WZCW Meltdown 15 Card/RP Board

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
:z:WZCW MELTDOWN:z:

Alex Bowen & Milenko v. Grand Mystique & Murf!sh
Known as the Good Friends/Better Enemies Match, Brothers Alex Bowen and Milenko will team up to face bitter rivals Grand Mystique & Murf!sh in tag team action. In order to force teams to co-operate, the winners of the match will become co-number 1 contenders for the Elite X Championship, and will take part in a Triple Threat match for the title at Redemption. However, will even the promise of gold be enough to keep their individual worlds from coliding?

Anthony Michaels v. Eric Derf
One half of the new Tag Team Champions Anthony Micheals faces the man he and his partner NorCal beat last week at Kingdom Come. Many are amazed Derf is in any fit state to fight, but the real confusion here comes from Micheals actions following the win. What does this week hold in store for Derf and the Tag Team Champions? Find out on MELTDOWN!

Agrex v. Mike "The Assassin" Ryder
He failed to make it to Kingdom Come and for that his partner Derf had to go it alone to try and capture Gold. That was last week however, and this week Agrex will face newcomer Mike "The Assassin" Ryder. Making his debut, Ryder shows good promise and many are waiting to see what the man can do in the ring to back up his powerful statements.

Vengeance v. Daniel Stokes
The Thunder from Down Under faces Vengeance this week. Both men are coming out of the career shortening King for a Day match, so what conditions will they be in? Either which way, a win here is likely to go a long way to show top brass management who deserves to be at the top of the company, so both men will be going all out for a victory.

Mayhem Championship: Everest (c) v. Apotheosis
After winning the Mayhem Title at Kingdom Come, Everest is already defending it against Apotheosis. As an unofficial title, rules mean little in the Mayhem enviroment so expect a war from both men where only pinfalls and submissions have any effect on this outcome. Both men must be exahusted from their PPV matches, but expect nothing more than the best on MELTDOWN! from both men.

"The One" Big Will v. Ben Legend
In a Champion vs. Champion match, neither title will be on the line. However, a win for either man will be monsterous. For Will it will prove he deserves to be on top of the world right now and that Kingdom Come was not a fluke, whilst for Ben Legend it will surely catapult him into the World Title picture. Who will win? Tune in to MELTDOWN! to find out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Keep all RPs in this thread. RPs will be due Wednesday August 27 at 11:59 pm EDT.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vengeance is kneeling in the empty King For a Day pod backstage, the evidence of the carnage he inflicted on it evident with the shattered perspex and bends in the steel supports, an eerie light casting shadows around

What makes a man? Is he little more than a combination of molecules? Is it how he interacts with his surroundings? Is it his past experiences? Is it how he deals with disappointments?

He glances up, his eyes flashing in the light momentarily, before being obscured by his hood again

Maybe it's a mixture of all these things...the past, the present and the future.

Perhaps it is the result of an abandoned childhood, a life devoid of attention, an infancy spent in institutions, because parents refused to accept the burden placed on them that cause me to be the way I am. Maybe I am nothing more than the result of decades of pent-up rage

Perhaps it goes further back than my childhood. Maybe my urges to destroy come from the savagery of the blood of the Vikings which flows through my veins, the love of pillaging, destruction, violence. Perchance, I wish I were one of those warriors...leaving violence in my wake

Vengeance pauses and breathes in, almost a sigh at the thought of what he has described

Is there a possibility, that The Master, the one who found me in the middle of my darkest hour, who showed me the way which leads to life, has brain washed me into believing that pain, that vengeance, that suffering, is the only true way to penance? Maybe I took his words of 'destruction and violence are before me; and there is strife, and contention rises up.' and saw it as my goal, to go before him and destroy any resistance to make his path clear.

Or perhaps...

Vengeance gestures towards the camera to come closer and whispers

Are you ready for my dirty little secret?

Perhaps, I do what I do for the reasons above...but mainly...it's because I ENJOY HURTING PEOPLE

Vengeance stands up

Yes, I enjoy inflicting punishment. Earlier tonight, all I wanted was to get my hands on Murf!sh...to make him pay for his meddling in the affairs of the Master in the last few weeks

Points at the pod

Can't you see? The brutality against the obstacles impeding me from my goal. This will be the end of all those who dare to step between myself and the Master's goal.

Spits on the ground

Did you not watch to see the abject terror in Murfish's eyes when he realised just what awaited him? Did you not watch me make Ricky see and taste his own blood?

Vengeance steps out of the pod and into the hallway. He kneels and seems to be writing something on the ground, his back towards the camera

Master...the times are moving closer until the moment of your arrival. Let there be no mercy on those who have transgressed, let Vengeance be repaid to them, let there be destruction and violence before you. Let your Kingdom Come

Vengeance stands and walks away, leaving the camera man to focus on the words etched onto the ground

Come not between the dragon and his wrath

The scene opens high over a stormy cityscape, with torrential rain, forks of lightning and deep rumbles of thunder that cast a dark aura over the city. The only light comes from the occasional room light in the nearby buildings and the maze of street lights below. In the background, the traffic snakes away into the hills, a mirage of red, white and yellow melts in the darkness.

The camera swings round to reveal a number of skyscrapers, towering menacingly over the city and piercing the horizon.

The camera descends, rotating slowly as if scanning the buildings for a particular detail. It stops, as if to focus on something in the distance and then moves slowly forward.

The rain continues to fall, soaking everything it touches. Thunder growls ominously in between loud lightning strikes. A flash of lightning to a nearby building lights up the area, enough to show what the camera may be focussing on.

The camera has moved down and looks over a medium sized gothic style building with roughly sculpted creatures crouched intently, hanging off the side of the building.

On one of the highest ledges close to the roof, there appears to be two figures unusually close together. As the camera moves in further, it becomes clear that the smaller figure is human.

The camera is almost level on the ledge now and moves closer all the time. Despite distance and the poor light, the camera picks up a small amount of steam appearing from the figure as it exhales.

The camera continues to move in; it is now only a couple of feet away. The pounding rain makes it difficult to make out much detail in the distance. However it is clear to see that the figure in front of the camera is the Grand Mystique, sat on his haunches on the narrow corner ledge at the top of the building

Another clap of lightning slaps onto the top of a skyscraper towering nearby. It lights up the surrounding area. This burst of light reflects off of GM’s face. It is enough to show the severe facial bruising that he suffered in the King for a Day match.

GM appears to be talking but in the incessant, roaring downpour, which appears to have got louder as the camera drew in, it is inaudible. It moves closer even still.

GM brings his hands to his neck and lets out a long yell. Even in the rain, it is emotional, pained and full of agonised frustration. He pulls his hands away to reveal blood that stains them. He lets the rain drip on to them, forming a shallow puddle of water and blood in his palms.

GM: “It was a war unlike any other.”

GM speaks slowly, as if every word is a physical strain for him to speak. The rain continues to fall but at a much lesser volume. As the camera draws closer, a loosely stitched gash is visible.

GM: “At Kingdom Come, WZCW turned intensity up all the way to a new high. Lives have been ripped apart, crucial choices have been made. And new superstars reign supreme. And the Grand Mystique comes out of it, bruised and battered but alive. Murfish, you think that you are capable of taking me out. I beg that you take the time to show me.”

“The King for a Day has torn my body apart unlike anything else in this business. I went through Hell. No doubt everyone else in the match is feeling the same wherever they are. But Murfish, you did something you will eternally regret. You cost me.”

GM takes a moment to take in his surroundings and the mass of humanity below. Even at this time of night and in this weather, there is a constant flow of traffic in the streets below.

He then looks up. He tries to pinpoint some stars in the sky but with the clouds above it proves impossible. No starlight could pierce the thick cloud.

GM: “This was a match that I do not know how to recover from. And I am expected to have another match the next night against Alex Bowen and Milenko? Two guys who have proved that they will do anything to succeed? Alongside a guy who has tried to destroy me and my future on two separate occasions”

GM is speaking much faster than normal.

“On one hand you have a pair of ingrate juggalos who appear to be the epitome of incest. And on the other, you have Murfish. *pauses* A man who can’t get the job done by himself and has shown that he needs me to face the other way to put me down.”

“Fish boy....the Grand Mystique has a special message just for you; you have interfered in the fate of the wrong person. I promised that the person behind the attack on the last Meltdown that their last emotion would be regret. You ignore me and my message. The payback starts here.”

“Whoever sanctions this mess is very confused and clearly has never set foot in a ring or had to endure the beating I have had. But in this case, it gives me the opportunity I need.”

“Bowen, Milenko, you both took real beatings at Kingdom Come and you should go rest up. I want the bi-polar-bait-boy to myself so I can beat him senseless. Yet it appears that the powers that be want to drag that out. Our match therefore, has one goal. A shot at Ben Legend. He has something I want.”

GM takes a second to gather his thoughts. He is still angry as the pain gets too much for him.

As he goes to speak again, he pauses. He jumps up quickly and pulls himself to the nearby rooftop. As he does this the camera notices that the fingers on his right hand are tightly bandaged together. He turns and jumps up to the edge of the roof.

The thunder and lightning has been rumbling and flashing the entire time and the rain has been incessant. But as GM steps onto the roof, an eerie calm takes over. The clouds appear to part almost instantly. The incessant rain becomes light drizzle before stopping completely.

As the skies clear and in seconds, the sky is lit up with sparkling starlight and an amazingly large full moon that looms over the city. Even at night, perched high above the city, Grand Mystique casts a shadow.

He carefully takes off his current one and he reaches into his jacket pocket. . He pulls out another clean, dry mask and puts it on. He then reaches into another pocket and pulls out a crystal ball, which twinkles brightly in the moon light. He smiles.

GM: “It is now so clear.”

GM 's voice is now full of a renewed resolve. There is a steely toughness to both his voice and his stance. He is holding the crystal ball to his stomach rolling it from hand to hand.

GM: “The result at Kingdom Come? Doesn’t matter. I come out tougher without it. Come Meltdown, against the juggalos and Murfish, I show why I am capable of being the biggest star that this company has ever seen. I am looking to get some gold around my waist.

GM is calm and speaking in his normal, measured tone but with an edge of assertive confidence. His out of character flare-up of emotion suddenly subsided.

GM: “Champ; that gold strap that you are carrying. I intend on making your reign as champion short and painful. Shine it up for me.”

“If I have to take out three men to get noticed in WZCW then so be it, consider it done. The path to championship gold for the Grand Mystique begins here.”

GM turns and drops down to the rooftop, stepping in a series of large puddles. He faces the camera and walks towards the rooftop exit.

GM: “The voice of the cosmos has spoken. The Big Bang is coming.”

A few yards away, he drops the ball and kicks it (like a football goalkeeper). It smashes the green fire exit sign above the exit door.

GM walks through the door. With this the camera fades.
 

The backstage area of the arena is bustling with things to do. Locker rooms are being assigned, catering is setting up, the interview set is being put up, and much more. Today is when the latest addition of Meltdown will broadcast, and everything has to be up to par.

Outside of the arena in the private parking lot, the Meltdown broadcast trucks are preparing for the show. Other than that, the only vehicles in the parking lot are several Peterbilt trucks with trailers that carry the equipment, catering SUVs, and the few cars belonging to other workers. Not even Chuck Myles's limo is present, let alone any performers means travel. Until...

A silver Chrysler 300c (a rental) pulls into the parking lot. The sporty car pulls into a parking space and the engine is turned off. The door opens, and we see a Timberland working boot step out of the car. Its companion soon joins him, and the camera pans upward. We crawl past the blue jean-clad legs, then the leather jacket-wrapped torso, until we reach the figure's face. Blonde hair short, distinguishing good looks, and eyes protected by a pair of Oakley sunglasses. This is The Uprising, Ben Legend.

Once we get a full body shot of Legend, we see that a red duffel bag is in his left hand, and his newly won Elite X Championship rests over his right shoulder. He takes a deep breath, exhales, and looks around. He looks in our direction, and gets a happy/surprised look on his face.

LEGEND: Hey! Just what I needed, a cameraman. You following me?

The camera is moved in a nodding fashion.

LEGEND: Alright then, let's get going.

With his newly found cameraman, Legend makes his way towards the arena. Truck workers notice Legend, the first talent arrival of the day, and step out to greet him.

WORKER 1: Hey champ!

WORKER 2: Great to have you back, Mr. Legend!

LEGEND: Come on, don't be so formal. Call me Ben.

WORKER 2: Ok then, Ben!

WORKER 3: Hey, Champ, you gonna kick Will's ass tonight?

Legend stops, smirks, and looks directly at the worker.

LEGEND: Something like that. I'll see you later, fellas.

As the workers say their goodbyes, Legend continues into the building. He says hi to the caterers and backstage crew he sees, and they all return the favor. Everyone seems to be glad that Legend is back in action.

LEGEND: I missed this. I missed seeing the workers prepare for the show. I missed warming up for my matches. Hell, I missed have matches. When I got injured, it was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was in a losing slump, and an injury wasn't gonna help raise my spirits. For that first week being out, I sat in my home, feeling sorry for myself. Then, I realized that wasn't they way to be. I shouldn't feel sorry for myself, I should feel sorry for the first person who steps into the ring with me when I get back.

And like that, my spark was ignited. I started doing double, even triple sessions of physical therapy, pushing my leg's limits. I worked through that pain, and everything seemed to fall back into place. And when I did get back into the ring at Kingdom Come, we all know what happened to that first opponent. He was looking at the stars as I took his title in a record time.

Legend notices someone, and turns his back to the camera. He turns his head around for a second to utter a sentence.

LEGEND: Hold on a second. I've got some business matters to take care of.

Legend walks over to the man. This person was a name tag that says "Burnie".

LEGEND: Hey there, Burnie.

BURNIE: Well, hey there Ben. Or should I say Champ?

LEGEND: Either or. *Glances at his Elite X Championship*

BURNIE: Ok, then. Your locker room is right over there. All accomidations have been made.

LEGEND: You're a life saver, Burn. I'll talk to you later.

Legend shrugs for the camera to follow along once more.

LEGEND: Just a little peek at backstage goings on here. I'm sure there are plenty of you that wonders just what the hell goes on off camera, anyways.

Legend reaches his destination, and opens the door to his locker room. He gives a little nod for the camera to come in. He throws his bag on the ground, and places his Elite X title and Oakleys on top of it.

LEGEND: Now, I bet you're all also wondering about "The Uprising". For the most part, it was to get you all hyped for my return. But it has a meaning. An uprising is taking place here in WZCW, and I'm leading that charge. Now, if my fellow wrestlers here are ready for it or not, I'll leave up to them. But I will tell you one thing, they won't see me coming either way.

But enough about me, or the Uprising, or my Elite X Championship. Let's focus on my opponent tonight, the WZCW World Champion, Big Will. You see, Will, whether you like to remember or not, you and I have a history. The night you won your championship opportunity, the night you won the Lethal Lottery, you also took away mine. Not only did you take away my title hopes, but you also damn near ended my career. And I will NOT tolerate this.

Will, I respect all you've done for this company. I respect your championship win over Rios, in what may have been the greatest match in WZCW since the rebirth. Hell, you MADE my championship into what it is today, you gave it the prestige I now carry. But on a personal level, I DESPISE you. The night you injured me, you showed no care for my well being. After the show, you didn't come to the trainer's room and wished me a speedy recovery or any of that crap.

Instead, as I limped out to an ambulance, you walked out of the arena with two chicks on your arms and a wine bottle grasped in your hand. You could care less about anyone but yourself. Maybe that's why they call you "The One", cause the only person you can think about is yourself. To me, you are an overgrown, spoiled child. And there is nothing you can do or say that can change that, you've sealed your own fate.

Tonight, Will, I will push you to your limit. I will make you scream in pain, and gasp for every breath you can get. I've waited a long time for this, and I pulled a fair share of strings to get this match to happen. And I WILL NOT be denied my revenge. You've seen the agonizing things I've done to Ricky and Maxx, and I can deal much more damage than that. Because tonight, Will, you are on trial. And I, Ben Legend, am the judge, jury, and executioner.

I hope you're ready, cause I've been preparing for this match for a long time.

Legend points to the door, and the camera pulls back, leaving the locker room. Legend shuts the door, and the camera focuses on the door as it fades to black.

Backstage, we see Johnny Klamor standing at the interview area as a camera begins to shoot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I would like to welcome the man who almost single handedly won the Tag Team Titles by himself, Eric Derf!

Eric steps next to Johnny with the same expression he's always got on his face, a basic smile.

Thanks for having me Johnny. My personal cameraman, Josh, couldn't be here tonight. So you'll have to do.

Oh, well thank you. So my first question is, can you say a few things about last night?

Still smiling, Derf looks at the ceiling for a second before answering.

You know Johnny, I though you'd ask that. So I got the preduction staff to whip up a little video. It's nothing fancy, it just shows what kind of guy I am.

----------​

The camera fades as a video comes up. It's from the Tag Team Match at Kingdom Come. A few select things start to pop up on screen...

Derf then sets up Jeatter Onto his knees. Derf hits him with the BUZZSAW KICK.

Derf goes for the pin on Jeatter as the ref counts…

1.……2.…….3

Derf gets up but is immediately met by a Northern Lights Suplex by NorCal. Michaels, who is the legal man goes for the cover…

1.….2.…….Kickout by Derf.

NorCal and Michaels then pickup Derf, they deliver a double suplex on him, Michaels goes for the cover…

1.…..2.……Kickout by Derf.

Michaels decides to tag in NorCal. NorCal comes in and delivers a Sambo Suplex on Derf. NorCal goes for the cover…

1.….2.…..Kickout by Derf.

NorCal jumps up in the air, and plants a DDT on Derf. NorCal goes for the cover…

1.….2.…..ANOTHER Kickout by Derf

Michaels looks under the ring, he sees a steel chair and picks it up. He then goes into the ring and nails Derf with a very stiff chair shot.

Michaels goes for the cover on Derf… The ref slowly gets up and counts.

1.….2.….KICKOUT

Michaels frustration grows. He picks Derf up and hit’s a spear on Derf. Michaels goes for the cover…

1.…….2.……ANOTHER KICKOUT

Michaels finally has had enough. He picks Derf up, kicks him in the gut, then hits the GAME OVER on him. Michaels covers him…

1.…..2.……3

----------​

So you see Johnny, I can take a beating. Theres no secret. I've got heart. Hell, that coward Monkey_Mania smacked...

RP-Anthony.jpg

Eric looks shocked and surprised, as if to have just shouted "Opps!"

That Coward Anthony Michaels had to use a chair on me last night. And even that didn't put me down! So tonight, it's just me and him. No Nation of Islam to distract us, and he's definatly not got the support of his.. "partner"...

Derf looks directly into the camera, still smiling, but it's more of a cocky smile now.

You know guys, had Agrex showed up last night, you wouldn't even have those titles. All I would have needed was 30 seconds to breathe, and I could have taken you alone again.

Johnny cuts in before Derf can continue

That brings me to my next question. What are your thoughs on your partner, Agrex?

Still smiling, Derf looks way, spits out his gum, then continues talking to Johnny.

Partner? Agrex was supposed to be my partner last night. But he wasn't, because he was late with his RP, so...

RP-Flight.jpg

Derf looks surprised again

He wasn't there because he was late for his flight. He's never missed a flight before, so I guess I'll have to take his word. But he hurt me last night.

Derfs expression slowly goes from a cocky smile to an upset face.

Last night was the most important night of my life. I had the chance to win my first peice of gold ever, and if he was there, we'd be champions, not those other two noobs.

Derf looks strait into the camera

Agrex, we've been given a good thing here. Don't mess it up. You can't afford to lose your job. And from what I've been hearing, it's cut season. Did you hear that about a dozen people just got fired from the...

RP-Kayfabe.jpg

Derf looks off to the side with a slighty annoyed face

Sorry!

Looks back at Johnny

RP-Lines.jpg

Derf mearly rolls his eyes at the last comment.

I have one more question Eric Derf. What are your thoughs on the Tag Team Champion situation with Anthony Michaels and Mighty NorCal being champs?

Eric is quick to reply.

They don't deserve it.... I've been here alot longer then they have, hell they didn't even earn the shot in the first place! And thats what tonight is about. Had that panzy Michaels not hit me with that chair, I'd have BOTH Tag Titles over my sholder, not him. So I'm gonna go out there, and me and Anthony Micheals are gonne fight one on one, Man to... Bitch.

Derf looks into the camera again

Oh yeah... and if you even think about bringing that chair out to the ring tonight...

Derf chuckles and turns to leave.

Wait, do you have anything to say to his partner, Mighty NorCal?

Derf tuns back to the camera, with a bigger smile than we've seen this whole interview.

Oh yeah, that guy... The guy that threatened to spill my blood everywheres... Karmas a bitch, ain't it?

Looks at the camera again.

NorCal. I understand that you want to take out Anthony Michaels. Do me a favor. Wait till I'm done. You want to hurt him? I want to prove I can beat him. So between the bells, he's mine. After that, you can have the scraps. But until then...

Derf starts laughing

Why don't you just sit back there and ice your wounds?

Derf walks away from the camera, and Johnny can be seen talking to the man off camera as it fades to black...

Mike Ryder is walking backstage in his trademark jeans and open white buttoned shirt. Suddenly WZCW Interviewer Johnny Klamor pops out of nowhere, microphone in hand.

Johnny : Hey Mike! Think you could give us a few words?

Mike : ...

Johnny : Please? Just for little ol' me?

Mike looks down at his wrist where his watch is seated. He nods at the Johnny who smiles.

Johnny : Thanks Mike. So anyway-

Mike : First off my name isn't "Mike". It's Mike Ryder if you aren't fully aware. Secondly you aren't even good enough to call me by my full name. So if you would kindly adress me by "Sir".

Johnny : You have got to be kidding me ...

Mike : Do you want a interview or not Pal? Because if you want I can just walk down the rest of this hall and get ready for my match ...

Johnny : *sigh* Fine ... Sir ...

Mike : You can begin the interview then putz.

Johnny : Thank you "Sir". So anyway tonight you face the man known as "The Candian Sensation" Agrex! What are your thoughts on tonights match?

Johnny : ... Sir ...

Mike : Thank You ... My Thoughts? It should be pretty damn simple ... but it's not. Because tonight I have so much pressure on me ... My Family, My Job, My Future for gods sake.

Johnny : Wait, What do you mean your family?

Mike lets out a loud howl of laughter and looks at the floor and ceiling before speaking.

Mike : Well someone hasn't done their research. I'm talking about my grandparents. One of them trained me and one of them loved me with all her heart. I am talking about the late great Jason Ryder and his wife Jean Ryder.

Johnny : Of course! How could I forget. Sorry.

Johnny : Sir ...

Mike : Thats better. Gramps was the greatest man I have ever seen. He would do anything for his family. Anything for his friends down in Memphis ... Everything was going great ... Until ...

Johnny : He was killed in a car crash correct?

Mike punches the nearest wall full force.

Johnny : Is it still a hard subject to talk about?

Mike nods. He is still facing the wall with his fist on thumping the wall.

Mike : Why ... Must ... The good die so young? He was only 50 ... Why? ... There are so many people who don't deserve life ... gramps wasn't one of those people ... WHY?

Mike punches a hole threw the wall he has been thumping. Johnny is taken back from Mike's action.

Johnny : OK now big guy calm down ...

Mike : Calm Down!?! How the hell Can I calm down when there is so much injustice in the world? How the hell can I calm down when I have my pride on the line? How the hell can I calm down when my family's name is on the line? Go on tell me Johnny! You seem to know alot!

Johnny : I-I-I don't know ...

Mike puts his hands to his head and slumps to the group.

Johnny : Mike can we ... continue?

Mike : S-S-Sure ... ...

Johnny : Some Opinons on Agrex?

Mike begins to laugh like a maniac.He takes his hands away from his face and lifts himself up to his feet.

Mike : Well Johnny you should know ...

Johnny : I ... should?

Mike : If I'm unstoppable when I'm in a good mood ... Can you imagine when I get upset?

Mike laughs like a maniac again before snatching the mike from Johnny.

Mike : Agrex ... when you get in the ring with man from the streets of Memphis ... When you get in the ring with the man they call the Assassin ... When you get in the ring with one of the most sickest fighters on the planet today ... you will know why I am the Future of WZCW. You will know why I am a phenom. And most importantly you'll know why ... I will go down in history as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time ... And that my friends ... is the final word.

Mike slams the microphone into the chest of Johnny and walks off.

Johnny : Personally I am really worried for the safety of the WZCW Roster ... This is Johnny Klamor signing off!

Johnny exits from camera view as the scene fades to black.

Leon Kensworth walks into the locker room of 'The One' Big Will, as he's sitting with a towel around his neck, and his newly won World Heavyweight Championship sitting behind him on the bench. In the background you can see a Big Will t-shirt hanging on a rack, and several bags on the shelves beneath that. Will seems exhausted, as this interview is a Kingdom Come post show exclusive, for wzcw.com viewers. Kensworth walks up to Big Will, as he stands in front of him.

(Leon)- "Excuse me, Big Will, do you mind if I catch you for a quick post-match exclusive for wzcw.com?" Will looks up at Leon, as he wipes the towel across his sweat covered face.

(Big Will)- "That's fine Leon, I have a couple things I wanna address to the fans of W.Z.C.W., ask away." Leon sits down beside Big Will, as the camera zooms in closer on the two of them side by side.

(Leon)- "As I said, this is an exclusive for wzcw.com. The first question I have right off the top is how does it feel to be the new World Heavyweight Champion? You just had one of the hardest matches of your career, on the grandest stage in W.Z.C.W. history. What's it feel like?"

(Will)- "To be perfectly honest, it feels amazing. I've been a two time Elite X Champion. I'm a Lethal Lottery winner. I've been a Champion in other companies I've been with, but nothing compares to this moment, this night. The fans of W.Z.C.W. were electric and on fire tonight, and Orlando was absolutely off the charts. Joseph Rios wasn't a World Heavyweight Champion, for as long as he was, without being a worthy Champion.

You see, what many fans don't see, what many individuals refuse to believe is.. just because a guy breaks the rules, doesn't mean he isn't deserving. It just means that with all the talent he does or doesn't have, he would rather use alternative routes to gain his wins. Tonight, Rios took me to a new limit, but whether it was 'the' limit or not has yet to be discovered. I'll admit I'm worn out, I'm wore down, I'm hurt. I'm sore. But I'm a Champion, I'm 'the' Champion and that's all the recovery I need to get better real fast.
" Leon pulls out a piece of paper, as he opens it and seems somewhat concerned.

(Leon)- "Well Big Will, that actually brings me to my next question as well as this statement issued by W.Z.C.W.'s main office. You see, your next match has been announced. It's a non-title match, but it's on Meltdown.. against the newly crowned Elite X Champion, and newly returned.. Ben Legend. What are your thoughts on this?" Big Will seems to have a puzzled look on his face, but clears it quickly.

(Will)- "Ben Legend? New Elite X Champion, Ben Legend?" Leon replies "That's right." Will continues "While I'm not going to discount the credibility of our new Elite X Champion, the fact is I'm the guy with the World Heavyweight Championship. I'm the guy on top of the mountain right now. I'm 'the man', 'The One' as it were, so until someone knocks me off or proves they can hang, then as cocky as it'll come off sounding.. I'm the guy to beat around these parts, and until you do that.. I hardly think you can get away with claiming you're any type of.. Legend."

(Leon)- "With all name-play aside, Legend's return was everything tremendous, but nothing more so than absolutely perect for him. He drilled Gus with a clothesline, then connected with a Shooting Star to pick up the victory in a record 56 seconds. First of all, it's unheard of for anyone to pick up a victory in W.Z.C.W. that quick, much less in such a high profile match. Secondly, it was against a guy, Gus, who the last time you two met, he defeated you. Would you say Legend has a mind game advantage over you with that victory?"

(Will)- "I'll give Legend credit where it's due. He made history, not only by winning a match in record time, but also by becoming a Champion. The minute you win a title, you go into the history books. However, all hype aside, all impressive qualities aside, we are talking about a guy for the previous 2 or 3 weeks, who's return has surrounded some type of computer virus. I mean, do you really think Legend is just that impressive, or instead just that lucky? Gus and I went through monthes of hell, we trained to go to war. On the opposite side of that, Gus had no clue who he was facing.. so until Legend shows me something else, I'm gonna say he got lucky. Impressively lucky.. but lucky none the less. You see, unlike Gus, I know I'll be facing the challenge from Ben. So I'll be more prepared, and more ready to face him, than Gus ever was."

(Leon)- "So with as worn out as you are, what would you strategy be in a match-up of this caliber?"

(Will)- "Leon, I'm not gonna sit here and lie. Judging by the power Legend showed, even in 56 seconds.. it's likely guaranteed he's got the power advantage over me. But just because you're bigger, doesn't mean you're better. I've been toppling bigger guys all my life. I've been the underdog in matches all my life. This is nothing new to me. I'm gonna hit and move, speed is on my side, and if all else fails Leon.." Will chuckles a little as he reaches for his bag. As Will picks his bag off the floor, he unzips it and pulls out a box.. "If all else fails.. I got this." The box is shown on camera, it's a Norton Anti-Virus kit.

(Leon)- "That's funny. But in all seriousness, you're the World Heavyweight Champion now. You don't have anymore ladder to climb, you're the new pecking order, you're the new guy sitting on top. All you can do is wait for someone to come knock you off. Do you really think jokes are going to help?" Big Will seems slightly upset, as he grabs his World Heavyweight Championship, pulling it up next to his side as he points..

(Will)- "Leon, you're absolutely right. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. I am the guy sitting on top of the mountain, but unlike your theory of having no where else to go, and nothing to do except wait to be knocked off, you're dead wrong. I made it to the top. My new goal is staying at the top, and Ben Legend is the first challenger, title match or not, in which I have to prove I deserve the spot I'm in.

Ben, don't think I forgot about you either. You see, we don't have a history so to speak, but the last time you were even remotely in a ring.. last thing I recall, is me eliminating you, and you suffering an injury that put you on the shelf. Now with all due respect, I'm not in this business to end career's, but I don't regret anything I've done to get where I am.

People can love or hate me. They have the right to cheer or boo me, and I'll fight to earn their respect if I have to, but I don't regret anything I've done, because everything thus far.. has lead me to this.
" Big Will holds up the World Championship. "And as far as I'm concerned, Legend, look.. this is all that matters, and if defeating you is what starts me on that next path, then so be it. Find all the video diaries you want. Workout and build yourself up even bigger. Shine your Championship up real nice and be thankful it's not on the line, because I've been where you are.. twice.. but you haven't yet touched where I am. I'll see ya at Meltdown, and we'll find out who the better man, really is. We'll find out if you really are any type of Legend.. or just another Has.. Ben."

The camera turns on and we see Milenko sitting in a dark corner backstage. He has bruises all over his body form his match at Kingdom Come He starts talking without looking up at the camera

Milenko
Alex I did what I said I would do. I beat you in a Juggalo Death Match at Kingdom Come. I left you broken, battered and unconscious in the ring while my arm was raised in victory.

Then he looks up at the camera and chuckles.

Milenko
After all that they are teaming us up against Grand Mystique and Murfish. The Brothers Bowen are teaming up this one time to become Co-#1 Contenders for the Elite X Title.
Milenko stops chuckling and gets a serious look on his face.

Milenko
Make no mistake about it Alex I hate you with every fiber of my being. The only reason I'm doing this is so I can get what is rightfully mine and that is Championship shot at Redemption.

Milenko then gets a look of sadistic joy in his eyes.

Milenko
Finally I get to inflict pain on other people besides Alex Bowen. I get to destroy our two opponents in this match. Grand Mystique & Murfish the two of you have seen what I am willing to do inside that ring. Now you get to experience it first hand.

Then Milenko stares right at the camera as he starts talking about his opponents.

Milenko
Mystique you also went through Hell at kingdom Come. Your victory was torn from your hands by your partner in this match Murfish. He cost you the biggest match of your career.

He lets go of the camera and the cameraman backs up a little bit.

Milenko
Mystique you need to keep an eye on your partner to make sure he doesn't screw you over in this match like he did at Kingdom Come. Because if my memory serves me correctly didn't the 2 of you go into that match with the plan to watch out for each other?

Milenko gets a serious look on his face again as he continues to talk.

Milenko
Murfish you better watch your back in this match because Mystique isn't going to let slide what you did to him. He's not going to let it slide. You cost him this huge match and you can't even win it. If you had won I don't think he would be as mad. He will come after you so you better have eyes in the back of your head.

Milenko gets a look of fury in his eyes before he starts talking again.

Milenko
I want you two to be sure of one thing. The first mistake the two of you make will be your last. I will capitalize on the first mistake and I will take you out. I am the only person in this match to win at Kingdom come and you can be sure that I'm going to win this match and move one step closer to becoming Elite-X Champion.

Milenko gets up and walks away before the camera fades to black highlights from Milenko's WZCW career so far show up on the screen. It starts with his debut talking out Alex Bowen after a Handicap Match against The DevilSpawns and then goes into all the Mind Games Milenko has played on Bowen. It then shows Milenko telling everyone that the two of them arwe brothers and it ends with a shot of Milenko Choking out Alex Bowen at Kingdom Come and getting his hand raised in victory.

The scene opens backstage at the newest Meltdown arena. Very quickly the camera finds our main WZCW superstar and new Mayhem Champion EVEREST coming into the arena from the parking garage. He’s decked out in workout pants and sleeveless shirt with a huge gym bag slung over his left shoulder and his newly won MAYHEM title in hand. As he strides across the open backstage area, WZCW reporter Johnny Klamor appears and stops Everest.

[Klamor] – Excuse me Everest, can I have a moment?

Everest – Huh, oh hey J, yeah what can I do for you?

[Klamor] – So I was wondering if maybe I could get a quick comment on Kingdom Come and your winning your first WZCW title.

Everest – Well Johnny Boy, what more can I say about Kingdom Come. WZCW put on the show of the year. The live crowd and hundreds of thousands watching on PPV witnessed history. Will as the new World Champion, the Return of Ben Legend who promptly won the Elite X title, new Tag champs, Manzo manhandling Sincade, Chuck Myles managing not to choke on his oysters, you get the picture. Kingdom Come wasn’t just a show, Kingdom Come was an EVENT!

[Klamor] – What about your Mayhem title victory, Reaper gave you a run for your…

Everest – Whoa there cowboy, Reaper got what he deserved, every chair shot, every garbage can to the head, every slam to the ring, to the railing, Reaper talked a big game, I on the other hand went out and showed him what’s meant by “beating a man senseless” you see Reaper didn’t respect me, after all I’ve done and all he’s cost me, he still didn’t respect me. When he’s done drinking his Big Mac sandwich through a straw maybe he’ll change his tune. Probably not but we can hope can’t we.

[Klamor] – It was a nice win but come on Everest, the Mayhem title? It seems kinda beneath you, don’t you think?

Everest glances at the title in his hand and contemplates what Klamor says, maybe even believing him just a little bit

[Klamor] – Well Everest thanks for the time!

Everest is still glancing at this title in sort of a daze before answering

Everest – Ah yeah no problem J.

Klamor disappears around the corner as Everest continues toward the locker room area. He heads around one corner and runs almost head long into Leon Kensworth.

[Leon] – Oh sorry Everest, hey could I get a quick word?

Everest: Sure Leon, what you got?

[Leon] – Well it’s been announced that for tonight you are defending your newly won Mayhem title against Apotheosis, any comments?

Everest: Well Leon you know me I’ve always got comments. Tonight this youngster gets to step into the ring with the master. Apotheosis, please listen up, like I tell most people: This isn’t personal; I’ve got no problem with you! I may not believe in your methods or your messages but tonight you’re stepping up to the big leagues. Tonight though it’s business. It comes down to one simple fact. I’m the champion and you want to be the champion. Sometimes it seems so simple and tonight it’s that simple. I’m going in champ, I’m coming out champ. Simple as that.

[Leon] – Maybe it’s just me Everest, but you don’t seem overly excited about defending your title?

Everest – Leon, this is my title. I am WZCW Mayhem Champion and it is my duty to defend that title night in and night out to the best of my abilities.

[Leon] – Sorry it just seems like you look at your title as more of an obligation, not an honor. Anyway, I’ve got to run, thanks again for the time.

Everest watches Leon leave as he again stares at the title he holds in his hand, contemplating what Leon just said. Finally he heads down the hall again, this time getting interrupted by none other than WZCW personality Jack Cohen who is strolling by. Cohen sarcastically comments to Everest:

[Cohen] – Hey Champ (chuckles)

Cohen keeps on walking still chuckling a little under his breath, Everest just kinda glances back over his shoulder, kind of annoyed. He again glances at his title and shakes his head a little. Finally Everest comes around a corner and to his locker room. He goes to turn the handle and a familiar voice fills the air.

[Becky Serra] – Hey Everest, do you have a second?

Everest – My goodness, do have interview subject stamped on my back! Sure Becky what can I do for our resident WZCW goddess.

Everest turns around and sees Becky and Jackson, a 8 year old little boy, decked out in the latest Everest t-shirt, who has won the WZCW.com’s latest contest, “Get to meet your favorite WZCW superstar”

[Serra] – Sorry to bother you Everest, but Jackson here was our “Meet Your Favorite WZCW Superstar” contest winner. He chose you, could you say hi….

Everest – Becky say no more, Jackson huh.

[Jackson] – Yes sir.

Everest – How you doing pal?

[Jackson] – Good, I got to see you at Kingdom Come! I saw you beat that mean guy Reaper. I was real happy you won.

Everest – Did you? It was kinda nice to give that guy what was coming to him.

[Jackson] – Yeah! And you got to win the World Title to!

Everest – Well little buddy, it’s not exactly the World Title, actually it’s not even the Elite X title, but yeah they gave me some gold for that victory.

[Jackson] – You don’t seem that happy about it?

Everest – Well Jackson, you see I’ve been in WZCW for awhile now; I’ve challenged Rios time and time again. I’ve fought for the World title more times than I can remember; my dream is to win that title. Carry that title, be the champ.

[Jackson] – But you are the champ! That’s more than Rios can say, that’s more than Reaper, Gus, Apotheosis, those weird clown looking guys or most any of those guys can say. You get to have a belt, you get to defend it, you get to be called champ.

Everest is now down on one knee eye to eye with Jackson, Everest looks up at Becky, back at Jackson and finally at his newly won Mayhem title. He stares at the title for a moment and then smiles.

Everest – You know what Jackson, you’re right! I am the champion. I am the Mayhem Champion! The perceived lack of prestige of the Mayhem title is going to change. I promise you Jackson, I’m going to defend this title with honor and pride. Tonight on Meltdown, Apotheosis gets to be the first opponent of the NEW WZCW MAYHEM CHAMPION. Apotheosis, I don’t know much about you, we haven’t met in the ring and you probably don’t know much about me, but after our match ends tonight you are going to know 2 very important things:

One – Three seconds earlier you just got hit with the Rockslide and you were just the first victim of the WZCW’s newest Mayhem Champion!

And

Two – THIS IS OUR WORLD

Everest points to himself and then down to Jackson. After a pause he signals Jackson, who proudly finishes the catchphrase

[Jackson] – WE JUST LET YOU LIVE IN IT!!

With that Everest turns back towards his locker room and opens the door as Jackson and Becky turn toward the hallway.

Everest – Whoa there Jackson, where you going? Don’t you want to come hang with the champ?

[Jackson] – Oh wow, you bet, that would be Awesome

Jackson comes sprinting into the locker room as Everest smiles at Becky who is just standing there. Everest looks up at her:

Everest – All right Becky, you can come in too.

Becky smiles and walks into the room as Everest shuts the door and the scene fades out to black.

*Anthony Michaels is sitting in his locker room, holding his newly won WZCW tag titles. He hears a knock on the door.*

Anthony Michaels: "Who is it?"

*From behind the door you hear the voice of Johnny Klamor.*

Klamor: "It's Johnny Klamor, I was wondering if I could get an interview with you."

*Anthony Michaels get up, and goes to open the door."

Anthony Michaels: "Well, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to come in and interview me. Make it quick though, I don't like you and I have better things to do."

*Klamor enters he dressing room and begins the interview.*

Klamor: "Well I wanted to congratulate you on winning the Tag Titles with your tag partner NorCal."

*Michaels looks disgusted once Klamor mentions the name NorCal.*

Anthony Michaels: "Don't mention that losers name when you are around me. OK? I singlehandedly won these titles by myself, I never needed that chump NorCal. In my DEBUT match, I won the tag titles...by myself. Who else do you know that has done that?"

*Klamor begins to speak, but Michaels stops him.*

Anthony Michaels: "I will tell you Jimmy, there is only ONE man who has done that. That man is ME!"

Klamor: "The name is Johnny."

Anthony Michaels: "Thats nice, I'm glad you know your own name. Would you like a juicebox? Maybe a nice cookie perhaps?"

Klamor: "Actually I am kind of thirsty."

*Michaels just looks on in disbelief while shaking his head.*
Klamor: "Anyways, I hear your facing Eric Derf on Meltdown. What are your thoughts on the match?"

Anthony Michaels: "My thoughts on that match? Didn't I beat him at Kingdom Come? I don't know why I would need to embarass him some more. Derf is beneath me. If he wants another go around I will give it to him, but rest assured he will be dealt the same card he was dealt at Kingdom Come. That is with me coming out victorious."

Klamor: "Now onto your tag partner NorCal."

*Michaels stops him right there*

Anthony Michaels: "What did I tell you about that? He isnt my tag partner. He was getting in the way of my path to greatness, I took him out of my way, simple as that."

Klamor: "I don't know if you've heard. But NorCal is higly teed off. I've heard he is looking for you."

Anthony Michaels: "Rut Roh Shaggy. Am I supposed to be scared of him? If I remember correctly I left him lying in a pool of his own blood. I'm not scared of him. I could beat him anyplace at anytime. To be honest, I think he should be afraid of me. I think he needs to go play with guys on his level. Guys like Derf, guys like Agrex. That is...If he shows up on time. NorCal is beneath me. I am the biggest superstar in WZCW, you guys just don't know it yet. If NorCal gets in my way again. I will once again take him out."

*Michaels stands there waiting, Klamor doesnt say anything.*

Anthony Michaels: "Anymore questions, or are you going to waste some more of my time?"

Klamor: "No, that will be it. Thank you for your time."

Anthony Michaels: "Yeah...yeah, just leave. I have a couple of honey's waiting to help me...uh...loosen up before my match, if you catch my drift."

*Klamor leaves Michaels dressing room. Michaels is shown turning around as two ladies come out of the bathroom. Michaels is then shown turning back around shutting and locking the door behind him.*

*Fade to black*

*It is pitch black, nothing at all can be seen. There is no sound at all either, but then a voice starts to speak clearly, and strongly. The voice is that of an Aussie’s. The voice sounds sad in part, angry in part, but still passionate.*

Daniel – Hell. I thought hell were the prisons that my ancestors were put in, and the pain that they had to go through all of their lives. I was wrong. I thought hell was the feeling of being in a cage with five other guys who want to hurt you and cause you the most amount of pain you have ever experienced, and then achieving that by giving me my scars that I now have on me. I was wrong. Now I know, hell is being kept from achieving the bigger important task you have to achieve. Hell is being stopped from making a statement that makes ... would make ... you, who you are and who you want to be.

*Suddenly in the middle of the still pitch black scene, a shape that looks like a flag is starting to appear. It gets bigger and bigger until you can clearly see it, even among the pitch black surrounding. It is the Australian flag.*

Daniel – I need this more than ever at the moment. The Aussie flag to tell me that I am still who I claim to be ... to tell me that I can still be what I want to be. I claim to be an Aussie ... I want to be a successful Aussie wrestler who proves that Australians can wrestle big time.

*A flash in the darkness goes off and the Australian flag starts to burn intently.*

Daniel – Australia, I didn’t do what I promised and I am going to make up for that. If the flag burns, my heart burns because I know what should have happened at Kingdom Come. I should have done more to make a name for Australia.

I love to wrestle, and that is rarely found in the Aussie heart, where we look for our heroes in cricketers and swimmers. But I want Australia to look for the hero in a wrestler; I want Australia to be respected for having a wrestler who will fight his heart out for just that ... respect as an Aussie.

*The flag flickers while the flames engulf it. The flag is being burnt away with not much of it left, and the flame starts to go down. But the flag is falling apart and ash is falling to the ground.*

Daniel – The fire of pain has burned away, but the fire of passion is still burning strongly and that flame will never go out.

*The darkness starts being eaten away by the light, and it reveals the wrestling ring, with the ash still there. Daniel is then seen walking into the ring and he stands in the middle over the ash. The arena is empty. Daniel is looking happier than before and an Aussie smirk forms on his face. Arrogant but happy he looks around.*

Daniel – I am here now, where I really want to be. Where I forever will want to be, mate.

*Daniel bends down and picks up the ash. He opens his fingers and it drains through and lands back on the ground. The ash then blows away out of the ring and Daniel smiles brightly again, now as the pain seems to have totally gone from him, even as the physical marks stay.*

Daniel – I said before the fire of passion burns inside me, well the colours of those flames are green and gold and they will burn forever.

*The empty ring where Daniel is still standing shines brighter as the lights change to green and gold. Daniel now looks happier than ever and determined like the Aussie he is.*

Daniel - I don’t want ... vengeance ... but as it happens, I am going to face the bloke by the same name ... Vengeance. The guy says he wants to cause pain, but is that all he hopes to achieve? It looks like it, the guy may not be trying to make it personal but when you get in the way of what I want to achieve, for something as single minded as wanting to hurt. Mate you have something coming to you for that. We both fight for something though, you fight for the master ... I fight for Australia. You fight for a power hungry person who has a plan. Well I have a plan, and that is to win our match and to make a statement. I fight for the land of free. You fight because you are told to by the master. I fight because I am allowed to, because I am Aussie.

Vengeance doesn’t strive to be the best ... he strives to cause pain. He enjoys hurting people, well let me tell you this mate. I enjoy wrestling, I enjoy fighting to be the best, and I enjoy being an Australian.

*Daniel looks in the direction of the titantron. The Australian flag is up on it, and green and gold fireworks go off next to it. They keep going off for a few seconds, and Daniel watches admiring not only the technology but the Aussie spirit of it, he is fixed for a second on the flag before he continues.*

Daniel - You are a fool Vengeance; you keep repeating the fact that you like to cause pain, as if it is going to intimidate me, well it definitely won’t work, especially against someone who has wrestled crocs’ as a pass time. You think that you can get by from causing pain. I’m not going to lie; you may cause me pain in our match, but pain isn’t enough to keep an Aussie down ... or ... win our match. I’ve been through enough pain already to be able to fight through it ... fight through it all and fight back, with the spirit of an Australian, with the fight of a person made of True Blue.

*Daniel looks around the ring and the arena that was empty before starts to fill up everywhere, fans are seemingly fading in from nowhere into their seats, and onto their feet and they are cheering deafeningly.*

Daniel – This is what makes it all worth it mate; this is why against all the odds I come here and wrestle. The Thunder from Down Under comes here to make some noise, noise as loud as the fans here are making. Vengeance ... and his wanker master need to look about and look around, if you aren’t here for the fans, if you aren’t here for the noise. If you aren’t here for the gold, then mate ...

*Daniel looks up and around and smiles as brightly as the green and gold lights shining in on the ring. The fans are still screaming deafeningly. Daniel then looks at the Australian flag, taking it in one more time.*

Daniel - The Thunder from Down Under will have victory not wanting, but as ... Vengeance.

(Johnny Klamor is walking around backstage looking for Apotheosis, past some doors, and as he walks past one door, he hears loud screams coming from within. As Klamor decides to investigate and enters the room, the viewer sees that the sign on the door reads Caution: Boiler Room.)

Johnny: Hello, is anyone in here. Hello. I heard screams and wanted to make sure everything was okay. Hello.

(As Johnny searches deeper into the boiler room, the screams get louder and can be made out to be numbers as if someone was counting. Johnny turns a corner and locates the source, a man sitting there, half naked, flogging himself across his chest and back with a leather whip embedded with nails and glass. There is blood around the chair and the room smells of burning incense.)

Johnny: Sir, excuse me sir, may I ask what you are doing?

(The man turns around and Johnny sees that it is the man he has been searching for, Apotheosis.)

Apotheosis: Why certainly, I’m punishing myself for my failures and sins, in particular, my failings at Kingdom Come. It’s called flogging, Mr. Klamor, and it is an ancient practice of the Christian church. That which I practice is a much more severe form which I use to connect with the divine even deeper and like I said punish myself for my sins and misgivings. Now that you know what it is I am doing, what do you seek from me Mr. Klamor.

Johnny: Apotheosis, I’d like to know your thoughts about your loss in the King for a Day match and how you feel about your Mayhem Title match with Everest on Meltdown.

Apotheosis: To be honest, I couldn’t care any less about Everest, all I care about is releasing this anger that has been building up since Kingdom Come. And there is no more perfect way than in a Mayhem Title match. No rules, no holds barred, I can do anything I want, and I can hurt Everest as much as I want, but I won’t as I am not concerned with him for the time being. But, Kingdom Come, though there may have been great change, I was robbed by that stupid little fish. I keep going over it in my head, and no matter how I arrange the pieces, the result is the same, Murf!sh goes low, lower than I thought he would and robs me of any chance of achieving victory. I knew he would cheat, but I never expected that he would go that low. I thought he had some semblance of honor and respect, but I was wrong.

Johnny: But, you made the first elimination, which has to count for something, right?

Apotheosis: While, I am proud of that fact, it does not change the truth that I lost, that I failed. Murf!sh, I grow weary of your games and it is time for you to stop, it is time for you to see the truth, it is time for you to be transformed. The next time we meet, you will not escape, you will not be able to swim out to sea, because I AM GOING TO HURT YOU SEVERELY. In fact, anyone who dares cross Apotheosis will suffer agonizing pain.
(An evil smirk comes across the face of Apotheosis.)
Johnny, I’d like to call you to adventure, I’d like you to begin your hero’s journey.

(Johnny appears very scared as Apotheosis grabs him and positions him for The Hero’s Journey. He nails it and Johnny is out cold. Apotheosis then grabs a steel chair, positions it around Johnny’s throat and then locks on The Call to Adventure as blood spurts from Johnny’s mouth.)

Apotheosis: Murf!sh, I’m coming for you. You will see that the truth will not set you free, it will only hurt you.

(Apotheosis lets out a big scream, that is almost other-worldly, picks up his whip, and begins to flog himself again.)

The setting is a large personal library. Numerous classic books line the walls of this immense room. Murf!sh is sitting in a grand wingback chair, upholstered with rich red leather. Murf!sh is wearing khakis, a red oxford shirt, and a fine, velvet smoking jacket. He appears to be lost in thought as he chews the end of his pipe and stares into the pages of his book. He places the book on a small desk to his right and he takes a matchbook from his pocket. He lights the pipe, first the false light, then the true light. He begins to slowly and methodically puff this pipe. Soon, he pauses and turns to face the camera.

Murf!sh: In this world of professional wrestling, there are so many gray lines, so many areas where it is difficult to tell if you are right or wrong. To be surround by such filth and moral decay at all times certainly wears on the soul. Is it wrong to attack a man who beats up others for a living? Is it wrong to accept that you are surrounded by pagans and there is nothing you can do about it? None of that matters, because that is not why I did what I did. I attacked GM because he was a threat. Quite simply, I don’t like having to worry about threats. What would any of you do if you were offered an opportunity of a lifetime and the only thing standing in your way is a man who has already beaten you. This is a man who has already attempted to deprive you of the glory that you truly deserve. Do I feel sorry for GM? No. Do I regret that he has received career shortening injuries? No. Maybe at one point in time I was a better man, but I am not now.

Murf!sh takes of few more puffs of his pipe before picking up his book and showing it.

Murf!sh: This is the masterpiece, Heart of Darkness, it was written by Joseph Conrad and I find that it is incredibly applicable to the situation I have been faced with. If anyone I would relate myself to Kurtz. I have journeyed into this wasteland of a federation, where sin runs rampant, with pure intentions and hopes. But the darkness that surrounded me had an irresistible allure. How could I remain bold and noble when I was presented so many opportunities to be bad. It was good fun at first, to roll around in the muck if you will. But soon I couldn’t stop it, and to be honest I still can’t stop it. Now I crave to deal out pain. I yearn to give in to my base instincts and completely let go.

Murf!sh puts the book back on the table and places the pipe now empty there as well.

Murf!sh: GM, I know how you probably feel about me now that you have seen a taste of what I am becoming, and I really don’t care. The tag team match we have has nothing to do with you. You can try to stop me, though I doubt an egotist like you will. I am destined to crawl to the top of this muck heap and declare myself the king of all here. Ricky and Vengeance may have stolen my crown but they will pay there debts and my reign will be built upon the careers of those who oppose me. Remember, it wasn’t really personal GM if you just keep your cool you might just be handed a title shot. Not that it will matter of course, because Ben Legend is the beginning of my path to regality. He is a fluke champion that will be destroyed when the time is ripe.

Murf!sh gets up and begins to walk around the library.

Murf!sh: Of course there is at least one more story with relevance the tag match at lockdown. This one is a bit more…biblical though. The age old tale of Cain and Able sheds great light on this war of brothers. Milenko is a tried and tortured soul, yes, but this hate and rivalry with Alex Bowen is not due to the actual beatings he received. What caused this is the resentment that Milenko holds for the brother that the parents liked. Alex was the favored child and Milenko has hated him since long before their family was torn to ruins. It is in this key relationship alone that I see the key to my Elite X title opportunity. While I am utterly indifferent towards the ugly pagan that will join me, there is no way that Milenko will ever be able to truly let go of the abhorrence that he holds at his very core. This is the hatred that Milenko defines himself by. He cannot live and surely cannot win without it. The reason why he was able to dissect Alex at KC was because while Alex still had love and hope left in his soul, Milenko’s heart had already been twisted beyond the capability of remorse of forgiveness.

Murf!sh begins to walk away before pausing at the door.

Murf!sh: As it was foretold “Brother will kill brother, and the monsters will rule the earth before a new king is crowned.”

-------

OOC: I would request that I enter in a more somber fasion from now on. I will post in the character changes section and choose new music to fit his descent into the darkness.

Alex Bowen is standing in the open doorway of a mausoleum, West adorns the top of the crypt.

mausoleums1.jpg

Alex- Playtime is over wzcw. It's DEAD

Alex points back in the mausoleum and laughs.

Alex- You could say as dead as the man or woman in this crypt. Because I'm fucking plain and simple done with the fans. All this bullshit has got me NOTHING. I get jumped over by fucking ben legend.

Alex puts up his hands and shakes them a little bit.

Alex- Ben legend for the X title? Are you fucking serous? A title for a dude who hasn't wrestled in 5 months. He just comes back and beats gus? Sounds like somones been on there nee's a little bit to much in the past month.

Alex walks out of the crypt and his trenchcoat gets caught on the a edge. He flips out the coat and continues his walk down a row of tombstones.

606775361_67474c6b55.jpg

Alex- Just like every corpse in this graveyard, The playfull side of me is dead. I've tryed for 10 years to please the fans. But what did it get me? Nothing but my brother beating me in a match that screamed the hardcore juggalo's name.

Alex continues his walk down the row stoping here and there to look at a stone or two, untill finally he reaches a big white one with two blocks beside it One smaller than the other. He sets down on the larger block.

Alex- Family plots, family dead. Seems just like my family of late. We cant agree on shit at the moment. But melinko one thing we can agree on is this! We both want the titles. Being brothers we know each other better than murfish and Gm do. Better than anyone in wzcw, were the most insane thing to ever hit this promotion. Weve tore each other apart, just like brother do. I feel as if we can both take gm and murfish. I know you have my back just as I have yours. Because just like you I want another match. Not just a match for pride. A match for GOLD.

Alex reaches in his pocket and brings out a pack of newports and lights one and shifts his back on the tombstone. He inhales deeply then blows it out in three big rings.

Alex- Brothers will fight, one will lose, one will win. This time its about more than getting revenge. I know your not done tearing me apart, as I'm not done with you. But I want to put apart our differences for this one match, Just this one. To be a full force unit, Because we both beat the shit out of each other in the juggalo deathmatch. And face it gm and murfish arent shit compared to us. We've shead blood together, beat ass together, won and lost together. What have the cosmic moron and the freak from the shallow end of the nuclear waist runnoff pond done in the past month that we haven't toped. Were the best in wzcw right now. Rios, will, gus, legend. Know one has done what we have. KNOW ONE. Let me repeat that again for the ******s out there. Know one has had a more hardcore match than we have in the past 4 months. Thats a fucking fact boys.

Alex bends over and gets up with a hop and begins to dust off his coat and ass.

Alex- So gm, So murfish, Bring your a game. Because even that wont beat us. But its at least good to show up. And when we beat you, We'll tell ben you said hi on the way out. Becuase come the next ppv ben legend will be champ no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back