• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Kingdom Come 3 is less than an hour away

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
It's the biggest show on the calender for WZ's premier e-fed. Join us and experience all the majesty and grandeur that a fantasy "event" for a fake sport can give you. And I mean that in the warmest, most complimentary way.

WZCW World Heavyweight Championship
Ty Burna defends against "Showtime" David Cougar

The Rematch
Titus vs. Everest

Three Stages Of Hell
Austin Reynolds vs. Constantine

WZCW Eurasian Championship
Chris Beckford defends against Blade

King For A Day
Big Dave vs. Dr. Steven Kurtesy vs. Barbosa vs. Baez vs. Hunter Kravinoff vs. Gordito

WZCW Elite X Championship
Michael Winters defends against Phoenix and Brad Bomb

WZCW World Tag Team Championship
Brothers In Arms (Wasabi Toyota and Scott Hammond) defend against The Crashin Movement (Doug Crashin and Steven Holmes) and The Forgotten Powers (James King and Dr. Alhazred)

Winner Gets a Shot at Either the Elite X Championship or Eurasian Championship
Mr. Baller vs. Sam Smith

WZCW Mayhem Championship
Alex Bowen defends against Justin Cooper

BE THERE -- AND JOIN US IN THE LIVE DISCUSSION SECTION FOR CAKE AND JUICE​

I read my bit wrong at first, thought someone put me in a teddy bear costume. I guess sometimes you read what you wanna read, but I'm not sure why I wanted to read that...

I don't like it when he buries matches. Being a heel is one thing. But fans who want to look "smart" can really start buying whatever stupid lines they hear on TV. No doubt there are people who believe Daniel Bryan is boring because Michael Cole threw the idea out there.

There have only been 3 KC's? Interesting, I could've swore there were more. I thought the time-line that you guys had for a year went by in months, as well.

This somehow makes me more interested in the product, and that gives me an itch. (Ricky will get it. ;))

There have only been 3 KC's? Interesting, I could've swore there were more. I thought the time-line that you guys had for a year went by in months, as well.

This somehow makes me more interested in the product, and that gives me an itch. (Ricky will get it. ;))

Effectively the year works as a 6 PPV Cycles (there was 7 but we dropped one) with each PPV Cycle taking up two months, keeping to the fortnight method of rping/show posting. So we basically do year's worth in a year.

Also, there was mention of the first KC Main Event, wonder who won that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back