belt and holds it up high into the air.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland. He stands 6'2" and weighs 235 lbs, the Eurasian Champion Blade!

Blade's music cuts as he stands int he corner awaiting his opponent. The crowd buzzes as everyone's gaze is turned towards the entrance ramp.

Cohen: Well who is Blade going to crush this evening? The anticipation is killing me.

Suddenly Show Me My Opponent hits and King Shabba makes his way out, his assistant Nnamdi alongside him. The crowd boos him as well as he walks down the entrance ramp. He stops in front of the ring and hands Nnamdi his robe and crown before entering the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, King Shabba!

Copeland: Well we've certainly got a surprise entrant. One of our rising rookies King Shabba has decided to step u and challenge Blade for his Eurasian Championship.

Connor: Not many people look forward to facing Blade in the ring. He's one of the best in this company, but with the Eurasian Championsihp on the line, you have to take that chance!

Cohen: I love it! Shabba could reign over Eurasia just as he does his home country of Zimbabwe!

The ref signals for the bell and the two men lock up. Blade takes control and whips him into the ropes. He quickly hits a clothesline and sends the Zimbabwe King to the ground. He quickly puts as knee to the back of Shabba's back and pulls back on his arms. Shabba grits in pain and kicks his feet up and down before turning and flipping Blade over his back and breaking the hold. Blade gets to his feet and the two men begin exchanging rights in the center of the ring. Shabba hits a kick to the midsection and whips Blade into the ropes. He goes for a high dropkick but Blade sidesteps and pushes him down into the mat. As Shabba gets to his feet, Blade quickly hits an enziguri and drops him down hard again. He rolls him over and hooks the leg, 1....2...Shabba kicks out.

Copeland: Shabba has run rampant in his first few matches in WZCW, but Blade is a completely different beast. He's seen it all and his counters have proven that here.

Cohen: For once I agree with you Seabass. I'm not sure Shabba is entirely sure what he's gotten himself into here.

Blade lifts Shabba up and hits an atomic drop before hitting a German Suplex. Shabba however rolls once hitting the mat and hits a double leg drop on Blade. Shabba rolls backwards and gets up. He waits for Blade to get up and Shabba goes for the B2K! Blade ducks under and spins Shabba around but Shabba hits a kick on the second turn, knocking Blade back into the corner. Shabba rushes forward and jumps, sending Blade back to the center of the mat with a monkey flip. Shabba immediately climbs the top turnbuckle and waits for Blade to get up. Shabba comes off the top rope and goes for a flying dropkick but Blade once again is a head of him and moves out of the way, sending Shabba crashing to the mat. Blade climbs to the top rope and signals for a frog slash. He comes flying off and connects. He covers Shabba, 1......2....Shabba kicks out!

Connor: Shabba gained the advantage with his speed, but Blade has shown his own high flying ability with the frog splash.

Cohen: I'm loving this match, the clash of styles is making it very interesting. Shabba is keeping up with Blade, and that's impressive all on its own.

Blade lifts Shabba up and lifts him up with a suplex, holding Shabba high in the air for a long time before dropping him down hard to the mat. He floats over and presses his elbow into Shabba's face, 1....2....Shabba kicks out. Blade looks frustrated as he pulls Shabba up and sends him into the ropes. He goes for a tilt-a-whirl slam but Shabba counters into an arm drag, sending Blade careening across the ring. Shabba rolls under to the ring apron and springboards off the top rope, hitting a crossobody and hooks both legs, 1......2......Blade kicks out! Shabba gets up and waits for Blade once more. Blade gets up and Shabba goes for the Royal Flush but Blade holds on to his legs and slingshots him head first into the top turnbuckle. Shabba stumbles out of the corner and Blade hits The Halo! He covers Shabba, 1.....2......3!

Harrys: Here is your winner and still Eurasian Champion, Blade!

Copeland: Blade retains the Eurasian Championship, but a fantastic showing nonetheless from King Shabba.

Cohen: There was no way Blade was losing that match, but Shabba sure gave him a run for awhile there.

Blade gets up and the referee raises his hand and hands him the Eurasian Championship. Blade holds the Eurasian Championship high as the crowd boos him loudly. Shabba slowly rolls out of the ring as Nnamdi rushes to the ringside area to check on him. Blade exits the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage to Becky Serra standing by with Austin Reynolds.

Becky: Austin, later tonight you take on bitter enemy Showtime Cougar, and the World Heavyweight Champion Ty Burna. It appeared you and Ty were on the same page initially, thwarting Showtime at every corner, however you took offense to how Ty helped you in your match against Ale.

Reynolds: You're damn right I had issues with it Becky. You see when I helped Ty with his match against Baez, all I did was merely neutralize the chair Baez was going for. Ty flat out attacked a rookie who I would have had no problem defeating. It cheapens my victory and I didn't care for it all

Becky: Does this change in attitude alter the direction of your match?

Reynolds: I don't think it has Becky. You see, it wouldn't matter if Ty and I were the best of friends or hated each other. The fact remains the greatest prize in this business is on the line, and it doesn't matter who is in that ring with me. I will do my damnest to win the World Title.

Becky: Finally Austin, what are your thoughts on Showtime Cougar?

Reynolds: I think my opinion of Showtime would be clear by now. Look, Cougar is one of the most talented wrestlers in WZCW. But his ego hasn't been checked, and his actions have had no repercussions. Even a loss on the grandest stage couldn't humble. So tonight, I'll make sure Showtime shuts his mouth for a change.

Reynolds walks off as we go to a video package detailing the various deals in the WZCW online store.

“The following match is scheduled for one fall and is held under Mayhem Rules!”

Megaman 2 begins playing as the crowd buzzes in anticipation.

“On his way to the ring, from Rat’s Ass, he weighs in at 225lbs, this is Baez!!”

Baez comes out to raucous booing. He adjusts his mask at the top of the stage before walking down to the ring. Before getting into the ring he pulls out a trashcan, which he throws over the top rope.

“This could be an absolute war.”

“This match is going to change both men for the rest of their career.”

“End on 9” hits and Gordito comes out from behind the curtain and plays to the crowd as he heads toward the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent from San Francisco, California and weighing in at 257 pounds, Gordito!

“I think it is clear that both men are aware of the very serious possible implications.”

“Both Baez and Gordito know that they can take out their nemesis here tonight.”

Gordito sees Baez in the ring and his expression changes to a serious stare. Baez signals to him, demanding that he gets in the ring. Gordito pulls out a kendo stick from beneath the ring and rolls in beneath the bottom rope.

Baez charges instantly, taking advantage before Gordito can get to his feet. With Gordito still on the floor, he dumps the trashcan over the head of the Dirty One. He then takes Gordito’s kendo stick and snaps it over the top! It echoes around the arena.

“Ow!”

“This is not how Gordito needed to start this match.”

Baez rips the can off Gordito and goes for a cover, 1....2....the Dirty One kicks out and rolls underneath the bottom rope. Baez follows. He sees Gordito trying to get a breather and goes after him again, but Gordito sends him head first into the steel post! Baez stumbles away and Gordito catches him with a Samoan Drop!! Cover, 1.....2.....Baez kicks out.

With a grim stare on his face and winching a little from the attack so far, Gordito picks up Baez by the scruff of his mask and drags him down to the ring. Gordito shoves Baez into the ring and tries to pick him up but Baez lashes out and catches Gordito in the nether regions with his boot. Gordito crumples and Baez covers him quickly. 1...2, Gordito kicks out again. Baez pauses briefly to gather himself and then slides out of the ring to grab a chair from ringside. He slides back in with it and places it flat in the centre of the canvas. Baez grabs Gordito in a front face lock and brings him crashing down, chest first onto the chair with a hard front suplex. Baez covers him again.

“Baez has been impressive here thus far.”

“He hasn’t given Gordito any time to breathe.”

1....2...kicked out again, Baez is getting frustrated in his attempts to win quickly. He brings Gordito again to a vertical base and blasts him with a stiff forearm to the side of the head. Gordito looks to be groggy and unsteady on his feet. Baez pushes him into the ropes before Irish whipping him to the other side of the ring. Baez attempts to hit a big dropkick but Gordito has enough awareness to duck it and as he rebounds off the ropes, he hits a diving clothesline! Gordito connects with such power and momentum that Baez ends up outside of the ring!

That gets a massive response from the crowd who is really getting into this match now and appreciates Gordito getting some offense in. Gordito senses an opportunity and props the chair by the ropes. He then goes to the other side of the ring. Once Baez has moved away from the ring barrier, Gordito runs up to the chair, jumps onto it and flies over the ropes and then lands on Baez, connecting with a huge double axe handle to Baez! He slowly goes to cover but Baez kicks out at 2.

“I think that strategy of consistent and relentless attack will serve quite well. But I don’t think this is Baez’s to lose.”

“Neither man is willing to give an inch. They hate each other so much that it’s going to take something huge to end this match.”

Gordito is up quickly after that incredible display of guts and athleticism. He looks around his surroundings and sees the ring steps. He takes them apart from the ring pole. He brings it over to Baez who is now prone on the ringside flooring and he places them underneath Baez ‘s head.

Gordito then reaches into the ring and grabs the chair that he used a minute ago and folds it up. He holds it up in the air by the leg and gets a good pop. As the noise is at its peak, Gordito grabs the legs and brings the chair down.

“No way. He isn’t going to do this is he?”

But Baez narrowly escapes the impact, causing Gordito to hit the steps with a massive impact that echoes around the arena. The force of the contact rebounds up the chair and causes Gordito to wince as he misses. However Baez has the nous to capitalize and he hip tosses Gordito back first onto the metal. The steps have no give and Gordito clearly feels the pain shoot up his spine with a blood curdling cry of agony!

“That sounds is absolutely sickening.”

“Now that may be a match-changing moment. Gordito’s power may well be negated if his back isn’t a hundred percent.”

Gordito collapses, exhausted by the sustained attack. Baez meanwhile kicks the ring steps out of the way and drags Gordito over to the black ringside barrier. Baez kicks Gordito in the gut which doubles him over before hitting a stiff Russian Leg Sweep onto the blockade.

Gordito falls again. He doesn’t look capable of breathing properly. Blood begins to trickle down to his chest. Baez props Gordito over the ringside barrier and he then climbs onto the apron. He walks away from Gordito’s prone body, propped up by the barrier. He taunts the crowd who boo him vociferously. Baez takes his time, clearly enjoying his advantage.

“I hate to say this....”

“Oh this will be good.”

“But I think Baez is most definitely on top now.”

“I don’t know what Gordito can do now.”

Suddenly, like a man possessed, Baez runs across the apron and he launches himself, legs first. But without getting up, Gordito pushes himself out of the way and barely avoids the impact but Baez doesn’t and he crashes into the barrier. His right knee which was leading the charge makes heavy impact with the area that was supposed to be behind Gordito’s head. His ribs collide with the top of the barrier and he falls over, into the crowd.

“Maybe we spoke too soon! I can’t believe he got out the way there.”

Gordito falls, sprawling across the ringside mats. He presses himself up as his face is becoming a bloody mess and the crowd ooh and aah as they take in this bloody result of Baez’s intense attack. Baez is still doubled over the barrier and Gordito is the one showing sign of life as he crawls over to his foe. He grabs at Baez s own lifeless body and uses the barrier to pull himself up. He finally gets to his feet, and finally, he snaps! Blood falling from his mouth goes all over the place, he lets out a loud scream and the crowd responds with deafening cheers. And Gordito responds with kicks and multiple punches, all over Baez’s body. He grabs the barricade and drives his foot into Baez s throat, choking the life out him. The referee emerges to ask if he wants to quit but Baez refuses loudly!

“Ref, stop him!!”

“What are you talking about?”

“This is a Mayhem Rules match. You and I both know how this match can end.”

Baez tries to escapes but Gordito pulls him up and send him back into the ringside area. Gordito climbs over the barrier slowly after throwing Baez over. Baez crawls to the ring and ends up beneath the apron. As Gordito gets to him, a fierce white burst of dust forces him away and Baez eventually emerges with a fire extinguisher in hand. Baez crawls out and then forces the fire extinguisher hard between Gordito’s legs! The Dirty One falls to his knees and Baez hits a quick and instinctive Smashmouth! Baez falls to the mat, next to Gordito and slowly drapes an arm over him. 1....2....Gordito kicks out!!

“Smashmouth out of nowhere from Baez!”

“I don’t know how Gordito is still going. A fire extinguisher, the second low blow and then Smashmouth. He has so much heart.”

“And Baez just refuses to stop dishing out this incredible punishment.”

Baez gets up and out of frustration, he begins to pull the monitors from the announce table. As the commentators scramble, Gordito comes towards Baez, crawling on his hands and knees. Baez smashes a monitor over his back. Gordito crumples. Baez doesn’t go to cover but instead he picks him up and then forces him onto the bare table-top structure and climbs up himself. Baez goes to suplex him through the adjacent table but Gordito elbows him in the face and then kicks him hard in the groin! Baez falls slowly and is unable to resist and he puts Baez in position for the Meteor of War! He pauses briefly to gather his strength as he grabs the double underhook. As he goes to lift Baez up, Baez stops it and then proceeds to lift up Gordito up over his head and through the other announce table!!!

“Back body drop through the announce table!”

“Holy crap!! I think he’s dead”

“That is the damndest thing I’ve ever seen!”

Baez rolls off the table and just falls on Gordito, who is lifeless amongst the remains of the devastated table. 1...........2...............3!!!!

“Your winner by pinfall, Baez!!!”

“What a hellacious match!”

“I can’t believe that these two went to the lengths that they did. This was brutal, it was hard-hitting and it was absolutely hardcore.”

EMTs rush down with two stretchers to help both men who are still among the rubble of the announcers table.

“I said this match would be a life-changer, a career affecting occasion and it most definitely was.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut backstage to Ty Burna standing in front of a LCD TV, watching the EMTs check on Gordito and Baez. Ty shakes his head and looks towards Serafina.

Ty: I told Gordito not to attempt that maneuver. I guess he'll learn through his mistakes.

Serafina: Are worried Master? This is the most danger you have been in since becoming World Champion.

Ty looks down at the WZCW World Heavyweight Title and lifts it up, draping it across his shoulder.

Ty: That would be incorrect my dear.

Serafina: What do you mean master?

Ty: It is not the danger that concerns me, it's the unpredictability of this match that bothers me. You see, I lost the Eurasian Championship in a triple threat match and I also lost the Mayhem Title in a triple threat. This match type has not been kind to me, and my intention is to change that tonight!

Serafina: Times have changed Ty, you have learned to be in the right spot at the right time.

Ty: That I have, and once more the Ouija will guide me to victory.

The scene fades to a video package highlighting the major parts of the fan access event along with interviews from the various WZCW stars that attended.

Ecstasy of Gold begins playing as Hunter Kravinoff makes his way out to the entrance stage. The crowd boos him loudly as he makes his way down the entrance ramp, his gaze floating over the crowd with a murderous intensity. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, pacing back and forth as he awaits his opponent.

Introducing first, standing 6'2" and weighing in at 245 lbs, Hunter S. Kravinoff!

[YOUTUBE]7zEm-U1hC7E[/YOUTUBE]​

Big Dave makes his way out to an enormous pop from the crowd. He points out to the crowd before raising his gold briefcase high into the air as gold pyro goes off from the corners of the stage. He makes his way down the entrance ramp, a big smile on his face as he enters the ring. He holds his briefcase up once more as he stares down Kravinoff.

Connor: Kravinoff had been the one spearheading the notion that Big Dave must defend his KFAD title shot against Barbosa. Instead we now have Kravinoff himself facing off with the King for a Day.

Copeland: Not to mention Big Dave destroyed Hunter's most prized possession, the picture of Freud. Hunter looks to gain revenge and possibly force an opportunity at the KFAD shot.

Cohen: Dave should have to defend it tonight! What kind of coward is he? I thought he would be a fighting champion since his change in demeanor.

The ref signals for the bell and Dave looks to lock up but Kravinoff backs away, kneeling in the corner and studying Dave. Dave yells at Kravinoff, asking how Freud is doing. Kravinoff seems to snap as he stands up quickly and locks up with Dave. Kravinoff gains advantage and sends Dave into the ropes. Dave comes back with a shoulder block, knocking Kravinoff to the ground. Dave stands over Kravinoff and stares him down as Kravinoff quickly gets to his feet. Dave snaps off a few right hands before sending Kravinoff into the ropes. He hits a clothesline, sending Kravinoff to the ground once more. Kravinoff rolls out of the ring and paces around the ring before kicking off the steel steps. He slides into the ring once more and patiently studies Dave before exploding and catching Dave off guard, connecting with a flying knee. Dave hits the mat as Kravinoff kneels over him, grabbing him by the hair before dragging him to the center of the ring. Kravinoff suddenly begins choking Dave, the ref immediately begins his 5 count and Kravinoff lets go at 4. He lifts Dave up and backs him into the corner, hitting repeated shoulder thrusts. Dave drops down to a sitting position and Kravinoff hits a solid kick to the head.

Cohen: Kravinoff isn't just looking to defeat Big Dave, he's looking to tear him apart piece by piece!

Copeland: He certainly has some brutal attacks. That being said it's not often you see someone taking it to Big Dave like this.

Kravinoff goes to grab Dave again but Dave moves and pulls Kravinoff face first into the turnbuckle. Kravinoff shakes his head and turns around only to get lifted over with a Northern Lights suplex. Dave bridges the maneuver, 1...2..Kravinoff kicks out. Kravinoff gets to his feet and swings wildly but Dave ducks under and lifts Kravinoff up before dropping him with the Catatonic Backbreaker! Dave hooks a leg, 1....2....Kravinoff kicks out again. Dave back to his feet and he motions for Kravinoff to get up. As Kravinoff stands Dave goes for a stiff kick to the leg and then goes for his second kick to the head but Kravinoff beats him to the punch with a kick of his own. Dave gets rocked as he stumbles backwards. Kravinoff rushes forward and leaps, hitting a crossbody that sends both men over the ropes to the outside. Both men are down as the referee looks on before starting the ten count.

Connor: Did you see that move by Kravinoff? Absolutely no fear on the part of the Ugandan.

Cohen: He's taking Dave to his personal playground now where Kravinoff can use any surface to further his assault.

Kravinoff is to his feet first and he lifts Dave up before dropping him across the barricade. Dave bounces off and right into Kravinoff who whips him hard into the ring post. Dave crashes shoulder first into the post before dropping to the ground, grasping at his shoulder. The ref's count is at 6 as Kravinoff slides into the ring and rolls out to break the count. He walks slowly over to Dave before lifting him up and forcing Dave back first into the apron. Dave doubles over in pain before Kravinoff hits another kick to the head. He picks Dave up and goes to whip him into the steel steps but Dave counters and sends Kravinoff back first into the steps! Kravinoff yells out in pain as Dave slides into the ring, still feeling the effects from Kravinoff. Hunter drops to his knees as the ref's count is now up to 7. He slowly climbs to the ring and tries to drag himself up and gets into the ring at the count of 9. Dave is up and grabs Kravinoff, sending him into the ropes and hitting a powerslam. He immediatley hooks the leg, 1...2...Kravinoff kicks out again. Dave is slow to his feet as is Kravinoff. Both men meet each other with rights and lefts as they continue to trade blows. Dave gains advantage and hits a dropkick, sending Kravinoff to the corner. Dave gets up and turns Kravinoff around before lifting him up to the top rope. Dave climbs up and hooks his legs around the ropes and suplexes Kravinoff down to the mat! Dave lifts himself back up to the top rope and comes flying off with a huge splash! Kravinoff rolls out of the way at the last second and Dave crashes hard into the canvas.

Cohen: Big mistake there Dave! Just like destroying Freud.

Copeland: These two are simply leaving everything they have out in the ring. Will there be anything left when these two are done?

Kravinoff rolls over and hooks a leg, 1....2....Dave kicks out. Kravinoff is up to one knee as frustration begins to form on his face. He lifts Dave up and quickly hits a Tiger suplex, bridging the suplex, 1.....2.....Dave kicks out once more. Kravinoff pulls Dave up and connects with a solid right, forcing Dave to backpedal into the corner. He follows up with a knee to the midsection followed by continuous rights which forces the ref to call for a break. Kravinoff steps away before a stomp to the midsection once more. He whips Dave into the other ropes hard and connects with a lariat off the rebound. Kravinoff covers Dave, 1.....2....kickout by Dave once again! Kravinoff gets up and begins arguing with the referee as Dave is still on the ground, trying to regain his senses. Kravinoff grabs the referee by the collar and threatens him while Dave slowly gets to his feet.

Connor: You can't put your hands on an official! That's grounds for disqualification.

Cohen: Maybe if the ref would count at the correct speed we wouldn't be having this problem!

Dave rushes towards Kravinoff and goes for a big boot. Kravinoff ducks and Dave connects directly with the referee, knocking him out. Dave turns around and suddenly gets dropped with the double underhook DDT! Kravinoff covers Dave but the ref is still out in the corner of the ring.

Cohen: Kravinoff's got the win! Come on ref wake up!

Kravinoff gets up and walks to the ref, trying to wake him up. Dave slowly gets up to one knee as Kravinoff tries dragging the ref over. He turns around and Dave quickly stands up and lifts Kravinoff up. He drops him down with the Stamp of Authority! Kravinoff is sprawled out on the mat as Dave drops down to both knees once more. He tries to shake the ref to wake up when suddenly Barbosa runs down to the ring. He yells for Hunter to get up before entering the ring. He grabs Dave and begins punching away at him, as the crowd boos loudly. Everest runs down to the ring and quickly takes down Barbosa and both men crash to the outside. Dave and Kravinoff both try to get up as Barbosa is able to send Everest into the barricade. He grabs Dave's gold briefcase and slides it to Hunter. Dave turns around and gets plastered by his own briefcase! Hunter tosses the briefcase outside and quickly covers Dave as the referee wakes up. 1........2...........3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Hunter S. Kravinoff!

Cohen: He did it! Kravinoff pinned Big Dave! Myles and Bateman will have no choice but to force Dave to hand over that KFAD title shot now!

Copeland: I can't deny he won, but without Barbosa's interference this match would have gone to Big Dave, no question about it.

Connor: I don't think the action is done yet, Barbosa and Everest are still brawling on the outside.

Everest and Barbosa continue to trade shots as they head up the entrance ramp before disappearing to the backstage area. Meanwhile Kravinoff is to his feet and the ref raises his hand as the crowd boos loudly. Kravinoff stands over Dave before getting right in his face, yelling at him about the KFAD title shot. He spits on Dave before exiting the ring, grabbing the gold briefcase and taking it with him.

Copeland: This war isn't over yet I'm afraid. Kravinoff has stolen Dave's gold briefcase!

Cohen: What does it matter? It's going to be Hunter's very soon anyways.

Dave slowly pulls himself up and stares up the ramp at Kravinoff who holds the gold briefcase high up into the sky as the crowd continues to boo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut to a scene of Ty Burna and Showtime crashing down from the entrance stage to the floor from last year's Apocalypse.

Voice Over akin to James Earl Jones: What happens when everything you know comes crashing to a halt?

The scene of Vengeance standing tall in the ring holding the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship plays

Voice Over: When the heroics dry up and evil conquers the world?

Various shots of WZCW Superstars laying in agony play in the video, ending with Titus holding his head after his match with Vengeance.

Voice Over: When it is the beginning of the end. What will you do?

One final shot of Ty Burna hitting the Consecrated Banishment on Vengeance.

Voice Over: WZCW presents Apocalypse. Three hours of your favorite WZCW stars going toe to toe, with very sinister implications.

The Apocalypse sign flashes on the screen momentarily before fading out.

The crowd give a big pop as Scott Hammond emerges followed by Wasabi Toyota. They raise their titles in the air before going down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 825 pounds, Brothers in Arms!

They get into the ring and do their signature pose as pyro errupts behind them.

Copeland: This odd couple have become one of the best tag teams we've ever seen in WZCW!

Cohen: This bromance stuff makes me sick...

[YOUTUBE]wK0Mne5L9vs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

The challengers emerge, accompanied by Mister, their eyes locked on the champions. They make their way down to the ring, dicsussing strategy.

Harrys: And their opponents, at a combined weigh of 428 pounds, the Forgotten Powers!

Connor: The challengers are on a roll after their match with Paradyse Cruz!

Cohen: Did Paradyse Cruz lose? I don't recall...

They get into the ring, with James King getting up onto the second turnbuckle and Alhazred and Mister standing at the adjascent corner. The referee takes the the tag titles and holds them up before the time keep takes the belts. The bell rings and the match is under way with James King starting out against Hammond. They circle each other, sizing each other up. Alhazred slaps the back of Hammond's head as he walks past, causing Hammond to turn to him angrily and swing a punch. Alhazred avoids it by jumping off the apron and King attacks Hammond from behind with a clothesline to the back of the head, taking Hammond down. King stomps on Hammond's head and hits a quick Legdrop before going for the first pin, 1... Kick out by Hammond. King picks up his opponent and hits a quick Snap Suplex. He kneels over the downed Hammond and hits him with some elbows to the head. He gets up and tags in Alhazred, who continues to go to work on Hammond's head with a quick fist drop. Hammond clutches his forehead in pain before Alhazred blatantly starts choking him. The referee counts to 5 and Alhazred releases the choke, but quickly goes into a Sleeper Hold. With Toyota willing him on, Hammond tries to get to his feet, but Alhazred tightens the Hold. Hammond manages to work his way up to his knees and then finally to his feet before getting out of the hold with a Snapmare. Hammond runs at the ropes and bounces off, ducking under Alhazred's attempted clothesline and running into the opposite ropes before returning and hitting Alhazred with a Flying Shoulder Block. Both men get up quickly and Alhazred throws his gloved hand, but Hammond dodges the punch, and catches Alhazred's arm, hooking it before hitting a Full Nelson Slam! Hammond goes for a pin, 1... 2.... Kick out by Alhazred.

Connor: A very fast paced, back and forth match so far!

Cohen: Fast paced until the fat oaf gets into the ring...

Hammond tags in Wasabi, and he hits a Headbutt on Alhazred before going for a pin himself, 1... 2... Kick out by Alhazred. Wasabi goes for a splash, but Alhazred rolls out of the way and drags himself over to his corner for the tag. With Wasabi still down, King locks in an Armbar on Wasabi's huge limb. Wasabi counters by simply rolling on top of King and laying there. King struggles to draw breath under Wasabi's vast weight. The referee isn't sure what to do, but decides to count to 5 before forcing Wasabi to get off King. King tries to crawl away from Wasabi but, Wasabi grabs his leg and drags him to the Brothers In Arms corner. He hits King with a Running Legdrop before tagging in Hammond. They hit King with a Double Suplex before Hammond goes for a pin, 1... 2... Kick out by King. Hammond gets up, picking up King too and Irish Whips him, hitting a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker as he returns. Hammond goes for another pin, 1... 2... Kick out by King. Hammond picks King up again and backs him into the corner, lifting him up and sitting him on the top rope. Hammond climbs up onto the top rope and tries to go for the Belly to Belly from the top rope, but Alhazred shakes the rope, causing Hammond to crotch himself on the top rope.

Copeland: Not exactly chain wrestling, but it's definitely effective!

Wasabi appeals the referee, but he's ignored as King pushes Hammond off the top rope before standing up. He waits for Hammond to get back up then leaps off, hitting a flying clothesline. King goes for the pin, 1...2.... Hammond kicks out. King sits Hammond up and delivers a hard to kick to his head, quickly followed up by a Legdrop. He goes for another pin, 1... 2... Hammond kicks out. He picks up Hammond and tags in Alhazred. They hit Hammond with Protect Ya Neck and Alhazred goes for a pin, 1... 2... Kick out by Hammond. Alhazred gets up and quickly goes to the top rope before leaping off, hitting Hammond with a Flying Elbow Drop to the head. Alhazred goes for another pin, 1... 2... Hammond kicks out again. Alhazred starts to get frustrated, and he calls out to King for the FINISH HIM! Alhazred tags King in, and King gets the Waistlock on Hammond. Alhazred goes for Level 5, but Hammond moves and Alhazred nails his own partner! Both Hammond and King are down as the referee forces a panicking Alhazred to get onto the apron. The two men in the ring slowly start to stir, with Hammond the first to start crawling towards his corner, but King manages to start rolling towards his corner!

Copeland: This is a turning point in the match! Whoever gets the tag first will have a huge advantage!

Cohen: Hurry up, King...

Both men reach their corner, and tag their respective partners. Alhazred runs at Wasabi, but Toyota hits him with a headbutt. Alhazred quickly gets up, but he's caught with Savate Kick from Wasabi. Wasabi picks him up and hits a big Samoan Drop before going for a pin, 1... 2... Kick out by Alhazred. With Hammond back up on the apron, Wasabi tags him in and they go to finish Alhazred off with the Walking Wounded. Hammond gets the waistlock, but King hits him from behind. Wasabi grabs King and hits him with a throat thrust, before clotheslining him out of the ring. Wasabi turns around and Alhazred uses his powerglove to hit a scoop slam on the big man! Wasabi rolls out of the ring as Hammond gets up and picks up Alhazred for the London's Calling, put Alhazred struggles out of it, landing behind Hammond. He pushes Hammond forward into the ropes. Hammond bounces back and Alhazred hits Level 5! He covers Hammond, 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here are your winners, and NEW tag team champions, the Forgotten Powers!

Mister grabs the tag titles and hands one to Alhazred and the other to King as they walk up the ring, smirking. Wasabi gets into the ring and helps up Hammond, who looks distraught with himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut to a three way split of Showtime, Reynolds, and Ty walking towards the ring. The WZCW World Title sits on Ty's shoulder.

Copeland: These three men have been on a collision course to tonight. Will Showtime or Reynolds claim their very first World Heavyweight Championship? Or will the reign of Ty Burna continue on even further?

Cohen: I can't wait! Showtime is destined to be WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, regardless of what Ty's toy says.

Connor: I think this is Reynolds' time to shine. He's been on a roll since defeating Constantine at Kingdom Come, and I don't think either Showtime or Ty can stop him now.

We cut to a video package hyping the WZCW World Title match.

[YOUTUBE]0eTjMNV__5M[/YOUTUBE]​

Showtime makes his way out to boos from the crowd. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp and holds his arm up as silver pyro goes off on the stage. He makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, climbing up to the second turnbuckle and posing to mroe boos from the crowd.

[YOUTUBE]7dh4VItvIl4[/YOUTUBE]​

Reynolds makes his way out with enthusiasm, the crowd cheering loudly as he points out to them. He walks down the entrance ramp as Gold and Silver pyro archs at the top of the stage. He slides into the ring and stares down Showtime before climbing to the second turnbuckle and motioning for the title.

The lights go out as the crowd begins buzzing when the Chaos symbol flashes across the tron.

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

Static lights begin to flicker as Ty Burna makes his way out to the top of the entrance ramp, flames spewing forth across the stage. He walks slowly down the ramp, the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, unbuckling the title and holding it high into the air as Reynolds and Showtime stare on. Mostly cheers but some boos can be heard from the crowd as Ty hands the title to the ref.

All three men stand in different corners as the referee and Truman Harrys stand around looking at the competitors.

Harrys: The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is a triple threat match for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd gets fired up in excitement!

Harrys: Introducing first, the challengers. From the West End of London, weighing 190 pounds, The Ratings Winner, Austin Reynolds!

The crowd cheers in support as Reynolds fires them up and responds to their support.

Harrys: From Winnipeg, Canada, weighing 213 pounds, Showtime Cougar!

The crowd boos Showtime as he just raises his hands and tries not to be affected by the crowd, he’s just ready to go.

Harrys: Weighing 235 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Ty Burna!

The crowd roars on the champion as he rolls his eyes and feeds off of their energy before returning to normal as the referee raises the championship belt high and displays it to the crowd as all three men eye up the prize that is on the line here. The referee passes the championship to Harrys who is now outside the ring, the referee checks on all three opponents around him and makes the signal to start the match and the bell rings.

All three competitors look around and try to decide who will make the first strike, the moment Ty makes a move to either Showtime or Reynolds, the other takes a pace towards his, and the same goes for the other two. Eventually, Ty and Reynolds stare at each other and there’s an exchange of looks between each other to which they both smile to as Showtime paces near and they both knock him down with strong fists, they pull him up and double team him with an Irish whip and hit a double back drop on him before take him out and tossing him out of the ring, leaving Reynolds and Ty alone, which they don’t stop to think about as Ty grabs Reynolds by the head and holds him to knock a right which staggers Reynolds, he then kicks him in the thigh, he goes for a second but Reynolds leaps up and hits a Frankensteiner, dragging Ty forward and bouncing onto the second rope into a Reynolds’ lungblower which is followed by a cover but Ty powers him off his chest. Both men are up and Reynolds charges at Ty who awaits him with a clotheslines that gets ducked but Ty follows up with a kick to the back of the neck which disorientates Reynolds and Ty takes him down with a high knee. Ty runs towards the ropes and falls outside the ring as Showtime jumps up onto the apron and pulls the rope down, leaving the champion down on the floor as Showtime gets back into the ring and hits an unsuspecting Reynolds with a hard knife edge chop on the chest which the crowd starts chanting “Wooo” from, he does this a couple of times before Irish Whipping the Ratings Winner and follows up with a dropkick to take Reynolds down, he gets to his feet and drops the elbow and goes for the cover, 1…….2…..Reynolds kicks out.

Ty then grabs Showtime’s leg and drags him to the outside and hits a right on the chin which makes Showtime fall back onto the apron. Ty then picks up Showtime, looking around to decide what to do but that immediately changes when Reynolds comes leaping over the rope and taking both his opponents down with a body splash, the crowd roars on in excitement at the pace of the match. All three men eventually make it to their feet and Showtime goes to continue the offence on Ty who swings at his chin and makes him stagger into a right from Reynolds, and another from Ty, and another from Reynolds, Showtime then drops to his knees as Ty and Reynolds look at each other for a moment knowing to continue and both are taken down by a possum playing Showtime with a double low blow. Showtime smirks on his knees as he rolls the champion up and pushes him into the ring before kicking Reynolds in the head and following after Ty. He grabs Ty’s arm and tries stretching it in an arm wretch, the look of intensity is in Showtime’s eyes as he wants to hurt Ty and refuses to let go despite Ty holding the rope as there are no disqualifications, but eventually he gets tired of the referee getting in his face and lets go of the hold, he paces around before running and kicking Ty in the shoulder which Ty holds and winches in pain, Showtime does it again and he does it for a third time and taunts to the crowd saying the title will be his and is met by Reynolds leaping onto the apron, springboarding himself back into the ring with a spinning heel kick, he rolls onto his feet as he goes to the ropes and hits a shoulder charge before running one more time and Showtime catches him with a reverse neckbreaker.

Copeland: Fast paced action from the word go, neither men is allowing to give anyone the advantage here.

Cohen: But you have to admire the fact that Showtime is doing all the work himself!

Connor: This is anyone’s match to take, who’s going to keep the momentum long enough?

Showtime kneels up and tries to decide as to whether to go after Reynolds or Ty, and he notices that Ty is on the outside of the ring, recuperating on one knee between the ring and the announce table, Showtime sees this as a perfect opportunity and runs through the ropes with a spear and takes down the champion but it takes both of them down as Reynolds is slowly getting back up from the earlier neckbreaker. Showtime is back up first and climbs onto the apron and keeps eyes on Ty who is making his way back up too, but Showtime isn’t aware of Reynolds standing in a locked and ready posed, waiting for him to turn around. When he does so, Reynolds runs at him and hits a shoulder between the ropes to knock Showtime back, getting caught by Ty who throws him backwards onto the remaining announce table which doesn’t break and the crowd wince at the pain Showtime’s abs must be in. Copeland, Cohen and Connor start walking away for safety as Ty takes a deep breath and turns to see Reynolds is waiting on the turnbuckle, he leaps and takes a boot from Ty as he staggers forward. Ty then looks at his two opponents and pulls Reynolds up, he turns him around and crosses his arms across his chest and then hits the X plex to send Reynolds over on top of Showtime on top of the announce table as the impact breaks the table apart.

Ty lays against the ring apron as he watches on at the damage he just done to both his challengers and allows himself to have some time to get some energy back before standing up, to the crowd’s support, and dragging Reynolds out of the debris, leaving Showtime in the mess as Ty drags the worn down Reynolds and places him onto his shoulders and charges him into the ring post and knocks him down, the fans boos this a little bit but Ty isn’t phased and rolls Reynolds back into the ring and follows after him. Ty pulls Reynolds up into the corner and slams an elbow into his head, followed by a strong right and then a knee into the abs, he then climbs onto the turnbuckle and crosses Reynolds’ arms again and lifts him up with a modified straight jacket stranglehold, which the crowd boos and the referee can’t do anything about it. He drops Reynolds for a moment and then lifts him up again, legs flailing everywhere but Reynolds tries to sandbag himself eventually, and then Ty pulls him up one more time and Reynolds uses the momentum to pull himself down and send the champion flying forward, he rolls up onto his feet and Reynolds hits a lariat followed by a quick dropsault, he doesn’t go for the cover and leaps at the ropes to springboard into the air and land with a headbutt, he goes for the cover, 1…….2……Showtime knocks Reynolds off of Ty.

Cohen: Come on Showtime! It’s all yours for the taking!

Copeland: Reynolds could have had the title won if it wasn’t for Showtime.

Connor: Fatigue is starting to set in and the first one to slip here will be a costly one.

Reynolds is back up first and takes down Showtime with a kick as he lays flat from the bump he took earlier, Reynolds wastes no time and pulls Ty up and hits the Ratings Killer, he goes for the cover, 1……..2…….Showtime kicks Reynolds off again. Reynolds knows that he can’t pin Ty with Showtime near, so he goes to take the fight to the Showman, he pulls Showtime up and tries to go for a second Ratings Killer but Showtime shoves himself out of it and hits a sluggish enziguri to take down the Ratings Winner, he eventually struggles over and goes for a pin, 1…….2…….Reynolds gets a shoulder up as Showtime holds his head. He pulls himself up as Reynold is still down, allowing Showtime to hit an elbow, followed by a second, he pulls him up and hits the Showstopper, but notices that Ty is stagger up so he drops a quick Backstage on the champion, he can’t decide if it’s good enough for the pin on either so he rolls out of the ring and looks underneath the apron and pulls out a steel chair, he slides back into the ring with it and drags Reynolds to one side and rests his head on the chair. He has a possessed look in his eyes as he goes back on the outside and ascends the turnbuckle, he looks at the crowd and laughs at them knowing what he’s about to do, but the distraction is long enough as Reynolds gets back up with the chair and throws it at Showtime’s head which knocks him back as he staggers on top of the turnbuckle as Reynolds heads over to his adversary.

After a couple of rights, Reynolds ascends the turnbuckle to be on the same level as Showtime as he looks around to see Ty is down, so he prepares to send Showtime from the top until the showman hits a low blow on him, giving Showtime a chance to stand up tall, he pulls Reynolds up with him and holds him ready, he looks into the distance and feels the moment coming and goes for his deadly Final Act. As he takes flight, time seems to slow down and the sound of a heartbeat can only be heard but reality snaps back in as the momentum is stopped flat by the impact of a Consecrated Banishment from Ty who kicked Showtime head on, he drops down and makes the cover on Showtime as he shoves Reynolds out of the ring, 1…….2……3.

Harrys: The winner of this match and still WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Ty Burna!

Copeland: Wow, what a match, such a pace, such intensity, Reynolds and Showtime put on a challenge like no other but it was Ty who walks out with the championship still around his waist. Close calls everywhere but Ty took advantage of an opening, but his challengers are worthy opponents.

Connor: You said it exactly right there Copeland, the match so tight that there was no room to slip up and given how much all these men went through, the champion may have actually been the most fortunate one while his challengers have a right to say that they made him raise his game again. Now comes the question who can stop Ty’s unprecedented run?

Cohen: It was and should have been Showtime. Damn the rules, Ty should have not been allowed to hit that boot during the Final Act, it’s dangerous and illegal, if Showtime is concussed, I will represent him in court!

Ty has the World Heavyweight Championship presented to him as he has his hand raised in a kneeling position. He looks around to see Reynolds is still down on the outside and nods in acknowledgement, knowing Reynolds came close to winning the title. He takes a moment to stand up slowly before picking up the belt and raising it high to the crowd who respond positively though some boo him. He loos around the arena and knocks his task is done as he slowly heads out towards the ramp as Reynolds and Showtime are slowly coming to.

Copeland: What challenges lay ahead next for the champion? Have we seen the last of the challenges from Reynolds or Showtime? Who knows, but one thing is for certain, the challenges will not end and Ty will take him on until the championship is removed from his grasp. We hope you enjoyed Redemption, we’ll see you soon on Meltdown, until then, I’m Sebastian Copeland with Jack Cohen and Cat Connor, goodnight everyone!

Who wrote what:
Phoenix - Ty/Show/Reynolds
Numbers - Gordito/Baez, Constantine/Titus
Blade - Kurtesy/Holmes, Bowen/Saxton, BiA/FP
Ty - Everest/Barbosa, Dave/Kravinoff, Eurasian Open Challenge, Elite X Title match, Opening, Segments

Please rep the men above for the hard work they put into the show tonight. We'd also politely request a review or two on the show to let us know how we're doing.

It is also with a sad heart that we announce that Thriller will be leaving the Creative team and the efed as well at this time. He has been nothing short of fantastic since coming on board with us, and we wish him well in the future. Please give him your best regards and rep him so hard he has no choice but to come back at some point :). Thank you all once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back