WZCW MELTDOWN: Episode Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
WZCW-1.jpg

[youtube]wAzOnJhyh28[/youtube]​

The camera opens on Chuck Myles, standing in front of a hopper with several balls inside. Chuck Myles spins the tumbler as he looks into the camera to address the fans watching.

(Myles)- "At the up coming Pay Per View, Lethal Lottery, we will have a 30 man over the top rope elimination match, to determine the Number One Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship at Kingdom Come. Tonight, we begin determining the order of entry for our 30 Superstars. Each Superstar will draw a ball from random, inside each ball has a number. That number, will be the entry number for the Superstar who draws it. Now then, bring in the first Superstar."

The camera turns toward the entrance of Chuck Myles office, as smoke begins filling the room. Suddenly a burst of smoke erupts in the office, only to be clearly out instantly revealing The Grand Mystique standing in place. Mystique walks up to Mr. Myles.

(Myles)- "Okay, Grand Mystique, you're first up. We'll spin the tumbler and then you may reach inside, to pick your entry number." Chuck Myles begins spinning the tumbler, then stops after several tuns.

(Mystique)- "My destiny has already been determined Mr. Myles. The stars in the sky have aligned, and my fate has been sealed within the number chosen for me already." Mystique suddenly reveals a ball in his hand. Myles looks confused, as Mystique didn't reach into the tumbler to get the ball hes holding.

(Myles)- "Alright look, I don't know what type of games you're playing, but everyone reaches in and picks their number. Gimme that." Myles takes the ball from Mystique and places it inside the tumbler. Myles then proceeds to respin the tumbler, and request Mystique to pick from within.

(Mystique)- "As you wish Mr. Myles, however it will all result in the same outcome." Mystique waves his hand over the tumbler, then reaches in. As he pulls a ball out and breaks it open, its revealed that his number is 8. Chuck Myles writes down that the Grand Mystique has drawn number 8, then asks for the next Superstar.

As the Grand Mystique exits, Kenny from the Washoe Valley Crew walks in. Chuck Myles begins spinning the tumbler again, as he asks Kenny to reach in for his number. Kenny reaches in, pulls out a ball, then breaks it open.

(Kenny)- "My numbers 8."

Chuck Myles looks confused, as he grabs the paper from Kenny, then crumbles it up, reaching into the tumbler himself he grabs another ball and pulls it out, only to break it open, revealing yet another 8. Chuck begins getting angry, as he reaches in again, pulling out another ball, proceeding to break it open, only to reveal yet another 8.

(Myles)- "Dammit. Are you kidding me? Someone get Mystique back in here. Tell him hes picking again, and for the love of everything, would someone please get me some new balls?!"

Suddenly, as Myles turns around, hes met face to face with D.C. and Lindsey, as D.C. has a cocky smile on his face.

(D.C.)- "You know Chuck, I always knew you never had a set of your own, but do you really think taking someone else's is going to make you any more of a man?" Myles just glares at D.C.

(Myles)- "Well, well, well. Tell me, how was your stay in jail? Did you make any new friends? Perhaps meet someone nice to settle down with?" D.C. begins laughing, as he looks at Lindsey, then looks back at Myles.

(D.C.)- "Ah, Chuck, thats classic. The stay was nice. Breakfast in bed, room with a view, that sorta thing. Tell me though, hows the limo? Still running okay after I tuned it up for you?" Suddenly, Muhammad Hasheem bursts into Chuck Myles office, as he pushes passed D.C. and Lindsey, going straight to Chuck Myles.

(Hasheem)- "Mr. Myles, are you kidding me? Last week I had Everest beat and out of a fit of rage, in knowing he couldn't defeat me himself, Joseph Rios comes down and interferes in my match, costing me my chance at the World Heavyweight Championship! I demand Joseph Rios tonight! I demand my title shot that I was guaranteed by you. Now what are you going to do about that?"

(Myles)- "The first thing I'm going to do is tell you to learn who you're speaking to, when you just push your way into my office. Joseph Rios is the World Heavyweight Champion, and you had better learn to respect that. Now you want another chance, fine, since I'm in a giving mood.. I have an idea that'll solve your problem.." Myles looks at D.C. "As well as mine. Tonight, Hasheem, you'll go one on one with D.C. here and the winner will advance in the last spot in the Triple Threat match at Lethal Lottery. However, Hasheem, if you lose tonight, you will NEVER.. and I repeat, NEVER gain another Championship opportunity as long as Joseph Rios is Champion. Do I make myself clear? Now, would all of you please leave my office NOW.. and dammit, someone get me some balls!" The camera fades out.

Harrys: the following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, introducing first, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 250 pounds, Tom McBrady!!!

Opening guitar riff hits and strobe lights hit the stage, McBrady walks out shaking his arms and legs as if he is warming up before a game. Then he stops and holds his arms outstretched a single blast of gold sparks shoot up from the ground., then McBrady starts jumping up and down as if “pumping up” before a football game and high-fives everyone possible. He then rolls into the ring and poses with his arms outstretched again.

Harrys: And, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 232 pounds, Jeff “The Spectacle” Adams!!!

As the lights go down, the intro of "If I Die Tomorrow" begins and pyro explodes at the opening riff of the song. Jeff Adams jumps out of smoke billowing in front of the curtain and proceeds to cockily walk down the entrance ramp. He does his signature taunt to a pyro explosion and chirps the crowd. Climbs up to the apron, leans one arm on the top rope and yells at the crowd. Quickly steps into the ring and points to himself. Climbs up to the top turnbuckle and chirps the crowd again. Climbs down and leans his backs to the top rope as the lights come back on.

Adams and McBrady lock up in the middle of the ring, McBrady pushes Adams onto his shoulders, 1...2...kick out from Adams, he slowly stands back up, and hicks McBrady in the stomach, hitting a quick DDT, cover 1...2...kick out from McBrady, Adams waits for McBrady to get up before he hit’s a bulldog.

Copeland: Great action here early from both competitors

Cohen: Yea, this is a great match so far

Adams stands back as McBrady stands up, and hit’s a shoulder tackle, Adams goes for the cover, but McBrady counters it into an inside cradle.

1...2...kick out from Adams, Adams and McBrady lock up again as we hear Manzo’s music hit, Adams and McBrady stop and look at the entrance ramp, distracted be Manzo, when from out of the crowd, Manzo slowly climbs over the barrier, and comes in from behind both men, knocking both men down with a double clothesline.

Copeland: Where the hell did Manzo come from?

Cohen: Why is he out here? He’s got no business being out here!

The referee rings the bell

Harrys: The referee has ended this match due to outside interference.

Manzo stomps on both men, before he focuses on McBrady, when Adams grabs a chair, Manzo turns around and punches the chair into Adam’s face.

Copeland: Someone get him out of here!

Cohen: SECURITY!!!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 230 pounds, “The King of Mexico”, Pablo Colon!!!

We hear his music blaring through the arena no one comes out until the Intro is over. He comes out riding a lawn mower. Gets in ring rips wind breaker off as fire shoots out of the ring posts.

Harrys: and, his opponent, from The deepest, darkest part of the universe, weighing in at 277 pounds, “The Voice of the Cosmos”, The Grand Mystique!!!

The lights go out while the music is playing, when the lights turn on, Mystique is in the ring, and he hits Pablo with a right hand to start the match.

Mystique starts pounding on Pablo, but Pablo starts to fight back, and they’re trading rights in the middle of the ring.

Copeland: What a way to the start a match!

Cohen: Very exciting
Pablo goes for a suplex, but GM counters it into a suplex of his own, he then goes back down and starts to pound on Pablo some more 1...2...3...4... GM gets off.

Copeland: Piston-like rights from GM!

Cohen: He looks mad.

GM picks up Pablo, and hit’s a Taka Michinoku driver.

Copeland: Michinoku Driver, what a move!

1...2... Kick out from Pablo

GM starts stomping Pablo into the ropes, the ref pulls GM away from Pablo. Pablo gets up, the ref checks on him, but then GM goes or a clothesline, but Pablo ducks it and hit’s a wheelhouse kick to GM’s face, knocking him back. Pablo then runs to the opposite side of the ring, and points to himself, and hit’s a Rolling Thunder on GM, it has little effect however, as GM gets up and walks up behind Pablo, and hit’s a Full Nelson drop on Pablo, cover, 1...2...kick out from Pablo. GM picks Pablo up and hit’s the Hand of Prophecy, dropping Pablo on his head.

Copeland: Did you see that?

Cohen: Pablo landed on his head

GM covers Pablo, 1...2...kick out from Pablo, GM looks frustrated, he goes to talk to the ref, when Pablo comes up from behind and gets GM in school boy, 1...2...kick out from GM, GM goes at Pablo, but Pablo hit’s a clothesline, GM gets up and rushes at Pablo again, this time Pablo hit’s a back body drop, cover, 1...2...kick out from GM

Copeland: This match is back and forth

Cohen: Very fast paced

GM and Pablo lock up in the ring, it is back and forth until Pablo pokes GM in the eye, and hit’s a Taquito Drop on GM, sending him back-first into the mat, cover 1...2...kick out, Pablo walks up to the ref, and starts yelling at him and shoving him, the ref points to his WZCW badge and GM slowly sneaks up behind him, and when Pablo turns around, GM hits him with a European uppercut, knocking him into the corner, GM follows him into the corner, pushing him to the top, and hitting a superplex,

Copeland: Good god, did you see that?

Cohen: That’s what happens when you get distracted, it costs you matches

GM stands waiting for Pablo to get up, GM is standing straight up with his hands together, as if in prayer, Pablo gets up and is dizzy, when he walks right into GM who is waiting with a BIG BANG

Copeland: Big Bang

Cohen: See Pablo, this is why you focus, now you’ve all but lost this match

GM doesn’t look satisfied and climbs to the top rope, and hit’s a leg drop off the top rope, looking satisfied, he covers Pablo, 1...2, he picks up Pablo’s shoulders, and he sets him up for The Hand of Prophecy again, but Pablo counters it, ad hit’s a quick Mexican Destroyer, he walks up to GM, but GM rolls him up in an inside cradle, 1...2...kick out from Pablo.

Copeland: Pablo is lucky GM pulled his shoulder’s up

Cohen: Now he may have a chance

Pablo gets up and hit’s a big boot to the face of GM, he then picks up GM for the Tequila Twister, but as he spins GM, GM counters it into a DDT, GM jumps to the top rope, and hit’s a leg drop again, this time covering Pablo and hooking a leg, 1...2...3 Ding ding ding

Harrys: Here is your winner, The Grand Mystique!!!

Copeland: this is what happens when you get over confident

Cohen: And argue with the refs…

The camera opens in a hallway, as its zooming in on Heidi talking to another woman unknown as to who. As the cameraman begins walking down the hallway to get a closer look, and try to hear what they're discussing, he bypasses Chuck Myle's office, only to be stopped by Mr. Myles himself.

(Myles)- "Hey, you, have you seen the Japanese translator thats suppose to be waiting for me? They're late, and that monster Manzo is running all over the arena causing chaos. I need that translator to stop Manzo from destroying my company!"

The camera shakes sideways, indicating that the cameraman hasn't seen the translator. Suddenly, without warning the cameraman and camera get shoved out of the way, all you see is a big shadow bypass into Chuck Myle's office, followed by a lot of yelling. As the cameraman gets back to his feet and refocuses the camera into the office, everyone sees Manzo throttling Myles by the throat, holding him up against his desk, sternly demanding something in Japanese.

(Myles)- "I, stop, I can't.. breathe.. you, help!!" (Myles is gasping for air, as he's clutching at Manzo's huge hands wrapped around his throat, trying to pry him lose. Manzo is still visably upset, demanding something, but noone can understand what he's trying to say.)

(Myles)- "Security! Som.. someone.. get.. off. I need someone.. to restra.. restrain this monster!"

Suddenly, the translator that Myles was looking for rushes into the room and says something in Japanese that causes Manzo to release his grip, although still holding Myles against his desk. Manzo says something to the translator, as the translator then informs Myles what was said.

(Translator)- "Hatchiyama Manzō is greatly outraged at the actions of one Sincade. He says tonight he wants Sincade to pay for actions caused to Wanafuji Tinaka. Tinaka approach Sincade with great respect, to explain grave misunderstanding. Sincade no accept sincere apology, then act in rage to innocent victim." Myles, slowly rubbing his neck, as Manzō backs up from Myles, addresses the translator, to reply to Manzo.

(Myles)- "Well inform Manzo that Sincade is not here tonight. Hes been suspended indefinately for the actions he took against Tinaka last week, and it'll be a long time before we see Sincade back in W.Z.C.W. So inform Manzo that he no longer has to fear the confrontation."

The translator repeats in japanese what Myles said, only for Manzo to go outrageous again, throwing stuff from Myles desk, yelling something in japanese. The translator explains Manzo's out-burst.

(Translator)- "Hatchiyama Manzō felt great sense of honour and discipline until All or Nothing, when his actions went unexplained. He felt overwhelming sense of no longer being honourable and thus refuse to show face in W.Z.C.W. until Sincade accept misunderstanding. Tinaka act as representative on behalf of Manzō, and Sincade show great dishonour by course of actions taken. As result, Manzō feels disrespected and feels the need to punish dishonourable Sincade for his actions against Tinaka. Manzō does not fear confrontation, Manzō accepts and demands confrontation." Manzo speaks subtlely to the translator, who continues to reply in english to Myles.

"Furthermore, Manzō states that until said confrontation is accepted, any who stand in Manzō's path will feel the rage of the warrior. He has a honour to uphold, and until said oath is upheld and avenged, Manzō will never feel at peace with himself."

(Myles)- "Well then you inform Manzo that he's in luck, because if he wants to unleash his fury on everyone in his path, to get to Sincade, then thats exactly what he might have to do. As of right now, I'll lift the suspension on Sincade and place him in this up-coming Pay Per View's Main Event. The Lethal Lottery match. Furthermore, Manzo will also be entered into the match. Now, explain this very well to Manzo.. 2 men will start, during randomly timed intervals another Superstar will enter. Sincade may be in the ring before Manzo, Manzo may be in the ring before Sincade. When the two finally can lock up, they can kill each other for all I care. But make it very clear to Manzo, if he jumps his entry number, or Sincade for that matter, I will fire either man on the spot. Now tell Manzo if he wants a little warm-up, then hes got it tonight. Now get the hell out of my office, and one more thing. Inform Manzo that if he ever lays his hands on me again, I'll have his ass deported and fired instantly!"

The translator explains everything to Manzo, as Manzo glares at Myles, only to speak in japanese one more time before leaving Chuck Myle's office. Myles looks at the translator and asks what he said.

(Translator)- "Hatchiyama Manzō says he hold you responsible for events that have unfolded. He says you very disrespectful, dishonourable figure, and are root of evil. He says if he needs to, nothing will stop him from destroying said evil." Chuck Myles takes a gulp, as he looks out the door toward the direction Manzo walked away in, as the camera fades out.

Harrys: The Following match is set for one fall to a finish, and is for the WZCW World Tag Team Championship!
*For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica hits the PA*

Harrys: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 515 pounds, The DevilSpawns, Disasterpiece and Reaper!!!

The arena goes black, as “For whom the bell tolls fills the arena, white strobes flash and thick white fog seeps up from the grates on the stage. The DevilSpawns stand with the fog and smoke around their legs the crowd erputs with cheers. Spotlight shines on them as they looks around and works the crowd, Reaper lifts out his arms, DP tilts his head back and sprays a mist of blood from his mouth (like how Triple H does it). lights in the arena flicker back on as they start to walk down the ramp. They slide in the ring and each climb a turnbuckle to a huge pop. blood dripping down from DPs mouth he continues to interact with the audience as he raises his arms. looks around the arena, climbs down, Reaper has his arms extended, and wait for their opponents.

Harrys: Next, from Washoe Valley, Nevada, weighing in at 230 pounds, “The Demon” Joe!

Joe walks out to the stage, holds up the metal sign, acknowledges the fans, walks down to the ramp, he points to himself as if to say “I’m awesome” walks over to the ring and jumps up to the apron, spins into the ropes, points to a fan holding a WVC sign, and gets into the ring.

Harrys: Finally, from Washoe Valley, Nevada, weighing in at 240 pounds, “The Rocker” Kenny Cox!!!

Kenny walks onto the stage with his guitar, he is playing it, he then takes it off, turns around to face the ring, then runs into the ring, sliding in,
The Devilspawns attack Kenny and Joe before the WVC could even make it to there corners, Reaper clotheslines joe outside the ring as Disasterpiece throws Kenny to the ring post

Copeland: This match hasn’t even begun and the Devilspawns are already using underhanded tactics to take out the WVC
Cohen: Its called using your head Copeland, why should they bother waiting for the bell to ring, they should just eliminate there competition now!

Kenny is holding his right shoulder as DP locks Kennys arm into a standing armbar targeting that right injured shoulder of the WVC original, Kenny tries to counter but get kneed in the gut by DP who drags Kenny over to DS’S Corner.

Cohen: That’s great ring stategy by a vet like Disasterpiece, he knows how to control the ring and use it to his advantage

The ref rings the bell to start the match as DP tags in Reaper who makes his way to the top as DP hits Kenny’s injured shoulder across his knee and bends it allowing Reaper to come off the top with a leg drop straight on the shoulder of Kenny as the crowd chants “holy shit, holy shit”
Reaper brings Kenny to his feet still holding his arm and screaming in pain as reaper hitsThe Light (Spinning Faceplant DDT - The old Edgecution) on Kenny as the ref makes the count
…1
… Joe makes the save

Kenny is semi conscious as Reaper tries to bring him to his feet, DP enters and clotheslines Joe to the cold unforgiving concrete

Copeland: My god its caos in that very rings, something needs to be done about the devilspawns

Disasterpiece attempts a ddt, but joe counters hitting the depths of hell into the concrete, leaving disasterpiece out cold at ringside

Copeland: The depths of hell, the depths of hell to disasterpiece!

Meanwhile in the ring, Kenny is locked in the cobra clutch by Reaper as the fans chant, Kenny tries to bring his left arm up and position himself on the ropes as Joe makes his way back inside the ring to break the hold, Reaper however is two steps ahead and hits a superkick on Joe as Kenny lies on the mat writhing in pain

Copeland: Even without his tag team partner Reaper is able to hold his own in this match
Cohen: Kenny Has had that right arm of his targeted too long, the tag team champions are a shoo in to win this match id bet my reputation on it

Reaper brings Kenny to his feet as boos fill the arena he attempts The Darkness (Matt Hardy's Side Effect) on Kenny but suddenly Joe hits Reaper from behind and attempts a Neckbreaker DDT, but Reaper counters and hits an Inverted DDT on Joe

Cohen: Reaper just took out joe with that massive ddt, all he needs to do now is pin Kenny for the win!

Reaper brings Kenny to his Feet and attempts Hell’s Calling (That’s Incredible) but is suddenly preoccupied by a female fan who has just run into the ring

Copeland: What the hell is that woman doing, its dangerous in that ring!

The female is covered by security and is dragged out of the ring, Reaper moves out of the ring and tells security to let go, suddenly the woman spits in Repers face and slaps him leaving Reaper angry and hungry for revenge

Cohen: That woman just slapped Reaper across the face is she nuts?

Reaper Grabs the woman by the hair but is met with a stiff shot to the back of the head by Joe who tells security to get that woman back behind the barrier

Copeland: Joe just saved that woman from complete and utter humiliation from the devilspawns
Reaper is down as Joe rolls him back into the ring as Kenny lies waiting, Kenny picks Reaper up and hits the last ride and makes the cover leaving the official to make the count
…1
…2
…Kickout by Reaper
Disasterpiece enters the ring and attacks Kenny hitting the Morbid Massacre - Reverse Death Valley Driver on Kenny

Copeland: My god Disasterpiece just killed Kenny!
Cohen: Do You watch any south park Copeland?

Disasterpiece attempts a cover but again is taunted by the female fan who tries to enter the ring to confront him, suddenly the official grabs the lady and gets security to get her back at ringside

Cohen: Does this woman have a death wish?

Disasterpiece stares at the woman and taunts her making several sexual suggestions at her

Copeland: That’s real mature

Suddenly Joe hits The Depths of Hell (Judas Messias' Finisher) on Disasterpiece and brings Kenny to his feet, Kenny makes his way to the top and hits a frog splash as Joe jumps ontop of him to make the cover
…1
…2
The ref rings the bell and holds up the hands of the new tag team champions

Copeland: They did it, the WVC ARE THE SECOND WZCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!
Cohen: They cheated, that woman at ringside helped them win those titles

The WVC jump over the barrier and celebrate with the fans as the Woman at ringside screams at DP, DP runs over and tries to attack the woman as security pulls him away,

Copeland: Disasterpiece needs to calm himself down, what the hell does he think hes doing trying to attack another female fan?

Cohen makes his way out of the announce position to try and calm DP down as Reaper pushes security and tries to attack the fan
Cohen grabs a microphone

Cohen: Guys, stop, do you want to get us all sued?
DP and Reaper scream at Cohen to get the woman out of the arena as Cohen walks over to find out why she interfered with the devilspawns title defence
Cohen: who are you and why did you get involved??

Woman: Simple, these two steroidal freaks attacked a woman at ringside last week, now its time for payback, you two versus our choice at the next ppv what do you say?

DP tries again to attack but security holds off the devilspawns as Cohen brings the mic over
DP: Your on BITCH!!!

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, introducing first, from Fresno, California, weighing in at 220 pounds, “The Headliner” Jesse Walters!!

When “Who Made Who” by AC/DC starts to really get going, Jesse makes his way to the stage, holding up his fists before walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring, while holding up his fists.

Harrys: and, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 280 pounds, Jeremy Lapalme!!!

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me by U2 plays over the speakers as the lights dim and turn a shade of purple. Jeremy emerges through the curtains to a chorus of boos. Milenko follows Jeremy out. Brushing off the crowd, Jeremy walks towards the ring with a slight swagger in his step. Upon getting in the ring, he glancing around the area and raises his fist in the air, extending his pinky finger as the crowd continues to boo.

Jesse and Lapalme lock up in the middle of the ring, Lapalme outweighs Jesse by 60 pounds, and pushes Jesse into the corner, the ref counts 1...2...3...4...Jesse shoves Lapalme off of him, and raises his hands if to say, What the Hell, then Lapalme goes for a cheap shot, Jesse ducks in hit’s an enzuiguri Jesse then goes for a quick cover, 1...2... Lapalme kicks out

Copeland: Jesse almost won his first match here in WZCW

Cohen: It’s gonna take a lot more than a kick to the head to derail Lapalme.
Jesse looks at the ref, then picks up Lapalme, Jesse goes for a quick Back in Black, but Lapalme counters it into a spine buster, planting Jesse back first on the mat. Lapalme stomps on Jesse’s ribs, and Jesse yelps in pain, Lapalme then picks up Jesse, and goes to lock in the Koji Clutch, but Jesse counters it into The Razor’s Edge, cover, 1...2... Kick out from Lapalme

Copeland: Jesse is very quick with these moves, he wants this win.

Cohen: It doesn’t matter how much he wants it, he’s got to earn it.
Jesse stands up and waits for Lapalme to get to his feet, Jesse goes for a head scissors DDT, but Lapalme grabs Jesse by the throat and hits Jesse with a sit out face buster. Lapalme walks into the ropes and sits on the middle one, Milenko walks over and tells Lapalme something, and Lapalme stands up and walks over to Jesse, and locks in the Camel Clutch, Jesse is screaming in pain as Lapalme really pulls back on Jesse’s neck, Jesse is trying to break out of it, but Lapalme has it in really tight.

Copeland: I think Jesse’s gonna tap

Cohen: No blaming the ref when you tap!

Jesse is being asked by the ref if he wants to quit, Jesse says no, and tries to fight out harder, Jesse manages to get his foot to hit the rope, he then manages to get his foot on the rope. 1...2...3...4...Lapalme releases it, pulls Jesse into the middle of the ring, and locks in The Triangle Choke.

Copeland: You gotta be kidding me, now the Triangle Choke?

Cohen: Great submission skills by Lapalme here, its over now.
Jesse reaches his free hand, and grabs Lapalme’s throat, and squeezes, the ref tells Jesse to release, 1...2...3...4...Jesse releases, but is still in the Triangle Choke, Jesse chokes Lapalme again, this time Jesse releases on his own, and falls in a slump inside the Choke, the ref raises Jesse’s hand, and drops it, again, it drops again, a third time, it falls, but Jesse raises it right as it hits, Jesse then chokes Lapalme some more, but Lapalme torques the choke, and Jesse slumps down again

Copeland: I think he killed him

Cohen: Oh my god

The ref raises Jesse’s hand, it falls, again it falls, but then Lapalme releases the triangle choke, and Jesse lays in a slump in the ring, Lapalme goes into a cover, 1..2...Jesses foot is under the rope, Lapalme moves it, 1...2...Jesse puts it back under, this time Lapalme hooks the leg, 1...2...Jesse kicks out

Copeland: I thought he was dead, yet alone still competing

Cohen: This kids got heart, that’s for sure.

Jesse struggles to stand, one of his eyes is completely red, the blood vessels popped in it, Lapalme picks up Jesse in a Military press, but Jesse struggles out of it, and on the way down, he hit’s a hurracarana on Lapalme, sending him head first into the mat. Jesse climbs up to the top rope, and goes for The Encore, but Lapalme moves out of the way.

Copeland: That was almost it

Cohen: I doubt it, a little frog splash wont finish Lapalme

Jesse holds his ribs, Lapalme grabs him and goes for the LapDance, connecting, Jesse is down in the middle of the ring, cover, 1...2...kick out form Jesse, Lapalme gets up, and climbs to the top rope, and goes for the LapBomb, Jesse rolls out of the way, and then hit’s a Dragon DDT on Lapalme leaving him in the middle of the ring, Jesse then grabs Lapalme’s ankle and locks in The Ankle Lock, Lapalme is screaming in pain in the middle of the ring, Lapalme reaches to tap, but Milenko is there to grab his hand and prevent him form tapping, Jesse releases and hit’s a suicide plancha over the top rope onto Milenko, then gets back in the ring, Jesse goes for an irish whip, but Lapalme counters, and Jesse hit’s a head scissors DDT, and Lapalme gets right back up, and Jesse hit’s the Back in Black,

Copeland: a great offensive wave by Jesse

Cohen: Can he finish off Lapalme though?

Lapalme gets up though, Jesse looks stunned, Jesse kicks Lapalme in the stomach, and hit’s a DDT, Laplame gets back up, Jesse rolls his shoulders in a circle before hitting Lapalme with a spear, this time he stayed down, Jesse hops to the top rope, and hit’s the Encore.

1...2...3 Ding ding ding

Harrys: Here is your winner, JESSE!!!

Jesse is celebrating in the ring when Milenko grabs a microphone and jumps into the ring

Milenko: Great match kid, and don’t worry, that red eye will go away in a week or two, but hey, I have a proposition for you, that was your first win in WZCW, and if you follow me, like Lapalme here, I can guarantee you many, many more.

Jesse grabs the microphone from Milenko, rubs his chin, and raises the mic to speak, when Alex Bowen makes his way to the ring,

Alex: No! Jesse, don’t follow him, listen, come with me, that guy is a scum bag, trust me, come on dude, follow me into the back.

Alex slides into the ring and urges Jesse to leave, Jesse obliges and follows Alex to the back, Milenko looks stunned.

Pyro explodes from each corner of the ring, as the camera pans out to focus on the entire ring which has two leather mini couches, two spot lights on each far end of the couches & an L.C.D. H.D. 27in. monitor between the two couches. All of this is on a stylish rug that covers the whole ring, the rug itself is black, with a Silver star, in the middle & a Neon Blue "1" in the middle of the star.

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the audio system, as the fans rise to their feet awaiting Big Will to walk out through the curtain. Out from the curtain walks a man with confidence on his face, & a cocky type of smirk. He's dressed in faded jeans, with an 'affliction' red colored shirt, half way tucked into his jeans. He's wearing a black leather coat with lightly shaded sunglasses on. Big Will holds up the Elite X Championship, as the fans begin booing. He places it over his shoulder, as he begins walking down the ramp, only to stop in the middle. Big Will holds up his Elite X Championship again, as pyro explodes from the stage area. Suddenly, a boom erupts and blue and silver balloons, with confetti drop from the top of the arena. Big Will continues to walk down to the ring, as he slowly climbs up the steps, then enters the ring. Big Will walks over and grabs a microphone thats laying on the nearest chair to him.

(Big Will)- "Over the course of the previous several monthes, beginning at Civil Revolution, I've made a name for myself in this company and I've become a household name to millons. I won this Elite X Championship for the first time, at Civil Revolution. From there, I held onto the Championship until the Chaos in Iraq, where Gus unjustly won the Championship via pinning someone else. It was at All or Nothing, that I regained this Championship, proving that I'm the better athlete and rightful Champion. However Gus still wasn't convinced, and thus on the last addition of Meltdown, he requested his rematch. A match that ended up being a Last Man Standing match, due to the stipulations of the show." Big Will looks into the camera, then walks closer, motioning for the camera-guy to zoom in.

(Big Will)- "Gus, the injuries suffered by your hands last week were well worth it, because I'm still standing. I'm STILL the Elite X Champion. I took everything you had, and we both ended up in the hospital from it, but the fact remains, I'm.. still.. standing, as the Champion! Now I have two issues to address, one is regarding the end of that match. Heidi, I know you're in the building, so I want you out here, right now!" Big Will puts the microphone down, as he awaits Heidi to come out.

"Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi begins to play over the speakers, as Heidi walks out through the curtain. She stops at the top of the ramp, as she looks out toward the crowd on each side. She then stares directly into the ring at Big Will and begins walking down the ramp. Heidi walks up the stairs and enters the ring, as Will hands her a microphone. He addresses her before she can say anything.

(Big Will)- "Last week, I heard nothing out of you. As a matter of fact, since the Pay Per View, I've heard nothing out of you. Then, as I'm watching the replay of Meltdown in the hospital, I notice that you're there. I notice not only that you were at Meltdown, but you were there at the end of my match, showing concern.. for him. So I started thinking to myself, maybe that Willennium you took, maybe knocked you silly? Maybe, for whatever reason you were still dazed and confused and didn't realize who the true Champion between the two of us was, and you thought mistakenly he was me? So why don't you explain to the world, on why you showed any shred of concern over Gus."

(Heidi)- "Will, regardless of whats happened between myself and Gus, between myself and you, I will always still care for him. The fact is, I misjudged Gus. I thought that he lost his passion for the business, I thought he lost his will to fight. But when we came together, it lit a fire inside him to never stop, to never back down, and now unfortunately, I don't think he'll ever quit until one of you are dead."

(Big Will)- "Trust me when I say, I don't have a problem with that. But the fact is, hes lost his chance. Last week was it. Hes no longer the number one contender, he no longer has anymore shots. I'm done with him, regardless of whether he can deal with it or not. This coming Pay Per View, Lethal Lottery, is in my hometown. I'm entering the 30 man Lethal Lottery match. I'm winning that match in front of my Family, and my hometown crowd. I'm moving on with my career, while that pathetic piece of trash rots. So as far as I'm concerned with Gus.. its ove..."

Suddenly, "Holy Driver" by Killswitch Engage erupts over the sound system. The fans explode with cheers, as they all stand to their feet, meanwhile Big Will has a look of utter disgust on his face, as he walks toward the edge of the ring, facing the ramp.

Gus slowly walks out from the back, showing the effects of their Last Man Standing match. As he stops at the top of the ramp, he has a microphone in hand.

(Gus)- "You should really listen to her, because what shes saying is correct. I won't back down. I won't stop. I won't quit, until you're dead!! I don't care for that Championship as much as I care about getting my hands around your neck. I want you in that ring again, and if you don't agree, then I'll just take matters into my own hands, and interrupt every match you ever have from here on out, until you agree to face me again!" Big Will starts pacing the ring, clearly angry, then he suddenly stops and faces Gus on the rampway.

(Big Will)- "I'm sick and tired of you. I'm sick and tired of having to waste my career around endlessly destroying you each time we face each other. But you know what, what she said, what you said. You both have a point, a point that I have a solution to. You want me, fine. You got me, on one condition! I WANT YOUR CAREER ON THE LINE!!!" Heidi suddenly turns with a look of shock on her face, as Gus ponders the thought on the ramp.

(Gus)- "You want my career on the line, then I want that Championship on the line. Winner takes all, no more rematches, it ends with this match. What do you say?" Before Will can say anything, Heidi speaks up.

(Heidi)- "He says yes! He agrees!!" Will looks at Heidi, almost in disbelief, then stops and addresses Gus.

(Big Will)- "Fine. My Elite X Championship, your Career. But I pick the place, I pick the time, and I pick the match."

(Gus)- "I agree. When, where and what?"

(Big Will)- "When? This up coming Pay Per View, Lethal Lottery. Where? My Hometown, Toronto! And as for what.. well, thats a little something I like to call the Toronto Trials. Best 2 outta 3 falls type match. The first match, a single's match. The second match, a Steel Cage, and the final match, if it goes that far. Well, I figure it might as well be the match that started it all. A Ladder match." The fans erupt for the situation, as Gus nods his head in agreement. Heidi looks in shock, and Will has an evil grin on his face. The cameras fade away to commercial.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 315 pounds, E2!!!

E2 makes his way to the stage before Manzo’s music hits

Harrys: (Quickly) and from Hiroshima Japan, weighing in at 585 pounds, Hatchiyama Manzō!!!

Manzo attacks E2 form behind, knocking him down, clubbing him in the back of the head, Manzo picks up E2 with ease and carries him to the ring. Manzo throws him into the ring, E2 gets up and tries a clothesline, but it doesn’t do anything

Copeland: E2, one of the biggest guys on the roster, can’t even budge Manzo!
Cohen: this could end quick for E2

E2 bounces off the ropes, trying to tackle Manzo, but each time, nothing happens, Manzo finally picks up E2 and slams him.

Copeland: My god, the power

Cohen: Can anyone stop Manzo?

Manzo runs into the ropes, and runs at E2, prone on the mat, and hit’s The Running Senton

Copeland: Running Senton!!!!

Cohen: It’s all over!

The pin is academic as Manzo’s arm is raised in victory

Harrys: Here is your winner, Hatchiyama Manzō!

We see Alex Bowen outside of Chuck Myles’s office, he knocks on the door

Myles: Come in

Bowen walks in and leans over Myle’s desk

Alex: Now listen, I want a tag match at Lethal Lottery, me and Jesse vs. Milenko and Lapalme.

Myles: And why should I do that?

Alex: Because Milenko is a poison in the mind of Jesse, one of WZCW’s greatest undiscovered talents, and It would raise ratings, Jesse, Alex Bowen, kicking the shit out of Milenko and Lapalme, you saw what Jesse did to Lapalme earlier tonight, it would attract more people to buy the PPV and give YOU more money…

Myles: Hmmm, you know what, it’s a good idea, I’m glad I thought of it, at Lethal Lottery, the match is set, Alex Bowen and Jesse Walters vs. Milenko and Jeremy Lapalme.

Alex: Thank you Mr. Myles, you won’t regret this, I swear.

Alex walks out of Myle’s office with a look of encouragement on his face.

Copeland: It’s time for our double main event, where we will see the number one contender to the WZCW World Heavyweight championship Everest, Ben Legend and the mayhem heavyweight champion Ricky take on the newly formed Nation Of Islam.
Cohen: I don’t understand what the locker rooms problem with the Nation Of Islam, this unit of wrestlers proved that they are as cohesive as the dynasty, they are doing for the islam what the Americans are doing for America.
Copeland looks at Cohen nervously
Copeland: Lets go to Harrys at ringside

Harry’s: Ladies and Gentleman, this is the main event which is a one fall finish, and first coming to the ring weighing in at a combined weight of 610 pounds

The screen turns black and an announcer is heard in the background
Anouncer: This is a public service announcement paid for by the Nation Of Islam,Nattttttiioooon oooof isssslaaaam
Alla ho ahiha is heard in the background whilst Maxx, Rahjeem and Davinder Jaeter enter the arena with a chant of boos
Maxx Davinder and Rahjeem all fall to there knees and pose in a prayer positionthe pyro goes off as the crowd chants you suck
Maxx Rahjeem and Davinder climb the ropes and pose for the crowd to the course of boos

Harry’s: And their opponents…

'Supernova goes Pop' by Powerman 5000 hits and the crowd’s on their feet!!! Everest gets one of the biggest ovations of the night!!! As his music plays, orange laser lights shoot back and forth all over the arena. The camera shows different sides and angles of the arena, with the fans holding up signs and jumping up and down, awaiting Everest!! We then hear someone scream “Are you Ready to Go!!” The lights flash and flash and flash and we see Everest running out to the start of the long ramp!!! Everyone is chanting his name in unison!! Everest looks up at the ceiling. After a while he looks to his left, from the fans next to him, to the fans all the way above. He does the same to his right side. He looks at the whole atmosphere and starts smiling.
Harrys: Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California!! Weighing in at 205 pounds, “The Pinnacle of Perfection” Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans are still on their feet, but they quieted down a bit. Everest takes off his necklace and throws it into the crowd. He then takes off his other necklace and gives it to a little boy with an Everest shirt on. He then gets into the ring and runs to the ropes and stretches!!!
Cohen: Everest still has yet to beat Joseph Rios, Everest has only won a match if The main event allows it, and tonight the so called pinnacle of perfection will have his hands full with a man that should be the main event the Maxx
Copeland: This is Maxx’s first attempt to step up to main event status, what would it mean if Maxx defeats the Pinnacle of Perfection tonight
Harrys: Now, from Tortuga, weighing in at 260 pounds, The WZCW Mayhem Champion, Steamboat Ricky!!!

"You Stand Here With Me" by Creed hits the speakers as Steamboat Ricky approaches the ring. Ricky high fives as many fans as possible, enters the ring, raies the Mayhem Championship, and retreats to his corner.

Copeland: Steamboat Ricky jumped at the chance to take On the so called leader of the nation of islam
Cohen: Maxxamillion Mustafa will make Ricky tap just like his buddy Ben the so called Legend

Typical” hits next and Ben Legend walks out from the curtain to good sized pop from the fans. He taunts and high-fives the fans on the way down to the ring, but his eyes never leave the daunting structure. He climbs into the rings walks past Harrys who is standing in the middle of the ring to his corner.

Harrys: In the ring, this man hails from Atlanta, Georgia, stands 6 foot 2 inches and weighs in at 265 pounds. He is Ben Legend!!!

Ben agrees to start the match against Maxx, who stares a hole in the myth, Maxx and legend circle each other and lock up, Maxx powers out and throws legend to the Matt
Cohen: Maxx is super strong, he uses the will of his higher power to make him that way
Copeland; So you’ve become the official spokesman of the Nation have you Cohen?

Cohen rolls his eyes as the match continues
Maxx pounds his chest and goads legend into locking up again, Legend kicks Maxx in the chest and locks in a front face lock, Maxx tries to over power but legend floats over and hits a dropkick to the back of Maxx’s head, Maxx is holding his head in pain as Legend moves in for the attack
Copeland:Legend is showing Maxx that he should never take him likely, just because Maxx got lucky the last time doesn’t mean hes gonna have a walk in the park with him this time around.

Legend leaps on the ropes and hits a high risk legdrop on the head of Maxx, Maxx is still holding his neck as legend locks in a rear choke submission, Maxx gets his foot on the ropes as the ref makes the count
…2
…3
Legend lets go of the lock as Maxx is holding his neck trying to take deep breaths, Legend tags Ricky in as Ricky hits a boot to the neck of Maxx, Maxx is lying semi conscious as Ricky makes the cover and the ref counts
…1
…Kickout by Maxx

Copeland: Team Everest is concentrating on the neck of Maxamillion, he cant get any offence in against this attack and I think it’s a smart move
Cohen: Like making the hulk angry?, Maxx is just getting frustrated they should anger the king

Ricky lays in for another boot but Maxx catches him Maxx locks in a leg lock on the right leg of Ricky and brings him down to the matt, Ricky is trying to grab the ropes to break the hold but is too far away, the crowd chants Ricky, Ricky as Maxx screams at him to tap

Cohen: Ricky underestimated Maxx, his hardcore tactics won’t work in this normal 6 man match

Ricky grabs the bottom rope as Maxx breaks the hold, Maxx moves over placing his full weight on Rickys chest laying in lefts and rights on the temple of Rickys head, Ricky tries to block as Maxx rakes his face, Maxx picks Ricky up and hits a belly to belly suplex
Maxx screams at him and hits a dropkick to the head of ricky, Ricky Maxx brings ricky to his feet and moves in for another belly to belly suddenly ricky kicks him in the stomach and hits the double arm ddt, both men are down as the ref starts to make the count
…1
…2
…3
…4
Maxx tries to get to his corner as Ricky does the same making his way to tag in Everest
…5
…6
Maxx makes the tag to Davinder who pulls the referee over as Ricky makes the hot tag to everest who starts attacking the other members of the nation but the referee didn’t see the tag and starts yelling at everest to get back to his corner
Copeland: But the tag was legal, why is the ref siding with the nation?
Cohen: The tag wasn’t legal, the ref didn’t see a thing it wasn’t his fault that Davinder needed to speak with him

Copeland rolls his eyes at Cohen as the match continues
Davinder attacks Ricky laying a boot to the temple, Ricky is dazed trying to make his way to his feet as Davinder lays another couple of forearm shots, he hits ricky with a dropkick to the temple leaving ricky teetering towards the ring ropes, Davinder hits a clothesline to the outside with both Dj and ricky hitting the Matt, 4 members of the other teams make there way to the outside as all hell breaks lose, Rahjeem is fighting with Everest but gets hit with the rock slide to the concrete Maxx and legend Brawl as maxx throws Legend into the barrier at ringside, Everest hits a stiff clothesline on Maxx

Copeland: All hell is breaking loose at ringside the ref needs to restore order
Cohen: Let them go at it who cares Copeland

Everest rolls Maxx into the ring as Maxx is trying to get to his feet, Everest attempts the rockslide but Maxx reverses picking everest up for a fireman’s carry Everest counters and hits a ddt Maxx is down, Everest climbs the first rope and attempts to hit a leg drop from the top but Davinder makes the save , Ricky grabs Davinder and throws him onto the concrete on the outside, Rahjeem hits Ricky with a suicide dive and both men come crashing down to the concrete on the outside ontop of DJ

Copeland: All of the participants are fighting here; there is no love loss in this match where everything is on the line. All these guys want to make a statement going into our next ppv

Maxx and Everest are left in the ring as Ben is no where to be found, Maxx hits a running shoulder tackle on Everest and pounds his chest the crowd fill the arena with boos as Maxx cuts his throught to signal the cross face

Cohen: If Maxx applies the cross face Everest will have no way of breaking the hold he will have to tap

Maxx grabs Everest’s right arm but Everest rolls out, Maxx tries to apply the hold again but Everest hits a score of kicks to the head of Maxx, Maxx is dazed as Everest jumps on the top rope and goes for a a huracaran off the top rope, Maxx catches him and attempts a powerbomb but Everest reverses with a couple of stiff shots to the head of Maxx, Everest finally breaks free and hits a swinging ddt on Maxx both men are down in the centre of the ring.

Copeland: Everest is always one step ahead of maxx that shows why Everest is the number one contender. He has obviously studied Maxx’s previous matches here in WZCW and made sure that he can move toe to toe with the the leader of the nation

Everest Gets to his feet attempts to pick Maxx up for a fishermans suplex but Maxx counters locking in the crossface on the right arm of Everest, Everest tries to go for the bottom rope but fails as Maxx locks in the cross face around the neck of everest

Cohen: It seems like Everest underestimated the leader of the nation, he should have hit the rock slide instead of show boating for the crowd

Maxx has the crossface secure on Everest, the ref asks Everest if he submits but Everest shakes his head, Everest tries to power out but cannot get the holed release Maxx has the lock in too tight, Maxx brings his arm over and turns the Cross face into a choke, he tightens as Everest’s face turns red, the blood starts flowing through his face as he cannot last for long

Copeland: Weve seen this happen last week, Maxx is out to hurt Everest, if he keeps this lock on too long Everest will be finished for sure

Suddenlly Ben Legend hits the ring and climbs the top rope as Everest is moving in and out of consciousness, Ben hits the shooting star press from the top and lands on the back of Maxx as the crowd chants “H*** S**t, H*** S**t”

Copeland: Legend hit the shooting star press on Maxx, the leader of the nation might have a broken back from that move

Legend picks Maxx up and hits a suplex on the king of the outback, Legend pops the hips and rolls over hitting a second suplex onto the top rope, he bounces Maxx off the top and suddenly lets go grabbing maxx and hitting a powerslam simultaneously on the leader of the nation , the crowd chants “ben is crazy, ben is crazy”
Ben floats over and makes the cover as the ref falls to the mat to make the count
…1
…2
Suddenly Rahjeem hits the ring and springboards off the top hitting a legdrop to the neck of Legend, Ben rolls out of the ring as Rahjeem tries to drag the semi conscious Maxx over to the nations corner, Suddenly Ricky hits the ring and hits a shoulder block on Rahjeem, Rahjeem attempts to fight back but gets hit with a double arm ddt as ricky makes the cover

Copeland: This match is over Ricky took out Rahjeem as the rest of the nation lays fallon

Suddenly Maxx hits Ricky with a boot to the head as Rahjeem is laying in the centre of the ring, Maxx throws Ricky to the outside as Legend runs in and clotheslines Maxx to the outside Maxx and Legend continue to brawl as Rahjeem gets to his feet, Rahjeem turns around as Everest enters the ring and hits the rock slide for the cover
…1
…2
…3

Harry’s: The Winners of this Match Everest, Ricky and Ben Legend!

Everests hand is being raised in the ring as Ricky enters throwing Rahjeem to the outside, Davinder runs in but gets taken out with a stiff shot by Legend, who raises the arms of his team mates and exits the ring with everest shaking hands with the crowd

Copeland: That was a train wreck of a match with all six men showing nothing but distain for each other

Ricky stays at ringside awaiting the ref to hand over his mayhem championship but suddenly Rahjeem and Jaeter attack trying to take the belt from the hardcore legend, but everest and Ben make the save brawling all the way to the back with the allied powers, Ricky is holding the back of his neck moving back to his feet to retrieve his mayhem championship when suddenly Maxx throws him into the steel steps and grabs the belt as the crowd boos
Maxx grabs Ricky and rolls him into the centre of the ring as he grabs a banner from the official and starts chocking ricky from the scruff of his neck, a team of officials run down to ringside to stop this malicious attack as Maxx throws Ricky over the top still chokcing him with the bandana squeezing breath from ricky as the officials try to pull the leader of the nation off

Copeland: What the hell is he doing?

Cohen: he’s picking Ricky apart before his match at the Lethal Lottery, its perfect

Finally Maxx lets go as Ricky is lying on the concrete floor barly breathing, Maxx exits the ring with the mayhem title as the crowd boos, the score of boos only filling his rage, Maxx soaks it up, bathes in it

Copeland: Hes leaving with the title, why couldn’t he wait till the lottery to win it in a fair match?

Cohen: Fair?, was what happened to his people fair?, to Hasheem fair?

The officials help Ricky to his feet as Maxx makes his way back to ringside, he knocks ricky out with a straight head shot with the mayhem championship belt, Maxx stares at him as the crowd start throwing food, wrappers anything they can find at the leader of the nation the screen fades with the copyright logo as WZCW goes off the air

Copeland: This is the last chance title match for a place in the lethal lottery title match which at the moment is a singles between the Champion Joseph Rios and the challenger Everest
Cohen: The Only problem is if either men in this match don’t win, they will never get an opportunity against the champion again
Copeland: Hasheem was the one who requested this match after the cage match last week didn’t go as planned

Footage is shown of the cage Door last week of Meltdown being smacked against the skull of Hasheem whilst Everest scores the pinfall to win the match

Copeland: Lets go to Harry’s at ringside

Harrys: Ladies and gentleman, the following match is a number on contenders match for the triple threat at the Lethal Lottery Pay per View & is our second Main Event of this evening!

Harrys: the first competitor, from Santa Ana, California, weighing in at 215lbs. DC!!!

"Name of the Game" - The Crystal Method hits, the arena goes completely dark. Black lights come on and a few laser lights flash around the arena. D.C. comes from behind with glow in the dark paint on his upper body. As he moves around taunting the crowd Lindsey comes out shortly after him as the two embrace in a glow. The lights kick on as the two stand and appear to have no paint on them at all. D.C. walks a little in front of Lindsey but the two stare at each other and exchange winks as they walk to the ring. Lindsey kneels and crawls on all fours on the apron as D.C. slides into the ring beside her. D.C. lays on the ground and rolls onto his back as Lindsey crawls up to him and kiss him.

Harrys: And His opponent….
The Arabic song, "Le Leiy" hits and the whole arena is showered in boos.

Harrys: Hailing from Ramallah City, Afghanistan. He weighs in at 285 lbs., and stands 6 feet 4 inches tall. He is the "Sultan of the WZCW", he is Mohammed Hasheeeeeeeem!

After 10 seconds Mohammed Hasheem comes out. He stops mid way, and then he slowly walks to the beginning of the ramp. He then gets down on 2 knee's, bends down and puts his hands and head on the ramp. He prays, he then quickly picks his head up, he is still on the ground, he picks his head up and raises his hands in yelling in Arabic words which sound like, "Praise Allah Almighty, Shaleh Koobeh Maharra!!!!!" With his hands up in the air praying at the ceiling, suddenly flames of fire burst out. The flames shoot up and disappear, shoot up and again disappear. Mohammad Hasheem then gets up and has an evil smile. Hasheem is wearing what he normally wears, long black pants, and he wears his traditional turban as he walks down to the ring. Once at ringside Hasheem removes his turban,and enters the ring staring a hole at D.C..

Copeland: Hasheem, is looking for the win here, he if he doesn’t win this match it might as well be over for the Arabic one
Cohen: Hasheem will win this, the third times a charm in my opinion
Copeland: Its his second match Cohen
Cohen: Second times a charm Copeland!

Hasheem tries to lock up with D.C but D.C hits a hip toss on Hasheem, he runs the ropes and hits a double leg drop on Hasheem, Hasheem is down as D.C hits the top and attempts a moonsault on the semi conscious Hasheem but suddenly Hasheem moves out of the way leaving nothing but canvas for the highflyer..

Cohen: Hasheem was playing possum, it’s the best way to get this match won, that’s why Hasheem is a thinking mans wrestler

Dc tries to get to his feet as Hasheem runs at him and hits a swinging neck breaker, he poses for the crowd as a score of boos fill the ring, Hasheem picks Dc up and attempts a suplex but DC counters into a rollup as the ref counts the pin
…1
…2
..Kickout by Hasheem

DC runs at Hasheem and hits a firing back (spinning mule kick) on Hasheem, both men are down

Copeland: Dc is turning the momentum in this match, Hasheem needs to pick up his game in order to compete with the phenomenal one

Dc nips up and is applauded by the crowd he lifts Hasheem up and attempts the northern lights suplex Hasheem counters and hits a powerful spine buster on DC both men are down again as the ref starts to count
…1
…2
…3

Hasheem is the first to his feet as DC is teetering on the ropes, Hasheem runs but DC leap frogs him, Hasheem catches him and attempts a powerbomb but DC hits a couple of shots to the head of Hasheem and attempts a hurricarana but to no avail, Hasheem counters and throws DC in the air catching him in a full nelson, Hasheem then hits a full nelson suplex pin and locks it in as the ref starts to count
…1
…2
…Kickout by DC

Copeland: DC is standing tall here, he is a tough S.O.B, that championship opportunity slipped through his fingers once and he wont allow that to happen again

Hsheem floats over and locks in the camel clutch submission on DC, the crowd starts to chant “camel love, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap..Camel Love, Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap,Clap”
Hasheem is infuriated and pulls back on the neck of DC as Dc attempts to go for the bottom rope but to no avail, Hasheem suddenly breaks the hold

Cohen: Why did Hasheem do that?, he wanted to win right?
Copeland: Maybe he has other plans for DC

Hasheem brings DC to his feet and holds him in a firemans carry position, Hasheem attempts the toss breaker but DC hits a ddt as Hasheem swings him around leaving both men crashing to the mat

Copeland: DC and Hasheem are down!

The ref starts to count as a man makes his way down to ringside via the entrance ramp he is carrying a title belt in his hands, its non other then Joseph Rios the WZCW Heavyweight champion

Copeland: What is HE doing out here? He has NO business getting involved with this match!

Rios quickly slides under the bottom rope into the ring. As DC and Hasheem make it to their feet, Rios charges at DC.....*BOOM*...hits him squarely in the face with the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. Rios then charges at a dazed Hasheem....*BOOM*....hits him in the face with the title, as well. Quickly, the referee calls for the bell, declaring the match a NO CONTEST.

Copeland: Screw Rios! He's just afraid of losing his precious title! He's a coward, if you ask me! SCREW HIM!

Cohen: I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you Seabass?

Joseph Rios stands in the middle of the ring, looking over the two casualties laying lifeless on the mat. He then hoists his title high above his head as the boos from the crowd come roaring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back